Just sayin'

Just sayin'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If you are afraid of the police, dont tell them you have a run on your right hip and then reach for your right hip and then keep your hand on your right hip after being told to take your hand off your right hip because he's afraid you're reaching for the gun on your right hip.

>Cops should avoid niggers
>Allow them to act like the animals they are

Yeah, that'll work.

The nigga's girlfriend seemed adamant that he was reaching for his papers. You can even hear it in the cop's voice in the video that he knows he fucked up

>run

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

Police are becoming the problem, police harass motorists more than they harass pedestrians.
>not realizing that police are becoming more militarized
>getting more aggressive than ever
>violating more of people's rights than ever

So police don't even have to be sure he is in danger to kill?

This boot licking coward
It's no crime to touch a gun you own.
How about don't join the force if you a coward afraid of every black person.

That shit was discredited a long time ago bro, fuck outta here with that shit

He said "I have a gun on me" and put his hand where the cop could not see it. The cop said let me see your hands, do NOT reach for it. Suspect, with a violent criminal background, does not move his hand away from the gun he said he has despite being told to remove his hand and to not even put his hand there in the first place.

It's common sense. I have an open carry license. You are required to, when pulled over, tell the officer you have an open carry permit and you are armed, and to keep your hands on the wheel.

This is not about power and control or "they're taking muh guns" bullshit. This is common fucking sense. I fucking hate cops but do you know the shit they have to deal with every single fucking day and you want to act like they're assholes and paranoid because the people who want to kill them dont follow their directions?

Get a fucking clue. End of story.

How about the cops so assuming things. The person isn't threatening his life until he points a gun at you or pulls it out. If you don't like the rules officer then quit, if you are scared of blacks quit!

how are cops gonna be able to shoot them if they're not pulled over

The dudes shaky voice, screaming, not providing medical assistance. Such a bitch

I'm all for hating dindus because one literally said today they dindu nuffin and it made me chuckle. But that was pretty fucked up, cop should be thrown in prison.

That cop knows he fucked up. Kek.

>shit they have to deal with every single fucking day
Bet it never involves them fearing for their life at the hands of a coward over a bullshit traffic stop. Bet he don't have to bow just to not go to jail cause the cop could lie or plant shit. Fuck you idiot, and fuck 12. There are no good cops when the good ones choose silence behind a blue line.

>Open carry permit requires you to explain you have a permit and you are armed when dealing with a cop.
>It also requires you to leave hands on wheel of vehicle.
>Don't like the rules, dont own an open carry permit.

Fucking children. You know bullets move faster than the speed of sound right? You really feel safe when the armed man with a violent criminal background who is reaching for his gun and not taking his hand away from his gun when told too isnt QUITE pointing it at you yet.

The sad thing is if the cop waited maybe 2-3 seconds later to put down this fucking street ape he'd of been a statistic and not some plastered face all over the news with the label "racist".Remember white boy, if you choose to not let the nigger win, you're a racist.

It happened way faster than that. He said he has a carry licence and hes reaching for his identification and gets shot over it. For a traffic stop, something he might have not even gotten a ticket over but he gets killed instead. Get a clue indeed.

fear of black people is the problem. they reinforce and encourage that fear so they can behave however they want unchecked.

but when you have an instance like this, then the fear shifts away from black people; "will the next time a white guy confronts me, will he pull a gun and shoot me? I better change my behavior so that doesn't happen."

the person that got shot wasn't even driving the car; did the cop ask him if he had weapons on him?