Shota bread pt. 2!

Shota bread pt. 2!

Extra points for greentexts

Can you guys identify a doujin?

It was /ss/, boy and girl meet because their parents start dating and the 2 start fucking all over the place and in the end their parents get engaged and NOW they decide to start using condoms because now it's incest.

I think there's a fuck on the toilet and in the shower.

Mitsui Jun draws such cute shota.

That he does, a regular shota saint.

he might be the king of cute. I still havent dug for his stuff since my drive crashed

meanwhile in sweden

I remember being eight and taking a bath, innocently enough. The shower had a shower head on a long rubber tube that reached pretty far. I usually used it to rinse myself, but I also liked spraying for fun. One day I screwed the head off, and the tube was just spraying a jet of water. For whatever reason, it found its way to my dick.

I pulled my foreskin back and sprayed my head, and ended up having one of the best orgasms I can remember. I couldn't control my moaning for the first few years, plus the hose went crazy and sprayed everywhere, so my dad ended up coming in. I guess he put two and two together because he made me get out of the bath. He wasn't mad, but be kinda babied me. Dried me off and sat me on his lap and he told me about masturbation. He said he thought I was too young for it, but he'd rather me do it the right way. I still used the hose afterwards, so kek. Your pic reminded me of that.

He's also really nice. Contacting him for a commission calls for a lot of patience (months) but when he does it, the results are always great.

This picture is pretty accurate considering the overweight men. Pretty much the types I imagine like this.

Sure wish a shota lover babysat me when I was younger.

I wish this doujin would one day be finished though.

I'm a 16 yr old boy, who's fairly attractive and skinny and i like this stuff
>Inb4 underage b&

Lol. I used to put my dick near the jets in hot tubs. relentless cause it never lets up...

Do you have anymore of these Halloween pics? I grew up in a nudist community, and the innocent ones are pretty similar to the costumes I wore, give or take some body paint. Pics that are relatable are a lot more enjoyable, at least to me.

What was that like?

Here's one, I'll dig for more.

Did they have as many tootsie rolls?

That might have been it actually.

I'll post more carwash boys then.

Sweden simulator 2020

Heh.
We used to "camp" in tents in our backyards, and get naked and grope each other in the dark.

Funny thing, that must have been when we were pretty young, cause there was no concept of an orgasm or cumming yet when we did that.

Kek

And yet they say people can't be born gay lol.

Sauce god please

Omg we did that too. Though my friends and I were probably a bit older :p
Sometimes we avoided giving each other orgasms cause that made it gay

Pretty fun, honestly. There are people who try to take advantage of it, though. I live here now because I'm on break from college. I got bullied into taking a day camp/care job.

I got a bunch of candy, but our community had an outpost sort of thing because most people who lived there couldn't stay at home because they were out with their kids. And thanks for the pic. We did car washes too for "scouting" expenses, but they weren't as interactive as these shota car washes.

Tapped on car wash boys.

Bullied? by nudists? dude how can they be intimidating? They are naked!

I shall keep the Mitsui Jun going with a fun little doujin.

Thank you user

nice

Well that was underwhelming

I did say it was little.

Hahah what the fuck thats retarded!
But I liked it.
His since of humor is ridiculous

It was more of a guilt trip sort of thing, actually. We get a lot of visitors and a lot of the parents like to ditch their kids. I got stuck taking the boys around because my parents keep reminding me how older boys were nice to me when I was little. Younger brother also tag along because they are proud of being knowledgeable about this place, I guess.

Yeah, i wish it ended in sex

Lmao I'm an 18 year old who is not over weight. Try again

Another one. While only a little bit longer than the last one, there is more sex.

Ah I see. Anyways I was just fucking with ya

25 here and def in shape. Skatepark and DDR kinda submissive here.

Fin

Kek... the aliens tho

It's alright. I don't really like being responsible for a bunch of kids, but none of them have hurt themselves yet. Younger boys (usually under six) are a little annoying because they always want to hold my hands, and I have to bend over and walk to do that. I'd suggest going to one if you think you'd like it. The first time will be awkward, but you'll get over it.

God what I wouldn't give to have a partner who also liked this stuff.

Any kik action going on in here?

Have any stories you could tell us?