Hey Sup Forums, markiplier here. Yes, with timestamp and everything, im the REAL MARKIMOO...

Hey Sup Forums, markiplier here. Yes, with timestamp and everything, im the REAL MARKIMOO. Before you leave this thread or call me a faggot, I would appreciate it if you left me funny comments or messages that I could use in my upcoming "Sup Forums ROASTS ME" youtube video! No restrictions on what you say, but of course not everything will be selected. Thank you, and have fun "lurking!" xD

-Fartiplier

Die fag.

Literally who

yeah who the fuck is that.

I love ya mark 10/10

Love me

Fuck

Who are some good letsplayers?

Who

Ily mom

Keemstar

>inb4 /b gets raided by 5th graders

fuck you man

second time tonight
replyy..

Asshole

you can suck on my dog's shit

who playing riders of icarus?
mom has been saved

god

fuck off

o

Sorry mark but you look like that guy who the girls only hangout with because they think you're gay

faggot

stop

k

I would roast you but my grandfather already roasted yours back in WWII.

Also provide a real time stamp
What time, what forum this is, and hold your pinkie to your ear while sticking out your tongue, if real I will shit a brick because I was wrong

I want to ride your dick onto the beaches of Normandy and raid the Nazis with the power of our love

Shittiest shoop ever.

Good idea

Dude looks like he got hit by a bus. How do you live with that?

If you reply to this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

WTF gjiherjhioserklhwsr

cheeky cunt

l

murblez

xB

Beautiful Multiracial Man deserves Golden Dildo

I thought he was some sort of korean

ok

Hey you're that faggot who monetized his friends death! Lol, that was so funny apparently everyone forgot.

This, this is even lower than a shitpost. This is a new breed of cancer carefully evolved throughout the years, something that will infest this website and others to come. This is so terrible, it doesn't even qualify as a pisspost. This is a partially-digested foodpost, not even finished breaking down for the intestines of the meme monster that is this website to turn it into a shitpost. I am disappointed. You can do so much better.

My 12-year-old can't stop watching you. What's it like being the horror-movie host of the 21st century?

kysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssfat

Got me good

B

stop

K

Everytime someone posts one of these threads, their mother dies in their sleep that night.

Nobody loves you Just die Muere puto

FUCK OFF

bullshit give me proof

playin safe

I dont want Sup Forums to be overcome with normies, if you post that video and are not some lying scum I will personally ensure that it gets more dislikes than likes.

congratulations you are the newest form of cancer on Sup Forums. great job pissing into another larger container of piss to pissify the piss and make the piss pissier

Select this dick in your mouth cuz you about to get raped faggot. i just got back from a walk around my neighborhood and I caught a ghastly along with 2 pidgys so why the fuck do i even give a flying fuck about this thread? shove a cactus up your anus you cum dumpster.

Kill yourself. Also I have a friend who's crazy about you

Don't cry...too late you already were.

Save my mom plz

fag

dfsgdfg

fuck you

Who are you and why do you keep posting if you don't reply in this thread your mother will die..
You're bastard...

Hmm.

if you reply to this thread op's mother will die tomorrow

hvivk

Not my mommy! I saved up so many good boy points and she's the only one who can give me my tendies!

markiplier's (along with pewdeipie's) fanbase is fucking cancer

I hated when you cha her hair color it looked awfull

So obviously fake

Your eyes are too close together and your head comes to a point

So...either your evil step-parents practiced head-binding when you were a diaper-boy or you really are an inbred retard who turns into a cyclops when the moon is full

how would you even do that?

Brendanial has your voice but better and he's not as much of a twat.
P.S. your fans suck.

Unmentionably warm cloud of warfstache farts

fuck you

Such Photoshop. Such bad. Such makeup. Such gtfo before ur mom kill her self of embarrassment that ur her kid and its not markiplier. Cause he still a step up from you OP

oooh

mom

LONG LIVE PAPU FRANKUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why

yuck what the fuck

i hate this meme

Please no more of these

Ugh

asdjnk

thank you puppers the dog

que

kkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeekkkkkk