NEW YORK 315 to Start

NEW YORK 315 to Start

Other urls found in this thread:

imagepost.com/videos/zoey-on-backroom-casting-couch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chloe Danes 315

Repeat to yourself that they’re not really gone. Time has proven that fooling yourself into believing a lie is the most effective way to deal with things you have no control over. Keep listening to the mixtapes they made you. Overanalyse every single word you hear. “Was this a sign that things were going wrong?" No, no; You were the one that cared too hard, not them. Stay up every single night staring at your phone either attempting to gather up the courage to turn these demons - these constant reminders of your loneliness - into nothing more than a bad dream, or praying just for one second you could feel the warmth of equally returned love. Go out for coffee four times a week by yourself. Always bring your notebook. Never stop writing. Leave little comics and thank you notes with your tip. Watch them smile as you get in your car. Always talk down on yourself whenever possible. "My life is shit because I deserve it, right?" You must have done something real bad. It's nearly impossible for you to cry now. Avoid your friends for weeks even though they’re the only sense of consistency you have left in your life. If they really wanted to see you they’d come, but they won’t. Who cares? Allow yourself to lose interest in the things you love. Watch as you begin to take a backseat to the world around you. Don’t fight it. Become a secondary character in your own motion picture.

Any Brooklyn wins?

Need more 518

Steve?

/r/5h2dmG

Bump

Nope

Bamp

In coming 518

What is this? It's not mless

Amelia

This is the worst thread ever

Any 845 wins ? I have a good amount to share. Wallkill area

The vola is worse

brooklyn

Amsterico reporting

Funny when this happens

Bump for 315 sluts

Will do private trades from the area of you put up email

Yeah wtf is that?

Both pics were posted at the exact same time. It's not often that I happen to be in both threads where the error occurs

Any HP win from 315

plainedge 516

Then get the fuck in there crybaby and make it good

Willing to do private as well. For wallkill/845

Email is [email protected]

315, next to Lake Ontario

Willing to do private as well. For wallkill/845

Email is " [email protected] "

Lol nah

Who 631 here? Know this cunny?

Any scene girls? Tattoo girls?

Any cornwall?

Fellow Wallkillite here, I have a couple wins but I have to dig them up, post them if you've got them!

people start posting sluts pls

Looking for mexico and Oswego area

Clinton?

I've got 607. imagepost.com/videos/zoey-on-backroom-casting-couch/

Come on people

fucking gold

718/585 checking in

More?

I fuckin wish I could find moar

I live 15 miles from her she is from afton ny and her name is vita something

315 Occ slut

Name?