Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic relevant

Thoughts on dating single moms? Pic relevant

unless she giving you $$, food, shelter OR anything that is MORE than what you are bringing to the table DO NOT DO IT if you have cash DO NOT DO IT her as a fk buddy YES relationship and living in/common law DO NUT DO IT
remember you will never be priority number 1

saggy boobs, ruined belly, pussy stitch marks

Eh, some actually look like they never gave birth at all, some get completely rekt.

What thoughts are you looking for exactly? Tips? Experiences? What?

NEVER

terrible idea, you will have to support the kid and the kid will think you're the dad even though youre just in it to smash the mom which is fucked for the kids mentality bro

Never date single moms in their 20's/early 30's.

She's cute, but the baby is a mixed race,
Burn the Coal pay the coal

Make sure her kid is 100% white, as in the photo she obviously fucked a black dude. Now her pussy is cursed forever.

Absolutely this
If you're just tryna smash and you meet the kid and everything that's fucked up

not if you get to call it your niglet

none with little butt babies running around. You know the father got out of the blast radius and she wants you to teach kid basketball and how to pic out they fro and run from cops and such.

So let me get this straight. Some other dude impregnates a female and I am the one that gets to support both? What are you fucking stupid? The alpha procreates and the beta gets stuck with the bill.

Not a chance. Ever.

a white man's penis cannot satisfy a woman who's been blacked.

"Once you go black, you never go back."

...Because you're not welcome

Already posted this once today so ill put short version.
Hooked up with 9/10 prego (thin and can't tell is prego from behind). Stayed with her for a while. Had sex during pregnancy (awesome). Got fantasy fulfilled of sucking milk from tits. She has kid. 3 months later she goes back to work. A month in find out she's cheating on me with her co worker. Break up. Feel bad cause I liked the kid but also glad im not caught in that mess.
Questions?

niggers aren't alpha. they're natural slaves. they just have a crazy elaborate game supported by mainstream media. you know any girl that has fucked one obviously had no father

Single mothers are one of the many cancerous growths on the side of Western society that have developed in recent years. Just as cancer is treated such that it can be eradicated, the same must happen to single mothers. They and their bastard offspring are actively causing problems for the state by draining its money and resources and were largely responsible for the creation of the leftist run authoritarian welfare state in the first place.

what are you, 12? you believe that shit?

Not with that one...unless the nigger dad is dead

Otherwise, fuck the shit out of the mom and start on the daughter when she turns 7

It's better to date their daughters

He is right though

Dated dated a girl from the time her daughter was like 6 months til 3 years. Many memories made together and watched this little girl grow up. Worst break up ever because everywhere I go in my city I remember the fun I had with them especially the little girl I helped raise. I will never see her again and it's tough.

looks real to me. I lost

Another of Mom and Cass. Appreciate the advice, not too sure about the whole father situation. Just have gone out to get drinks a few times.

My mother was a single mother, raised my sister and I alone, worked full-time the entire time, saved money to buy her own apartment, then house. all she ever got was a tiny stipend child allowance from the government (like 100 bucks a week - basically nothing)
she raised me saying 'you can be anything, you can be a lawyer'
i went to law school. im actually about to finish my PhD in law. i now teach law to kids at the upper class law school (i went to a second tier one because i had to scrape my way to the top)
please tell me more about how my hero mother is a 'cancerous growth' you fucking dumb shit.

I say fuck her hard if that's what you want to do.
Kids with single parents have to learn to be resilient anyway... So if things dont work out youre not going to doom the kid to anything it wasnt already doomed to. If anything your presence could be a net positive.
Plus the chick looks hot
Just dont go in thinking you _have_ to do anything. You dont have to save this woman. You arent obligated to save her. But if things work out then they work out. If they dont they dont.
IF YOU WANT THE SANDWICH, EAT THE SANDWICH!!!

>worked full-time the entire time

your mother was a whore, took cock in her mouth to put food in yours

>my hero mother

Are you a nigger?

there is no phd in law you dumb nigger.

I have tried giving single moms a chance but it usually takes you down a path of bull shit. For example, the last one I dated had zero control over her 4 year old, who she brought with her on our first date. The little shit kept throwing food and silverware and I told her before we went out to dress nice because we are going to a decent restaurant. They don't respect themselves and are usually giant bags of crap that care only about raising a child and finding someone to help them rather than building a meaningful relationship.

I'm sure they're not all shit but at least from my experience they are.

Your mother was a noteworthy exception to an underlying trend that exists in society and surely a role model to which all single mothers should look up to.

That being said, in statistics,a conclusion is never drawn from a data set's outliers, only the line of best fit and the correlation drawn between it and the variables assessed.

lol you're trying to talk reason to pseudo-libertarian neckbeards my dude. give it up

You mean conservatives? Sup Forums is full of them.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I also live in Australia, not the US.

clearly fucked a nigger, no thanks.

Yeah that's heaps offensive i think i am gonna cry now :(

Yeah good advice I should have realised before I hit enter.

There's a reason they're single moms.

Don't try and be a hero.

Well in most scenarios there is a reason the man got the fuck out. If you want to go for it, go ahead but just wrap it or get trapped into supporting 3 people.

have you observed the entire data set?

in my experience a single mother is as likely to be a hard worker as she is a lazy slob. probably has more to do with the personality of the individual than their status as a single mother.

I started dating a single mother, but she didn't have a half nigger baby either, so I was ok with it. I'd never date a mudshark.

They're easy?

The correlation of single motherhood to troubled youths arising from said parenthood is a strong positive one whose effects have been observed for decades.

because niggers. what is it? 75% now?

By the way...
One thing about single moms?
Most of them are desperate
Theyll put out mad easy
And youre not obligated to save them - they cant force you to stay
Massive reservoir of easily accessed pussy
And heaps of them are young enough to still be hot
JUST SAYIN'

fastest sex ive ever had was with a single mom

I wouldn't deny that a child from a single parent household faces more challenges therefore is probably statistically more likely to end up 'troubled'
On the other hand I wouldn't blame a single mother for that.
So, in a thread where people are calling single mothers 'cancerous growths' I think you need to be accurate about what youre saying
Would it be preferable to do what we can about limiting single parenthood (or at least providing sufficient support networks via whatever solutions to combat the general 'troubled youth' side effects which stem from it)? Yes
Is it cool and edgy to insult single mothers in general? Not really.

Due to the 2nd pic with the tittays, I recommend proceeding trying to fuck her.

When she starts trying to incorporate you into the childcare arrangements aka 3rd wheel on a date, say you want to take it slow.

Find out about the dad. Prison isn't the best, psycho stalking ex is worse. Deadbeat/no contact is expected. Ask about how much he pays in child support for the lulz.

Not the kid's fault, but go into this with your eyes open, you are going to be bankrolling that cutie for another ~14 years.

Yep see the post above yours

i also agree that those titties are magnificent and deserve to be fucked hard by the OP.
just dont get tricked into thinking you need to save her - if your mind says 'probably not a good idea to save her' then you should listen to it and not feel guilty even if she cries. deep down she'll understand.

I wouldn't know how to care for a niglet; do you have to teach it basketball and stealing?

lel

Children raised in the absence of strong fathers also face the same effect. It is more or less how the parents chose to discipline the child that effects behavior later in life. However, women tend not to be as hard on their children as necessary when they deserve punishment. This is due simply to female nature to not want to harm her children in any way possible. To answer your question though, support groups and in school disciplinary programs would be effective but as of now, nothing is being done along these lines save for government handouts that leave both the mother and the child dependent upon the welfare state.

I am currently in pretty much the same situation.
She's a single mom and want's to hook up with me
but I don't know if it would be a good idea to date her, or if I should just fuck her

pic related

just feed her tacos and take her to pound town

As long as i get to fuck the daughter its all good, otherwise prolly not worth it.

dont feel obligated to date
basically only date if you really like her
but you should be able to fuck her without even leading her on. then afterwards just say 'im not looking for a commitment' - what can she do, cry? fight through the guilt trip. keep the pimp hand strong. she will probably let you keep tapping her on the side. what does she have to lose? she will delude herself into thinking she might convince you to save her with the power of her pussy.

um no

what he said seemed accurate enough to me

sounds great, thanks m8

She had her kid at 13 years old.

Fuck and run.

no father can fix that

Ive done the same thing before with a single mother. The look on her face when I said I wasnt looking for a commitment was kind of painful for me to endure. It was like a little cute animal had been wounded. But I fought through the guilt and within a couple of seconds she had recovered - almost like she had been through the situation before! (probably many times)

>693580096
Just use tongue a lot
Dribble
Suck it
Shit almosr forgot dont forget the balls lick them
I like when i hold the balls when he is in me

Sooo much sickle cell, should have been aborted, future drug mules.

well, seems like I have to brace myself for some shit
thanks for warning me

>>Would bang the shit out of single mom's on the reg if I weren't married.

if that's her, looks tasty. id cum on her ass, tits, belly, and face

you know what's just as easy as single moms?
30-something professional women who never married in the first place
biological clocks ticking
they're all mad desperate, or just looking for fun, no real scruples, as long as you can scrub up and dont look derelict.
I've been getting my fuck on regularly with 30s professional women from dating sites. easy as pie. dont have to fuck around feeling guilty either because they dont expect you to save them. theyve all got their own money.

yes, all the pics I posted are of her