Hello my dear friends can somebody please give me some deep songs yet also hype such as a hype old school hip hop song...

Hello my dear friends can somebody please give me some deep songs yet also hype such as a hype old school hip hop song that also has meaning, lets get a real adult thread and logicl thread going boys! Sup Forums love you all :) x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGfguhnvECc
youtube.com/watch?v=7G8QItjTSDA
youtube.com/watch?v=WM13JMhDIbM
youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa7v33C3jBI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_GPxe91hWE
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry pals, OP here had a bad day of taking me dad to get detox and meet a mental health team so I'm asking for a song to help me feel some emotion rather than taking drugs to feel anything..ignore me if need be, but I often confine in Sup Forums for help and advice when I'm in a bad place, thanks guys love ya :D I'm 20 m btw

Anything by this guy.

whos that? I mean on a serious note I need music to feel any emotion amymore so I'm asking for help from my lovely close family of Sup Forums , not the kids who nnow come on but the older ones who understand the meaning and reason for Sup Forums

OP again, currently listening to hopsin but I need more deep shit appropriate to me to feel emotion anymore, its the only way I feel human anymore it scares me but its the only way I feel, il admit I'm off my face on cocaine and alcohol I'm just looking for help is all guys

youtube.com/watch?v=wGfguhnvECc

thanks buddy, this is the sort of Sup Forums o remember, we are all equally strange and help eachover through hard times I just need a sad song because I need to cry otherwise I will self harm or worse, sorry to be open but ive always confined in Sup Forums

also very mellow thank you it is chilling me out but I need something powerful and emotional to make me cry otherwise I might end up hurting myself which I don't want to do

OP here, current mind state and emotions, this is the sort of appropriate song youtube.com/watch?v=7G8QItjTSDA

here's another good one

youtube.com/watch?v=WM13JMhDIbM

I appreciate your posts and they are chilling me out but I need something to make me cry because my head is doing backflips, I had to go get him from the police after he said he was going to kill himself then force him down the hospital for a detox and mental health team for the. I don't know how many times...but I need something to make me cry before I explode in a self destructive way,,AGAIN THANKS Sup Forums ALWAYS HERE WHEN IM DOWN LOVE YOU ALL XX

hmm.. everyone gets emotional over different shit. this one reminds me of the day my mother died

youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg

sorry to hear that man its just I'm 20 never had fun like other teenager ive had to be an adult since about 15, its just cause ive taken drugs and drunk a lot tonight I need something to make me cry so I have a release because I can feel my head getting worse by the minute and I don't want to hurt myself again I need something to cry to to let it out, again very sorry to hear about your mother user, hope your ok now :) love from england

its ok if nott, you don't know me so I'm not your responsibility , enjoy your night otherwise fella, I'm just asking for help cuz I don't have many friends so I use Sup Forums for comfort and security and even advice is all

just asking for someone, anyone to talk to me for a while is all, sorry if I'm begging just my life is in a state and I have accepted I need help but I do it on here rather than my family or reality, thanks Sup Forums

you know this is the wrong place to look for advice or a kind word. it's probably only a matter of time before some asshat derails the thread. try one of these: Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 90 90 (UK - local rate)
Hotline: +44 (0) 8457 90 91 92 (UK minicom)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 90 (ROI - local rate)
Hotline: 1850 60 90 91 (ROI minicom)
E-mail Helpline: [email protected]

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa7v33C3jBI

thank you user I'm not to the point of being suicidal but I appreciate the concern I just need a release before I get to that stage xx

youtube.com/watch?v=N_GPxe91hWE

ill keep posting for a while, but i have to go to bed soon. gotta work in the mornin

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

is this the same user who posted alice in chains?

im the only one who has been posting songs

thank you user, and I just remember a saying my teacher told me in school, " we always hurt the ones we love, the ones we shouldn't hurt at all" its such a deep yet true saying I think do you agree?

this one often makes me cry when im all drunk and feeling emo

youtube.com/watch?v=egY8rUpxqcE

thank you so much user, although we will never meet or even know eachovers name, I want you to know that you have at least chilled me out a lot and helped me, thank you so much

enya