White folks have to pick one other race to live with forever in the USA who would it be...

White folks have to pick one other race to live with forever in the USA who would it be ? All other races will be exterminated

Flips, or Mexicants.

The number of cute brown girls to white boy ratio would soar. They love white boys.

If I'm getting lumpia or quesadillas for dinner I wouldn't give a shit where all the damn niggers went

Bump

Japs. They are industrious and intelligent all the rest are just a waste of resources.

Pinay related

I second this

I smell weeb

I choose the Sentinelese. They're a small tribe that live on pretty much 1 small island and they're don't like people bugging them.

Germans. We haven't been able to kidnap their scientists in ages.

Canadian. Theres not a whole lot of them

Mexicans
We can literally all run the show and have them do all the dirty work .

White spanics.

Japanese or Mexicans. Just get rid of the fuckin niggers... good god please.

More white people

American Indians. They get alcohol and obesity related diseases and die off early, so they shouldn't be too much trouble.

Black people
Who would have a big enough dick to feed me not Mexicans or Japanese

>Race
>mexican, german, canadian, japanese

Hands down, mexicans.
>constructionfag here
Mexicans are the most honest, hardworking motherfuckers around. They work hard as hell, efficiently and methodically and they dont charge more than $10 an hour for even the most skilled mexicans. I always pay everyone AT LEAST fifteen and hour and they stay loyal as hell and are always available at a moments notice. I can hire five mexicans and get twice as much shit done for half the price or i can hire two whiteys and still get my shit done but they piss and moan and lean on thier shovels half the fuckin day. MEXICANS RULE

Ok, how exacting do you want to be?

There are caucasoids, negroids, and mongoloids.

Any way you slice it, niggers are getting the axe.

Cubans
That way I don't have to smuggle them in anymore I'm getting tired of that shitty job

idc as long as the niggers die

Asians, obviously

Proper East Asians are better then wops and slavs, but obviously hardly near nord or anglo level

Also, we did them pretty fuckin dirty...they probably have best claim