S/fur

s/fur

this is a puffy dogger thread now!

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

blue nipples

get well puffy dogger

Fur or gtfo

Man, I'm really sorry about your cat. If it makes you feel any better, I still have hope.

Sounds pretty cool.

Nothing. Couldn't really feel any worse honestly.

Look who said that...

Yee

Greetings

Oh yeah, and my internet is being a huge dick right now, so there's that.

I asked the other night and you guys fucking delivered like champs so here goes again

/R/ing comics, lactation, bats, huge creampie, or bukakke

Love you guys

Thanks dude, I know a lot of people do but if my neighbor is to be believed, they saw some coyotes with him in mouth the night he went missing.

I hope that he'll come back because I love him a lot but I'm ready to get some vengeance.

I feel that dude life's just starting to grind on me too

Shiiieeet. I had some touch and go problems the other day

Did he get stung by bees? Poor thing.

Shit bro, just read the thread. Real sorry to hear about your cat, hope it turns up ok

Life is war, and war is hell.

I'm really sorry. If he doesn't come back then remember, fuck up those coyotes for me.

I'm contributing as well so gtfo no fur post.

I wanna piggy back this guys /R/ing. Can we get some more hardcore stuff please? These threads are usually 90% pin up stuff, and that barely does anything for me.

I want to boop her nose.

A man after my own heart

Well, congratulations, at least I didn't bloat the image cap with the stupid spiderman, you moron.

I don't know why Leo likes lactation but I won't complain, his character is super hot

Thanks boss. He's been gone for a week. I'm hoping it'll be a miracle where he comes back in six weeks or something and just went away for a while but... that doesn't seem likely and he's never done anything like that.

I would be more than happy too.

I want to boop her everything.
her here means any cute female

With your dick?

I've saved these thread from Spider-Man so I get to use him.

bit of a long one
Sweet Dreams 1/31

Also forgot this as to not attract unwanted Spider-Man.

2/31

You earned it, let's say... why don't you start using more of those images?

3/31
captcha is annoying

4/31

5/31

6/31

7/31

8/31

My fuckin hero. Thanks Sup Forumsro

no problem friendo
9/31

10/31

I don't know if I should try sleeping again. I feel fucking terrible, and I just woke up from a nap 3 hours ago, but I don't know if it's even worth it because it certainly hasn't been the rest of this week. What do you guys think, should I at least try?

11/31

Have a fap, then try

12/31

Anyone listen to Beltaine?

13/31

14/31

They Are pretty good.

I'd say try for some rest, and i hope you feel better soon.

If it's a reasonable hour to go to sleep, then go to sleep.

And tomorrow, no more naps. If you can't stay asleep tonight, then wake up, do chores and then try sleeping again. If that fails, pull an all nighter tomorrow. Then stay awake through the following day with no naps and go to bed at a decent hour.

There are ways to get your sleep schedule back on track.

forgot to reply to the last two whoops
15/31

16/31

17/31

Thanks to you too man, loving the comics

>Connection error while posting.
You know what, fuck it, I'm sick of this stupid bullshit. My blood pressure is already really fucking high because of shit bullshit earlier, so I'm just done.

Fapping isn't enjoyable to me. It's just a chore.

Thanks, I'll try.

I don't even care about fixing my sleep schedule anymore. I just want feel something other than god awful when I wake up after only being able to get 3 hours of sleep at a time.

its a cat, its gone. get a dogger, a real sized one

18/31

Wavves are also very good, lo fi.

No but I'm listening to bellies

19/31

Missed image friend

Then try doing that if you can.

Getting a sleep schedule or pattern can help a lot with sleep in and the rest of your health. And you won't feel god awful during the day because you had a good night of sleep.

wow i am half here tonight
19/31

Sorry to hear it man. Maybe try some valerian root or chamomile tea. Hope you feel better mate

20/31

21/31

wavves are so fuckin good
what did you think of the album with wavves & cloud nothings? two of my favorite bands but an eh album altogether

22/31