Sooo... i tried a penis stretcher

sooo... i tried a penis stretcher...
this is a review.

i bought 2 from ebay, so if 1 breaks, it wont ruin the routine.
i got it and tried it on. my penis is 6 inches long and 6 inches around.
im still have my foreskin.

there is a silicone ring that you tighten around your penis, under the head. first off, the silicone ring was too thick.
the penis head slipped through all the time. on pictures on how the device works, they show an erect dildo. but your penis is supposed to be flaccid.
it was a mess. i had to sit completely still, and re-strap it every 20 min if i was lucky. not to mention that it takes a couple of minutes to re-strapping. the silicone ring would also pinch the skin of the penis.
i checked online for a solution, and everyone was talking about the "comfort strap".
its like a flatter strap that fits better under the head, and spreads out the pressure.
so i ordered it and got it.

it was waay easier to strap on. but this one pinched way more, and it was harder to avvoid it. but my flaccid penis wasnt thick enough when stretched out. you could only tighten it somewhat, so it was useless.

now i have started to stretch 20 min every day by hand and then jelqing 100 jelqs on each hand, and i notice great results

post before and after pics for results

Lets see it on you

i dont have any photos from before, but i notice it best in the girth.
the only problem is that my hand smell like dick, even after washing em

post dubs pls

Voila!

Wtf is a jelque and does that shit actually work.

What are the great results?
What were you before and after?

the penis extenders i bought were completely useless.
but jelquing is like milking a cow. make an "ok" sign with your thumb and indexfinger at the base of your penis, tighten it and force the blood through the penis and stop when you rach the head.
just search it lol.
it works great. but i also stretch, so i dont know if one is better than the other.

i havent measured lately, i just feel it on my fingers when i masturbate. they used to barely touch when i took them around my penis, and now they dont touch anymore.

post pics of you breaking your dick OP

lol

lol

jelqing works. I went from 6 inches to 7.5 in length. I never used the stretcher but I have one and a bathmate.

jpop's 90day challenge got me lots of gains. in b4 pics. in b4 bullshit.

noob gains are easy. shit gets harder and harder to see gains.

ask me anything

Sounds like jelquing makes your fingers shrink.

lol

Before and after pics?

You won't ever see them because it's all bullshit.

The people the keep telling you to do the "jelquing" are trying to get you to break the small blood vessels in your dick.

How long did your gains take? How often and how long were your jelquing sessions? Since you said it starts easy and gets more difficult, how long did it take to get to 6.75? Any loss of sensation or other negative effects?

i used bathmate myself for a while. it was nice, but i got those spots nomatter how careful i was.

lol

Kegals man. If you think you're dick is hard kegals can make that shit feel like it's going to burst

My dick looks kinda like pice related. will this help me?

sorry no. I didn't believe it. and hardly take pics of my dick. I have the same ruler I used since day 1.

I was 6 inches. now I'm 7.5 in length
5 inches in girth and now 5.75 - 6.0

yes it works. theres lots of forums and websites showing gains.

no. negative effects. its like exercise. if anything I have more awareness of my dick.

jpop's 90 day challenge got me .5 inches in length gains.

here's how it went for me.
150 jelqs
150 v jelgs

after 1 session I noticed my penis was more enorged with blood. I saw a bit of length increase. maybe 1/8th of an inch. then the next day I would be back to 6 inches. over time I went to 6.25 inches. and when I would jelq I would get to 6.35. then back to 6.25 the next day.

slowly over time. I gained 1.5 inches on my length.

No cut it off

stretching can straighten it out, yes.

>but i got those spots nomatter how careful i was.

yeah I know what you mean. you have to do.
10min
rest
10min
rest
10min

or jelq inbetween. slow squash jelq etc.

What the fuck is jelqing

google it.

i gotta try that out again. but the jelq/stretch routine im on now is just perfect

OK I looked into this jelqing and most sources are saying its bullshit and I'm inclined to believe

whats your stats?

before / after / goals

in 2 min you have checked out most sources on the internet? lol.

Jelqing is my new favorite word. Seriously Sup Forums, thanks.

I can't even concrete

6 inch long, 6 inch around. to begin with.

i havent measured, other than what i notice. i would be perfectly happy with 1 more inch in length and maybe 0.25 around

any before and after photos? whats your routine these days?

yah I want to go

8.5 x 6.5

my girth isnt going well tho

i have started to stretch 20 min every day by hand and then jelqing 100 jelqs on each hand

i havent taken a photo of my dick for a long time now.

Mol I've been here since the second post retard #bringbackid

6 inches and you want it longer? damn man.
My dick is too small to even use one of those stretchers. shit sucks man.

>693567630
>stretch 20 min every day by hand

in the morning ? at night?

i suspect that the girth is only a by-product of the lengthgain, but idk

do you focus on girth or length?

do you find you can only do 1?

I'm 7"x6" and I'm considering this too. Why not go bigger?

idk, worked for me.

because you are throwing off the bell curve for us lesser endowed men with your penis voodoo.

at night. when my gf sleeps.

a bit both, really. i think the stretching is best for length and jelqs are good for girth.

That doesn't have much to do with me though. My interests aren't even practical.

I've had a few girls tell me I was too big and they were too sore. I know some girls who legitimately prefer smaller than average dicks. It's just fun to have a bigger dick.

you should start working on the girth

Nawwww. I like to have a back up sword just in case I run in to Duncan MacLeod from the clan MacLeod.

There can only be one

because it doesn't actually make your dick bigger, it just makes it swollen

had a friend use one, 8 years later he's got ED and his sex life is fucked

naw this guy is full of shit.

that was from the combined jelqing and extender* i assume the extender contributed to the ED as well

I'll probably do six months of research before I make my decision to start or not. But if it works I will do it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! is that a rubber dong attached in that picture... FUCK me that shit would be hilarious if that fuck snapped like a rubber binder sling shoting across the room and pegging some poor soul in the face. its like the alpha version of the dong launcher.

haha. i also think it would be very effective against gandalf, if you know what i mean

just try it out. its not like it costs anything.

its bullshit.

ive been banned from Sup Forums for 2 weeks now, and its so good to be back.