We need guns to protect ourselves and overthrow a tyrannical government

>we need guns to protect ourselves and overthrow a tyrannical government.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1O7xX7QPx8j
supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1143_f20h.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sYbhnuZoW7s
derpibooru.org/1195999
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/10-potential-mass-shootings-that-were-stopped-by-someone-wit#.ew1w5ybKx
countercurrentnews.com/2015/07/no-cops-around-man-with-concealed-carry-permit-stops/
myfox8.com/2015/07/27/woman-saved-lives-by-shooting-possible-serial-killer-in-the-head-police-say/
thefederalistpapers.org/uncategorized/uber-driver-with-conceal-carry-permit-stops-mass-shooting-in-chicago
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/25/women-who-shot-alleged-attacker-may-have-slain-a-serial-killer-police-say/
gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm
kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/24/12405148/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4
100percentfedup.com/watch-angry-school-shooter-is-stopped-by-brave-woman-with-gun-media-ignored-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
frontpagemag.com/point/170254/how-assistant-principal-gun-stopped-school-shooter-daniel-greenfield
businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Middle_School_dance_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Colorado_YWAM_and_New_Life_shootings
foxcarolina.com/story/17251517/churchgoers-subdue-gunman-at-spartanburg-church
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackamas_Town_Center_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMx3Z5EbQQ
phillyvoice.com/armed-65-year-old-shoots-two-younger-men-during-incident-queen-village/
periscope.tv/w/1zqKVpBPWomJB?mode=couch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True. We ought to do it now though, the government is already a shit show beyond repair.

That is correct.

Do you find it relevant to the events of today?

Not of today but if we give away our guns now because things are ok, if things go bad later we wont be able to get our gun rights back so we should just keep them now as a precaution.

I do find it relevant today.

The cops are not policing their own. We have several videos this year of cops shooting unarmed civilians in the back and those cops are not in jail.

It is important that the mob be able to get their pound of flesh so that the police realize they cannot continue this behavior without punishment.

If they didn't want 11 shot and 4 officers dead tonight then I would recommend that they should have given us the officers that shot mike brown, phillando castile, eric garner, tamir rice, eric harris, and walter scott.

The people will get their pound of flesh however they can.

I'm glad we have guns to help punish this corrupt nationwide fraternal order of police.

The men doing the shooting tonight will likely die, they will be hunted down by every police officer in existence... as they probably should... but they are doing gods work right now - they are heroes for the innocent that have already fallen.

What's your nationality just curious

The only thing to stop pigs with guns is bad ass niggers with guns

What I want to know is why the fuck did a news channel like CNN feel the need to show me a video of a cop getting Fucking killed point blank by one of these fucks

Kazakhstan.

Aww do you need a SAFE SPACE so you can get DE-TRIGGERED?

that red button on the remote works great if your eyes hurt faggot

Lol the cops had it coming for a long time.

You know they have drones, right?

and for sport and recreation, just like anything else we can own.

>I am angry when someone shows me reality rather than a filtered fiction or semi truth

fucking faggot

hopefully this is the start of the race war america needs. god speed my white american friends. deus vult.

Witness a group of people who are striking out and doing what they feel is right. Kinda feels good to know that this might turn to mass bloodshed. I'll join.

No thanks, cops should kill criminals and save tax payer dollars.

Congratulations America, hope you enjoyed your last day of being free. Shit is going to get real now.

welcome to the fbi watchlist

Just pushed the election in trumps favor. Just brought public opinion of blacks even lower, shows the president to be weak, and most moderates will side with the right wing now.

Or it could be used to push for stricter gun control, gaining Hillary votes. I guarantee when they catch the people it'll be found that they used "assault weapons."

This is true. Even though events like this do a tiny amount of tangible damage, they shift the publics opinion to the right.

Idiots who think this is empowering for blacks or minorities are just digging their grave ever deeper.

>heads in one direction
>fires a shot
>changes direction when officer takes cover
>flanks the officer and blasts him from behind

this dude knows how to work

This is my take on this
vocaroo.com/i/s1O7xX7QPx8j

This is niggers shooting cops. People who made the second amendment weren't niggers. Don't mix the two.

All you dumb fucks that believe OP's statement don't realise you'd be taking your guns to a fuckinng drone fight. Your guns are useless.

Would the military comply with killing hundreds of American citizens however?

I'm getting there. After watching the shit show which was the FBI director failing to prosecute Hillary--who I know was just the tail of the snake--it sure seems like the legal, peaceful ways of achieving justice are closed; have never been open in the first place.

After watching Hillary steal the Californian vote, STILL, 16 years after we saw Bush steal the general election in 2000, with blatant election fraud, it appears that no, we can't appeal to the government by voting in a politician who represents us. So that methods out.

I'm going down the list here. Help me out--how do we get to the bottom of the corruption within our government? The executive branch is no help. The legislative branch, no help. Judicial... eh. Who the fuck knows what they stand for these days? Maybe.

Maybe the supreme court will roll up, and rule some ridiculous previously unknown law

>wearechange dot org slash u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets

that indicates all traffic cops up to now were overstepping their legal boundaries, and arresting with people without a legal right to do so. But failing that, what else is there aside from forceful revolution?

holy fuck. do the /k/ommandos have a comment on whether or not this dude look like he had training or just lucky?

I'd like to see drones going door to door to confiscate guns.

Also if they were to just start drone bombing us citizens there would be innocent casualties, causing massive public backlash.

That's half the reason we struggle in the middle east. For every innocent person killed, more turn against us.

Trump has it on the bag whether we like it or not. WWIII incoming...

We need more gun control.

In a tyrannical government maybe. Just look at Nazi Germany.

looks like its working to me

nah.. the supreme court is on teh side of the cops:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1143_f20h.pdf

Many would, if you have served in the military then you know most people follow orders, no matter what.
Even if many of them didn't it would be the military taking a stand, not some idiot with an AR.
Guns wont do shit against tanks, drones, hellfire missiles, etc.
The idea that we need guns to protect against a tyrannical government is outdated and useless in modern day America.

FOX NEWS now reporting 5 officers dead.

The sheer fact that you idiots are even allowed to carry guns makes cops trigger happy because any traffic stop could be their last
Same goes for being black
You can appearantly just die for being black and being pulled over; no shit black communities don't trust their police departments
You disgusting man children who keep murder weapons for toys owe this to yourselves
Grow the fuck up

RELOAD!, RELOAD!, RELOAD!!!

The Jew media is trying to start a race-war, we needn't lose focus on gassing the kikes, kicking out the refugees, and overthrowing our government

when your team abandon you

CS:GO iRL??

just confirmed 5th cop has just died youtube.com/watch?v=sYbhnuZoW7s

can someone tell my retarded ass what those sparks are? are they bullets from the bad guy or others?

Mike Brown got what he deserved you're an idiot if you think other wise.

We have no idea how the Philando case will go down and if we get dashcam/bodycam we may get a different story than what the woman said.

Eric Garner I'll give you if choke holds actually are against the rules. Still only manslaughter at worst though.

Tamir Rice is a dumb one. I remember kids in my area (white and hispanic) getting shot every other year for pointing a ray gun at cops. This kid had a replica bb gun without a orange painted tip. They teach you not to do this shit because it's a good way to get blasted into a darwin award.

Eric Harris...columbine??

Walter Scott dude who shot him is indicted and charged with murder under house arrest till his trial dip shit.

I bet when the cop was being shot he probably panic fired.

:^)

derpibooru.org/1195999

>We ought to do it now
>We
I would literally prefer Shillary over any of you faggots. Autists and power don't mix.

> American citizens
You don't call them that. You call them domestic terrorist which then can be legally killed by drone strikes.

This user gets it

Noooooo those look like explosive rounds, very expensive, and only for military use.

Pussy

heIIo reddit

>Eric Harris...columbine??

Eric Harris, 44, was shot and killed by a 73-year-old reserve deputy officer who allegedly mistook his own gun for a Taser. The entire incident was captured on a dashcam video.
The officer, Robert Bates, was charged with manslaughter.

You have an excuse for everything. That's convenient considering almost all of those people were entirely unarmed when they were shot to death - in some cases in the back.

So if you have an excuse for all of them then here are a couple more..

Freddie Gray
Phillp White
Tony Robinson
JErame Reid
Rumain Brisbon
Akai Gurley
Tanisha Anderson
Dante Parker
Ezell Ford
John Crawford
Dontre Hamilton

The list goes on and on and on...

Not a single cop in actual jail yet... house arrest.. administrative leave... not a single actual punishment handed out yet, and in many cases, no charges at all.

>oh no, I had to see on video what people had to live through

A man was shot, and you're complaining because you had to see it?
Get some perspective and grow a pair faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

what i want to know is where the fuck are all the good people with guns to protect everyone from the bad guys with guns?

this rhetoric is very clearly ridiculous now isn't it?

>Mike Brown got what he deserved you're an idiot if you think other wise.

mike brown was an unarmed teenager.

>Tamir Rice is a dumb one

Tamir Rice is a dumb one. If you are a cop wearing a bullet proof vest you don't shoot a 12 year old 6 seconds after getting out of your police car.

Kinda hard to protect against snipers

I remember when they had a car chase a year ago and the guy just got out of the car and shot himself in the head.
Everyone went crazy telling the camera man to switch and apologizing afterwards.
Why not here? Do they want to foster an atmosphere of fear?

Trump also stated that he could predict terrorist activity early in his campaign... surely he should have warned the police officers about this sort of thing if he can predict it.

also.. i heard that china is like 12 hours ahead of us.. those bastards should have warned us as well..

oh i see. so it really was bullshit huh

Get our asses handed to us by two desert countries smaller in population than California. Both have a disarmed populace at the start.

Thinking the U.S won't get its ass handed to it by a country so huge and diverse in regions with over 300 million of people already armed to the teeth.

OK BUDDY

What was?

Just lucky

i think it was just a month ago when i heard "mass shootings would never happen in texas"

the idea that you can protect from a bad guy with a gun by arming the good guys.

the shooters have to be right next to you and announcing they're going to kill before some fat redneck texan can act.

This wasn't a classic mass shooting, it was a coordinated attack on police

I for one welcome our obese redneck overlords

A huge unarmed teenager ironically called the gentle giant who strong armed a convenience store owner and assaulted a cop.

Bullet proof vests protect your head neck arms legs now? Oh and they're also perfectly impenetrable?? Man amazing how much kevlar technology has changed.

Graphic image from the Dallas Shooting

> 5 people
> mass shooting
Although I think three is enough to qualify. Is there a difference between going in and killing a bunch at once and picking them out one after another?

You're trying to strawman. You obviously can't protect against everything

police should, theoretically, be even harder to shoot than a bunch of molly-ed up fags.

you can't get around it. the idea of heroes with guns is a pipe dream. it clearly does not work.

can't protect against anything, really.

I'm not saying they should show it, I'm just saying don't get in a tizzy if they do.
This shit is real life and in real life people die, all the time. Complaining about seeing a person be murdered on the news is a first world problem if I've ever seen one

Mass shooting is any incident involving 4 (might be 3) victims getting shoot in a certain period of time. 1 by 1 over an hour or so still counts.

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/10-potential-mass-shootings-that-were-stopped-by-someone-wit#.ew1w5ybKx
countercurrentnews.com/2015/07/no-cops-around-man-with-concealed-carry-permit-stops/
myfox8.com/2015/07/27/woman-saved-lives-by-shooting-possible-serial-killer-in-the-head-police-say/
thefederalistpapers.org/uncategorized/uber-driver-with-conceal-carry-permit-stops-mass-shooting-in-chicago
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/25/women-who-shot-alleged-attacker-may-have-slain-a-serial-killer-police-say/
gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm
kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/24/12405148/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4
100percentfedup.com/watch-angry-school-shooter-is-stopped-by-brave-woman-with-gun-media-ignored-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
frontpagemag.com/point/170254/how-assistant-principal-gun-stopped-school-shooter-daniel-greenfield
businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Middle_School_dance_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Colorado_YWAM_and_New_Life_shootings
foxcarolina.com/story/17251517/churchgoers-subdue-gunman-at-spartanburg-church
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackamas_Town_Center_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMx3Z5EbQQ
phillyvoice.com/armed-65-year-old-shoots-two-younger-men-during-incident-queen-village/

doesn't matter. no one was able to stop them in a state filled to the brim with armed heroes. not a god damn thing was done.

fuckin oaklanders

periscope.tv/w/1zqKVpBPWomJB?mode=couch

It has to be better than it is now

against the thousands of shootings. mere drop in the bucket

Respect the law and the law shall respect you. Respect others and others will respect you.

If you behave like an animal, don't complain that people are going to treat you as such.

Sure, depends on the programing IMHO.
If it's a life feed on a website OK, but don't show that on the 4 o'clock news in between cartoons, you know?

>against the thousands of shootings

Disturbing image from the Dallas shooting

2edgy4me

thanks for the baseless NRA propaganda shill

nigger

That's right. If more brave men like this had the courage to buy guns we would finally be free from the tyranny of elected government.

>Facts are propaganda

Lel nice b8