Evening Sup Forums

evening Sup Forums
guess you boys might hear tell things going fuck-housed downtown.
thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)
youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MxjpXYWwi-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you drink more than me

I think you're gay and you should kill yourself

well, that goes without saying, little buddy~

Based nickelbro, how goes it?

whoo boy..
my opinion is all human are capable of being true scum, what makes a life worth is the shit we do for eachother and not just ourselves.. 'course, I'm also selfish as shit at times

Sup nickel.

hey there, bro
well, could be better. got that shooting nearby in dallas on the mind, story's already on the net and the truth may never be known now
'Sup?

Helter
Helter Skelter
PUTTIN DOWN APES
AT THE ANIMAL SHELTER

Post a picture of your leg.

those aren't the lyrics to Innagadadavida!
you expect my fat ass to get it all the way up?

>Helter Skelter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)

Been following it here and there,any riots yet?

I know, I know, just being a smart-ass~
ten cops took on some metal, three are dead. I know the protest was about the antithesis of this event, but goddammit, this isn't how the problem's solved.. I'm worried
and I don't worry

Greetings user, how goes it?

Get off my Sup Forums rizzo.

Ima miss you when you die of liver failure from all this drinking

Based Nickel-Bro! What do you think about the impending civil war in America, fought by stupid niggers, religious cunts, and the common blue collar fagger niggot?

hey there, anti-gravity Spetsnaz
it goes badly! I'm sick of this shooting bullcrap, when's something fine gonna happen..
FRANK Rizzo! open up ya fuckin' ears, jackass
it's nice to be missed, eh? besides, I plan to live forever

I'm sick of your stupid alcoholic face. Fuck off of Sup Forums

it's people, I could give a fuck what color they are, they're god damn fools and they're gonna ruin everything because of a construct as fuck-brained as hatred.
besides, I hate reruns.
I'd be sick of me too if I kept trying.

As a gun owner and enthusiast, all these shootings have me worried. I may enjoy guns but I'm not stupid, I know there needs to be be WAY fucking more regulation on firearms, I'm just afraid they might go a bit overboard...

One day I'm gonna find where you live you homeless alcoholic FUCK

m8 when i cranked my 4rth can of HARP i thought of u lmao

I mean, it's a loaded question..
sorry. It comes down to who's getting the guns, its those people who'll choose to use 'em. there's gotta be a better way, I mean
you can't fix stupid

That's pretty fucking gay you always think of men when you drink you closet homo?

Perry-hat here. So, if violent takeover of the system, even if fought by idiots, isn't the answer, then what would be your answer to corrupt American government? I mean we can always leave but America is a shitstorm right now and it might spread/

where I.. live? homeless.. what??
hey, I'll drink to that.
To the death of fun.

I agree. I think background checks and passing a firearms safety class should be mandatory to purchase any firearm. But you can't stop those who really want to hurt people with that. If they want a gun they will go through the steps and get one

Holy shit a bigger faggot than OP nice neckbeard you ugly shit

You know what the fuck I meant I'm gonna find whoevers couch your sleeping on and beat the shit out of you before raping your asshole and pissing on you and the couch. Then I'm gonna wait for the owner to get home and shoot them

heyo, perry hat and hoodie hair~
leaving is an option at any time, yeah.
but I love my country. It's gives us a lot of things, but what we have to earn is what I enjoy, when I can. I feel like it's overdue for a big-time restructuring, give the corruption no sneaky tricks to use to mess it up again.. and public support has not been husbanded as responsibly as it should, and that's the only thing freedom runs on.

i am drinking steel reserve in honor of you, drinking bro.
HIGH GRAVITY
i'm in portland and pretty sure drinking steel reserve unironically is illegal here. fuck faggot hipsters.

it's a goddamn shame, life isn't that complicated but it's fucking fragile in places. Some good, some bad, all susceptible to cold rage, the darkness that spreads
you know what, that's a hell of a promise. When the day comes, I'ma give you something to cry about after I buttfuck your soul with a snapped-off nightmare.

>buttfuck your soul with a snapped-off nightmare.

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard holy fuck I bet you wrote emo penis poetry in high school after your uncle made you suck his dick

Probably got bullied a lot and I bet the people you work with barely tolerate your fat ass that's why you gotta drink all the time your life is such a failure you don't even have a real place to call home why are you not dead yet

Just shoved my whole fist up my ass

It's not a neckbeard its just my sideburns grow faster than my moustache. I am a hairy dude. Post your face you faggot

Well, I do like what this country brings to us, such as large assault weaponry, the ability to literally destroy the planet, and getting to sign up to kill children. To be fair I rather enjoy American film, as well as literature some Americans produce. And I do enjoy my fast car and my public school and such, but overall I think we have needed armed revolution for a long time. It's the only way to put them out of business, just fuck em up and leave. Canada is way better.

I prefer to drink 'em out, it's remarkably easy despite what hard drinkers they think they are.. the secret is gin and beers, works like xeno blood! ..unless that's some kinda mixologist cocktail, in which case, never fuckin' mind

Hey beard bro, are you as worried as I am that no matter who wins the election we are going to be in for some bad shit? I'm very worried for he future.

This is how many fingers my dad managed to shove up my ass when I was 12
If only he could see me now

That's a straight up neckbeard you fucking idiot holy shit can't you grow a real beard good lord you look like such an idiot

dude why you gotta be such an asshole post your phace boyo

Easy there faggot I've killed people for less

Nice faux beard you faggot you look like one ugly son of a bitch

I look forward to your threads every time I drink so I don't feel alone. Also bud light and sitting in the shower

Who is this guy and what are these threads?

The only people you kill are your potential kids you lonely butt pirate

I don't need to post my face because unlike the homos in this thread I'm not looking for notoriety on an anonymous image board

I wish I could be in the shower with you
CHEERS!

Can I ask where you got that hat?

Thanks buddy. I haven't shaved for a while and need to trim.

My uncle gave it to me
Idk where he got it
He said I could keep it as long as I kept my mouth shut about him fingering my butt and making me lick his balls

Not even gay but wouldn't mind it. Cold beer and hot showers are comfy

samefagging this hard do you like have anything better to do than comment on other dude's facial hair? How shitty is your life that you have to come on here and rip on people for their fucking facial hair? Like dude have you tried something productive? Maybe grow some plants or something jeez like you have a lot of pent up anger

admittedly, the choices we're given down here are often made for bad reasons, but that's what should teach responsibility, how to honor a choice's purpose.
and yeah, we fuck that up royal every time.. but there's still people I know whose souls are intact and good. Just, wish there were more.
wouldn't mind visiting canada though, fuckin' Molson Gold~
I'm worried about the kids. They're gonna have our bullshit to deal with if we don't get shoveling and yeah, the elections have me worried, but politicians are just humans.. never known one to get it right, but the earth keeps spinning. I'd wanna leave a better one to spin for the kids growing up right now, but can it be done?
heavy truths, brother
whoa now, gettin' dopple-ganged up on!

Your uncle sounds really cool.

No shit it's samefagging are you fucking retarded to think I wanted people to assume otherwise? Goddamn you're fucking stupid go back to your facebook messages with your stupid psych 101 shit

Knock your edgy preteen bullshit off and have a beer faggot

there's a plan.. nice water-proof laptop, by the way!
whatever you like, friend
that's what I said~ I mean, the one over here
..when'd I drink outta that long glass?

how about a little music?
youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

Thanks for the interesting insight into the way your mind works, but the only reason any of us posting pictures of ourselves is so that we know what the person we are speaking with looks like and not just anonymous text. And unless you can prove otherwise fuck boy, we all know the reason you hating is because you can't grow facial hair yourself.

Hey, wiggle jiggle, not now, not ever.

What the shit is your problem, bro? I don't wanna argue with you anymore man. Like chill out.
Top kek

I wanna be like you when I kill myself and am reincarnated

I'm not a degenerate that needs to drown his pathetic life in alcohol

>lol ur making fun of our shitty beards cause u cant grow one xD

Nice argument dipshit

I don't remember giving you permission to reply to me

Absolutely handsome

See this thumb? It's been up more guys asses than times my uncle's molested me. So unless you wanna be number 69,420,666 I suggest you keep your cock holster shut

amen, brother. I just gotta wonder about the guy with my other pics, like.. how many did he save?
be a good one, whatever you come back as. You'll make me proud, wherever I am!

I'm not the edge lord cock master frequently posting on trap threads

Unfortunately I have no other pictures of me and my perry hat has left me and I habe no camera, so I will be using this asian kid.

Dude like what are you even doing here

Cock Holster is my new favorite thing to say dude you are fuckin epic

WHY HELLO CHANNEL 4 HAVE ROOM FOR ONE MORE IN THIS THREAD HOW DO I UPVOTE

Legendary trips of gamer-bro

You can try and dismiss the arguemen to all you want, but unless you post a picture for proof, we all know it's because your jealous. Fuck boy

Oh look another baseless insult, how typical of someone who can't actually reply with a decent statement

Whatever the fuck I want you gonna make me leave? Didn't think so

yay you're back
it's been a while
nice to see you again, hope you're well
take it easy

please do not be this retarded, ever

Kim Jung Un was not a popular boy, apparently~
and I wish I'd said it, great adjective..
whoa there, drunk Creeper, don't touch the operational end of that device

ugh.

sup op? nice to see that not everyone here is 12. postan' muh pic because i'm probably at least as drunk as you are.

Yep you got me, I'm jealous I can't grow a thin ugly beard that looks like it belongs to a 90s wannabe-black white guy. Good job on using the tumblr insult of "fuck boy" too fag

Now there is sexual tension between us, sir. I will make you. Just you see, duderino. I am coming for you

How typical of Sir Edge Lord Master of Cringe to reply with something stupid and useless. Way to chime in chode licker. This isn't coinstar, take your 2 cents somewhere else faggot

You got aids or something? Why do you look like a fucking stick wearing a jacket too big for you? Holy shit you look like such a homo I bet you get your ass plowed in public gas station bathrooms

You come all you like you fucking dick licker

You're really shit at insults you sound like some fedora gentleman trying to be witty it's really fucking pathetic

You seem upset fuck boy.....could it be that your jealous? I know it's hard not being able to grow any but maybe one day you will.

damn, brother, you look like a goddamn badass! pleasure to have ya, how's the.. day treating ya? no shame in day-drinking, just looks bright out there

no aids as far as im aware. i think i look ok for a 37yo heroin addict. and i note that your post is lacking a pic, yo.

op, i keep seeing these threads. is all coming together as planned?

Does the AIDS medication make cheeseburgers that like shit?

>how's the.. day treating ya?
yeah man shouldn't complain. 5.30am and i haven't slept, empty bottles everywhere, holes burned in all my linens, stoned as fuck, pizza boxes all over floor, wine stains on ceiling... successful night all round i say

>Does the AIDS medication make cheeseburgers that like shit?
i dunno, primarily because i dunno wtf you just asked.

op, help, what's he asking?

Why is this guy in this thread being such a fucking edgy bitch.

>Hurr durr yer beard is gay
>when will I hit puberty?

dude rub some nair on your face maybe you can grow some

Nice trips ass hole
Notice I'm wearing two different shirts
I obviously don't know you but I'm going to assume your the town retard, wherever you're from

You keep going back to the same boring insult, you got anything new or just gonna keep trying with the lame "lelelel u cant grow a beard xD" insult? I mean hey if it makes you feel somehow better about your lack of a real beard then by all means go ahead but at least let me know

Heroin addict huh? Yeah that figures you look like a scumbag piece of shit

On mobile but works all the same. I aspire to drink as much as you one day you're my drinking hero

Y u no eat burgers aids meds?

>Heroin addict huh? Yeah that figures you look like a scumbag piece of shit
>shrug

hey does anyone know approximately how many bottles of vodka i can drink and still be under the drink drive limit?

no idea, but it suffers from all the problems and positives of a decent idea.
maybe like this country I love.
fuckin' right, buddy~ this one's for you, brother!

youtube.com/watch?v=MxjpXYWwi-4

I got no clue either, it's a mess in here tonite

>here tell

Fuck you and your folksy jibberish you traveler beer company looking motherfucker.

Pic related, it's you in 3 months.

Shit, hope you got through said addiction. My stepmom use to use and she left it out a lot, I got into it when I was about 15 shit tore a hole in my stomach. Glad I'm clean of all but the good green. Don't let Asshole-chan ruin your day ya look fine aids free

let your zen benefit from it, never do it when you're angry or sad and always bring music, you'll be just fine~
why correct my apparently improper regional vernacular, Kissing My Ass Extraordinaire?

I was hoping the cops would shoot you

I wonder what made you this way fuck boy...We are all trying to enjoy ourselves, every person in the thread contributing in some way to the convorsation, but all you do is try to insult anyone and everyone to get attention. You know you dont have to be an angry little toad. You can say that we are faggots and losers and cringe lords all you want, but the fact of the matter is that we are all together talking and enjoying ourselves and your an angry, bitter little man that's all alone. There's no reason you can join in and talk like everyone else. Or you can continue to try and fail to get anyone upset. Either way, none of us really care.