Are they trying to create a racewar?

Are they trying to create a racewar?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-majorincident.php
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg
twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4770
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggas gon' nig

It's what george soros wants

go on...

Sure hope so. Everyone is finally getting tired of niggers. It's time to finally get the chains and rope again.

Whites would/will win lol
Only thing holding them back is guilt and sympathy

reported this and other racewar threads to FBI. hope you get V&

>not useing the Internet Explorer version

Are you even trying?

man I don't even have IE... did the best I could.

Would you look at that a black that shot at cops went peacefully and didn't get hurt at all.

Any dead cops are good cops. 5-1 dead civilians killed by cops then cops killed by everything else.

And nigs doing the work for us. Nice!

Nigger

>that click b8

RACE WARS!!

Not him, but he's right. It is to the Left's advantage to foment racial discord, so that they can say, "Give us power, implement our solutions/fund our new nanny state initiatives and departments, and we will make the evil white man come to heel!"

God mother fucking damn it fuck you for the tabs

You dick. I just had to read the tabs

>Are they trying to create a racewar?

Corporate News Network

Race war? Fuck that, kill every banker you can find. Yes, even if they're Jews.

They've been doing this for awhile now

Is this a troll? I keep seeing this spammed over at Sup Forums, but so far nothing on the news

thought the shooter was white

I just want to hear what our fearless leader Trump will tweet tomorrow.

wtf would you think that

ummm yes... are you retarded. A race war would be great ratings for them

3 dead cops in dallas, 10 other cops shot. Nothing of value lost.

u srys?

turn on fox news. jeez. they showed the dead bodys for a little bit when the shots were first fired.

White snipers. Helter skelter. See ya later emails.

FLASE FLAG FALSE FLAG

why was the youtube link deleted?

but its about damn time. tired as hell seeing all these videos of cops killing black dudes for no reason.

>Niggers will lose based off numbers alone
>No more Niggers in America
>America is finally great again

> no reason

there have been literally like 2 cases where the cop was in the wrong. And in a nation of 300 million people mistakes are gonna be made.

So as I said, CNN tryna get that money.

It's "Tomorrow Never Dies" but for real.

yea. they are killing the wrong ones

At least kill the ones you catch committing crimes. Just common sense

you mean "convicted"

you mean 2 cases the cops had no way to lie about it

even this guy got away with it saying he accidentally fired

Nah I believe that's fox news

nice tabs ya fuckin dick

lol 2? nah ive seen like 4 or 5 in the last year, and thats just the ones you see and hear about. stfu with your Sup Forums "i wanna be conservative elite guy, but im really just a wage slave" posts. its gay as fuck.

those tabs

black people want the police gone so they can steal more bikes

never understood the obsession with bikes when they dont even go anywhere

Totally didnt steal that cart

kek'd

har

Obama is trying to incite a race war and cause mass panic, enabling him to declare martial law just before he is supposed to leave office. This shit's only gonna get worse. Buy your guns now, make sure you have an escape route out of the country (or to an isolated location)

check'd

Lets get this #pigsnotniggs trending on twitter. Porklivesmatter.

Haha! Very Racist!
Surprised Bird is Mildly Disgusted!

kay

Well crap

ok

Fucking commie

soo just an fyi the girlfriend of the dude who got shot said the cop was "Chinese" which i am going to assume she ment Asian so, cant blame the whites on this one.

yes, paid by the good ole clintons

Oooomyyynig

FUCKING NIGGER
I HOPE THERE IS A RACE WAR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So let me get this straight the guy in the camo shirt had a assault rifle in hand and not one person or cop stop him or shoot him

very dumb, race won't matter once we are all cyborgs in a few decades since you could literally be what ever the fuck you want

I'll fucking kiss you right on the mouth you vapid piece of dog shit.

kys

That's your gender fuck head, you won't actually be a cyborg, you will just identify as a cyborg...

I keep seeing this retarded fucking image, as if Lequantavious has the metal capacity to go up against XxQuickSc0pesxX.
>black

you got me.

fuck off

YOU FUCKER

Gender is male or female LOOK IT UP . Always has been and always will be no matter what some fucking gender studies liberal fucking piece of shit that thinks he is a teacher says.

Implying it won't be a brand war.
>man those Borgtec guys are fucking faggots
>yeah let's de-energize those fuckers.

i'm not a conspiracy theory guy but at leasst two snipers taking out cops from inside buildings, that doesn't sound like a typical riot tactic to me.

Link Post

>Fox Stream
video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
>Dalas City Police Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
>the j35t3r iAWACS link
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-majorincident.php
>Suspect 1
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg
>Twitter feed
>twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
Local news
>bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4770

No, they're just trying to take the heat off of Hillary

>everything's bigger in Texas

I wish they revamped the Vigilante 8 series

syk

huh....

Pretty much yeah. While legit to be pissed about the shooting in Wisconsin, the one in Louisiana was completely justified. Had that not been reported like it was, the outrage over Wisconsin wouldn't have tipped over into what it is now.

Nothing about the Sterling shooting had anything to do about race. It was entirely about cops going to any situation where a known multi-arrest/conviction felon was pointing a gun at people, and then having that same person be combative and resist arrest even through being tazerred, so he gets shot (it is the next step up from tazer when that doesn't work and he is still not under control...)

But Wisconsin, well, that is totally fucked up. That officer either had no training, completely inadequate training, and/or was flat out incompetent and should never have been allowed to be in that position in the first place. I mean seriously, it's Wisconsin, people legit own guns. People have legal rights to carry. And officers should know how to fucking follow the rules and deal with it like normal. The man shot and killed truly did nothing wrong, announced correctly that he was armed when the officer arrived, like you are required to do, and then the officer shoots him...

sweet joke

what i want to know is why did all the neckbeards and rednecks with guns not stop this? isn't that supposed to be how it goes? no shooting in texas, oh not.

the faggots couldn't be heroes right in their back yard.

fucking cowards

(((They))) have been planning this all along.

sleep tight mummer

if you think this ONLY in wisconsin, you're an idiot. incompetent police are everywhere.

They're not doing a great job at it.

I've been blessed to resist this curse by Kek himself

Actually there has been a lot more deaths from cops than that, but it doesn't fit the media narrative that is being pushed.

They're not going to tell you that Hispanic and Black cops are 3.3 times more likely to fire at a suspect. Or that Black cops actually are significantly higher to kill other Black suspects.

Eat mai tootsie rorr u muddafuck bitch

>niggers using their second amendment rights to fight oppression
>faggot conservatives get mad

fuck you nigga

what's wrong with using the second amendment for what it is meant for?

>oppression
im white and was raised by blacks who lived through real oppression and they think blacks today are the problems. they remember when it was not only ok but encouraged to beat the shit out of blacks

what the nigs failed to recognize is... the government can and will fight back.

>they remember when it was not only ok but encouraged to beat the shit out of blacks
>implying that has changed

so? that's what the guns are for. murcans keep bitching about their need for guns, and here you now get to see it in action. you should be happy.

if you honestly think that its the same today as it was in the 50s then you are retarded

If it gets them ratings

Did not one head about the texas shooting going on right now? someone is targeting cops

Wtf

Shieeet

don't they know there's a camera on the car?