livestream.com/kdfw/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WDYCtLSDtI
youtu.be/jt9qLpWOFt8
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2579/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit this is legit

oink oink pew

Institute Marshall law and authorize use of deadly force. Need to snap a few more neck to show them who is in charge.

Are americans litterly this stupid?

They havent been caught yet. They could be illegal immigrants.

This is legit Dallas fag here.

eff tha police

Dallas, huh? Where were you about 30 minutes ago???

Race war when?

You mean literally?

Or are you accusing Americans of not properly disposing of their garbage? Because it seems like the cops are on top of that...

the shots were fired at the protesters

You Americans need to control your monkeys before it's too late.

I was on Sup Forums. You like I would go to where there is a bunch of niggers shouting fuck the police. They are just waiting to riot. I'm about 20ish mins from where it all went down and I'm staying in my home with my gun just incase.

>PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

eurotard detected

1 2 3 fuck the police

damn this is so sad

Clinton is behind this

The fucking zionists are causing all this shit

Jealous ameritard detected

Good. For every faggot cop that murders a dindu, a cop gets killed. Maybe cops would be more careful about shooting dindus if they knew one of their own would be killed.

>litterly

Sounds like you're defending the dindus

>the shooter is probably long gone

>those pussy ass cops still cowering in cover

lmao, they werent ready for this shit.

well swat just showed up

youtube.com/watch?v=3WDYCtLSDtI

Race War

It is time for all other races to take a stand and purge this world of their worthless lives, we have been patient, given them handouts, forgiven them for their behavior for being "black" they cannot adapt to our society, everyone has a place in our world, hunt them all down and we will not be held back by as a people anymore, rise up and show them how they were put in chains to begin with! they have not felt the pain or fear that their grandparents have felt show them! we are armed we are dangerous! We built empires and let them live among us show them we owe them nothing!

ONE SUSPECT IS DOWN

>mfw the dindus finally revolt and take over America

Yeah we should just let them run free with their guns and drugs. Who cares if blacks fuck our society more than Muslims in western Europe. Planet of the apes incoming

martial law

Marital law?

You are a fucking retard. More white people get shot by the police than blacks and you dont see who crying for the criminal scum. They police are needed and sometimes need to kill stupid people who dont listen.

Calm down wearer of fedoras, lord of edge.

Dallas fag here again. I keep hearing gun shots. It could be fireworks though.

Only black people are

he was just expressing his 2nd amendment right

Fuck off lesser human, you have no right to live if you are black, we gave you that right and now you lost it.

>Fireworks or gunshots?
America is starting to sound alot like the middle East

Literally the way it works is
>black person breaks law
>violently resists arrest
>dies as a result of single digit IQ
>white person breaks law
>accepts arrest peacefully
>"racism"

And liberals who defend them?
Cops killed what, less than 1,000 people last year and it s an epidemic?
How many did blacks kill last year?

thread theme

youtu.be/jt9qLpWOFt8

F

Not black, just embarrassed if you are white and share my race.

Which one of you foghats is breaking rules 1 &2 by posting as "Sup Forums 4lyfe?"

is anyone listening to police traffic?

>Which one of you foghats is breaking rules 1 &2 by posting as "Sup Forums 4lyfe?"
Probably summerfags

>watching news of crowd footage

>asian guy with his arm around a white girl

:^)

No. Find a scanner and channel for us.

here come the race riots

man, i've been waiting for this. stupid niggers.

Black lives matter? How so? How are people judging what matters?

Fellow Dallas fag. I was thinking about going to the protest just to look. Glad I didn't

Finally

If anyone in Dallas wants to commit a crime now is your chance 90% of the police force in downtown right now.

This is retarded. Cops are going to be more on edge. More black people will die. Dumb as fuck.

dead niggers

and more revenge killings

Obama will bring the end of the nation across ethnic and political lines.

Prepare friend.

that would be my respose

broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2579/web

click dallas police 1 central

its going down on this scanner

What was the protest about? Why dd the dindu go on a rampage?

Exactly, if I was a cop in Dallas I would have my hand on my fucking pistol right now.

Then more cops will die, then more blacks, then more cops, then more blacks and eventually we will run out of one or the other. Cops are replaceable and can be substituted by the military. What are there reinforcements?

My hero

DEY DIDDNT DO NUFFIN

I'm listening to one of the channels for Dallas. There's a lot of shootings going on, including a 19 yr old female that's been shot.

Is that normal for Dallas?
>Detroitfag here, and there's not even the amount of shootings on the scanner here that I've been hearing tonight.

it's dallas, half the cops are black

I will literally jizz myself if it turns out to be illegals or a terrorist

>and more revenge killings

Sadly this is probably the reason the police were shot

eh... you are a bit off in your reasoning. Sure Cops killed a bit over 1,000 people last year and there are about 1 million cops across the US. Black people killed about 2,500 people... but there are about 38 million of them in the US. You can't directly compare the stats because the difference in killings per capita, and when you factor in killings per capita, cops kill a lot more people per cop than black people kill per black person.

This isn't in any way damming of cops because you would expect that since it is part of a cop's job to go into dangerous shooter situation there should be a higher kill per capita ratio than any other group. It is actually fairly damming of black people to have as high of a homicide rate as they do because nothing about their daily life requires them to be near shooter situations.

That fucking edge. Holy shit.

Nice! Thanks

its about time let the Revolution begin

its already too late. niggers ruining everything

That's the one I've been listening to.

Cops are asking to have the lights in the parking garage turned off because of how badly they're backlit.

I would say at least once a week someone is shot. It could be more I don't really stay upto date on shootings.

This. The shooter needs to be stopped

Control your mudslimes fag

No it's illegal

fuck off faggot

I know that jiggling rear

Was that more shooting on the police scanner???

Release the dogs into the garage. They will find them.

But you have forgot that cops deal with (potentially) dangerous people face to face every single day and is not uncommon being in a situation thay is kill or be killed. Niggers? No.

PLANET OF THE APES

>he's getting buttmad

I guess tl;dr... I said exactly that

>did not finish reading the post he responded to.

kek

Why won't you Americans ban guns already and then none of this shit will happen?

Thanks, fam.

I haven't been to Dallas FTW in 15 years, but I expected more mexican problems than blacks.

Update

Possible 3 or more officers down

it's just a july thing. the rest of the time, it's only gunshots and freedom whoops

Shooter is on the 6th floor!

And a third female suspect?