Pokemon GO

Pokemon GO

What team did you choose and why? Any benefit over the other? Every gym near me is red they control major territory around me thinking of joining them.

Red the other teams are fags. Red is about strength. Moltres is pretty chill. Zapdos is the shit also though.

Yellow others are lead by feminist. Only male dominant is yellow.

Cant seem to find more charmanders for charmander candies to evolve it. and battling a lvl 12 seems impossible.

Yellow. heard that blue is controlling the hotspot near me (some richy fancy ass part of town)

Fuck blue. Yellow represent hopefully means we get a Zapdos.

Gonna join blue cause all my boys are already blue.

Red is best and leader is qt. Yellow is pretty chill tho. Blue can go fuck themselves, fucking fags.

Red representing. Reds all about strength rest are fags. whats the rarest pkmn y'all got? i somehow found a snorlax.

Blue. Red is full of autists

Does eevee randomly evolve ? or can you choose what it becomes? i want a joltean but feel like you don't choose.

fuck yeah. yellow. the official team of Sup Forums. %B

Umm pretty sure its still by area/time of day, buuutt I could be wrong. theres a doode on my facebook [huge faggot] who has like 20 eves' I think theres someone out there that will figure it out.

Lucky. I got me a poliwhirl, and a bunch of psyduck slowpokes and drowzees, but thats as rare as it gets for me.

Gotcha.

Currently got Charmander/ Squirtle. Cant seem to locate a bulbasaur. found a pikachu but that shit is weak.

Hoping to take over a couple gyms.

Team Valor forever, but my area is mostly covered by Team Mystic.

Are you in Waco? I saw a red Gym with a Snorlax.

been going to blue landmarks for eggs shitty things have hatched mainly though.

Illinois Chicago suburbs. Not much up here besides pidgeys rattata caterpie weedle. going to explore some lakes / forrest tomorrow. snorlax came out on random rural road way back from work at night.

watch it while you can kids, only a matter of time till Sup Forums hates pGO for being popular.

Servers are down seems like on and off. depends on the influx of people.

That's badass. My friend caught a CP 279 Pidgeot tonight on a road near my apartment.

Anyone know why the pokedex ends at 130ish? if its supposed to be 151

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's possible that what your Eevee evolves in to is highly dependent on your team. Red for Flareon, Blue for Vaporeon, and Yellow for Jolteon. It makes sense to me at least.

>TFW the neighborhood weed store is a gym

Live in shitty ghetto. 9 gyms near me. Last couple days, each gym has changed hands and cycled through each team.

this game is gonna be natural selection for a few people. had a neighbor go to south side of chicago because a high chance of finding a dragonaire almost got mugged by chimps.

yellow
because instinct

Need Scyther/ Bulbasaur/ Nidoking. How exactly will the trade system work?

>implying