Pokemon Go Thread

Pokemon Go Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3285469/pokemon-go-players-in-canada-may-have-been-banned-already-for-app-download/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What I've got so far

I don't get how to play it at.

Where did you find scyther and snorlax? Also team red representing here. can't seem to level up my charmander though what the fuck.

I think Sup Forumsros should start a yellow army, and to identify other Sup Forumsros Pokemon, after the pokemons name, we should put %B

I was just sitting at my house and scyther showed up and I was driving and snorlax showed up. I'm team yellow

>
>can't seem to level up my charmander though what the fuck.

Same. I found one other charmander since I began. Also just caught a squirtle. Saw an Abra on way home but he fled after only one ball.

>trying to find a nidoran

where did you find it? what time of day?

I found mine at day

Seems like wherever I go, people that are walking around ask me if am using the app.

There's a Facebook group for trainers in my area

philly you only get doduos fuck this shit

What about Meek Millys

i mean lots of niggers group up late at night here

boring in my opinion

Hope no one in Dallas is trying it out tonight.

Not a good pokemon game, not a good AR game.

Team blue reporting. Got a kick ass 430 scyther

anyone knows when they will realise it in south america?

Same fag here, level 8 and playing for 2 days

just walked home from work and everyone is out on the street playing. literally saw 30+ people walking down the street. couples doing it as a coupley thing. some dude randomly blurts out 'i got an egg'. japan has finally taken over the US

anyone else having a problem with the pokemon not showing up on the camera? i have to use the game mode to catch them cuz they arnt showing up on the real life cam

Yeah I have the same problem

>realise

Well I played for an hour after installing the APK only to find out that people in my country are being perma-banned for doing that... This is as far as I got

Where the fuck did you get a gengar

What did you get banned for?

Driving

Damn

Best I got so far, couple glooms and some growlithes here and there.

I've got an Onix 2 " steps " away from me. Is he worth getting to? It's late here

you mean streets?

my map is fucking empty. no shops, no pokemon nearby. i walked around for an hour in town and didnt find shit.
>psl respond

Game too fucking easy. Level 8 and playing for 2 days. Game reminds me about ingress too much

No, in the little nearby area, there are 2 steps
Meaning he is around 50-100 meters from my current location

>2 AM
>In suburb
>Pikachu seen outside
>Dad asleep, put on shoes only wearing light pajamas
>Run outside, notice he is futher down the street, get there
>Lamp is out, get grabbed, hand-cuffed and mouth tapped
>Get raped, walk home with cum leaking out of my ass
>Got my pikachu though

WTF, YOU LITERALLY HAVE MY 3 FAVORITE POKEMON IN YOUR FIRST ROW!

literally my exp but i got a few pokemon and items from some landmark

I got to level 6 on my first day but i only have mediocre mons see

He literally said it you dumb fuck. He isn't from America, and he has an Android, so when he installed the APK (the app, basically), the servers picked up that him, and others, are using Pokemon Go and are not located in America. Permabanned.

All I have is my bulbasaur. haven't encountered a single pokemon yet. walked for 2 fucking hours straight before a storm came in.

Made by same people.

WTF is a pokemon?
God damn children.

I wasn't banned but I uninstalled it as a precaution when a friend warned me about the bans. I would rather wait a few days than never being able to play again

inquisitr.com/3285469/pokemon-go-players-in-canada-may-have-been-banned-already-for-app-download/

>eevee's name is EV
Noice

walked 10 city blocks and got nothing. i saw swirling leafs once or twice but nothing happened when i stood on them

Was walking along a trail in the woods and got one 'step' close to a Dratini... didn't end up finding it. I still have no clue how to calculate the 'steps'. Any tips?

Best I have so far is a 212 Pincir. Team Red :)

>people still samefag

Thanks man

It makes me sad to see such an absolute garbage game hyped and praised so much.

I want to play this game but I don't want to leave my room. Could I face my camera towards my computer screen and turn on a youtube video of someone walking around an area and collect Pokemon that way?

same

My team

Googled it. Each step is a range up to 50 meters.
One step-0-50 meters
Two steps-51-100 meters
Three steps-101-150 meters
I've got an onix 2 steps away from me, not sure if I am going to get it

ya I can't get the AR to work either. I'm not worried, only been out for what, 48 hours? there's gonna be bugs. what I'm REALLY excited for is a few months from now when they add more stuff to do like battle other trainers and whatnot.

I think each step is 25 feet

I just chose red because... because.
Does it actually matter which color I picked, ie. availability of pokemon?

>micro-transactions

no thank you

Checked

I did say it but no need to hate :)
I find it interesting how many people in their late 20's and early 30's are playing the 'kids game'

its pretty garbage. the lack of actual combat/turn base fighting sucks ass. its so simplified it hurts. casuals have literally ruined every game in existence now. i honestly didnt think pokemon could get any easier, but they found a way to gut it out and turn it into a picture book

First Day and im really confused. Heres what i got just by being at my friends house and my own. Also how popular is this anyway?

I thought I was doing alright but you all got me fucked up :C

How does evolving eevee work is it rng or what?

Gay

I legit can only find fucking spearow, rattatatata, pidgeon and zubat

level?

ur team fucking sucks

anyone wanna explain the whole team shit that fags keep putting in their posts on this thread?

Charge your phone!!!!!!!!

just talked to a guy at the local burger shop that said he leveled to 5 the first day by just camping the same spot and getting the same pokemon over and over then turning it in for candies to evolve

yea holy shit compared to other people, I have the gym across the street tho

Get to level 5 then go to a gym

How do I not get such Vanilla Pokemon?

>inb4 go outside

Thanks for the reminder

You need internet for playing?

Barely

Kek

how much money have u spent?

i like this yellow army i drove around and took over 10 gyms today for yellow

Nigger how are you posting if you dont have internet?

At this point it might as well be one of the Zelda CDI games but everyone is eating it up like gods sweet piss. I do see a lot of people calling out the bullshit but they are hidden underneath the waves of retards praising the game.

Team yellow here

Canadafag here, I managed to become a gym leader for 2 gyms so far, heres a short story about my first day.
> be walking down street in the rain
>fuck you I need that pokepussy
>oh look something nearby
>gimmedatass.png
>mfw its seel
>in the middle of the street
>you dont belong here
>curveballed his ass so hard I came ice
>named him idiot

Yea im good

Will we be able to use these pokemon in sun & moon when it comes out by somehow transferring them? Or is Go for normies only

$20

I'm lvl 11

Asdf
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Wow good story you fucking spastic window licker

The rest of them are in that house

i dont have any nearby pokemon or shops. what do?

Git gud