Does anyone else having the feeling that this wasnt black guys?

Does anyone else having the feeling that this wasnt black guys?

This attack was way too sophisticated and well planned.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4770
wfaa.com/news/protests-of-police-shootings-in-downtown-dallas/266814422
periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzvbbqAqJv
youtu.be/zRBJf7xf8T8
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-majorincident.php
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg
twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/DallasPD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as cops and nigs are dying I'm good with whatever

I am curious about this. First thing I thought was white people. I'm white. Dunno what to make of that. I guess I just don't picture black people sniping.

It's just a word the media knows catches your attention. It's not like some nigs were up on a rooftop using a rangefinder and checking crosswind speeds.

it was the quickscopers :/

they are black, that's the reason they killed cops. because niggers will be niggers

It was obama. His cover was blown, when the pics came out with him in muslim garb today. He is the heAd of isis. Note that he always speaks up when chimps get killed, but cops? NOTHING. Fuck obama. Fuck Hillary.

The two stories of black people getting shot by police are officially overshadowed by this story.

terrorists will kill pigs too though

This is a false flag scenario.

Whats that mean?

covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

shiiiiiiit

Haven't you seen Planet Of The Apes dude?!

Here he is, his cover is blown, he wanted to disarm america so his muslims hes been importing can start a war

Thanks Obama! >:(

We were warned

They arent that far away. You fucking moron this isnt Call of Duty.

Possible. Kind of a 9/11 scenario for cops. Too bad only 4 of them got died.

Traditional African wear idiot! Not muslim wear at all.

Obvious troll is obvious

Die nigger, I hope a cop kills you

It's not complicated at all
"You go over there I go over here. Start shooting when I do."
Although it seems very false flag. There certainly would be a motive behind the government (or at least police) having a mass shooting occur at a BLM protest. You could ban the event altogether.

New fag

Lee Boyd Malvo (born February 18, 1985), also known as John Lee Malvo, is a convicted murderer who, along with John Allen Muhammad, committed murders in connection with the Beltway sniper attacks in the Washington Metropolitan Area over a three-week period in October 2002.
>inb4 nigs can't sniper

Learn to read you autist,

He said it WASNT like that

>1993 WTC bombings

Well i am sure it could never happen again, must be false flag.

if only police had more guns ey? they wouldnt get shot at if they had more guns, I think you need more guns merricans, why not loosen some gun laws in response?

That's exactly what he was saying, fuckstick

not him but Hillary was supposed to get ribbed and scrubbed by the FBI

ayylmao
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

nah even a 8 year old can do a series of well planned out attacks against two home invaders given enough time to prepare

Are we not forgetting the webm of civilian men with small arms shooting police on the street? This is a just a big chimp out

R.I.P Kevin

Lots of muslims in africa. His father was a prominent muslim.

Obama was raised muslim in indonesia, he even listed it when he enrolled at occidental college in los angeles.

Is home alone seriously being used as a factual situation?
Fuck this marv

>autistic

You re read it, his comment was about the race of the shooter, the point be the guy could be purple. They arent taking shots from fucking Pluto.

Just look at the home alone series. lol nig wrecked those child molesters.

libfaggot detected.

diaf cuck

seems like american cops finally got what they were cooking.
That guy who got shot in louisianna was purely executed

keklles

Remember the Krim?
Where snipers fired on protesters, and the cops and the security forces and the extremists?

>See DC sniper

>ISIS kills cops and spares civilians to garner favor with black communities that are feeling oppressed by cops

>Recruits new Americans into ISIS

Proposed uniform for British police as shown at exhibition in Wembley (London) - I shit you not!

Times are changing fags!

Shilldawg is sweating from all the heat she's been getting and decided some murdered police officers would distract us and give her a little room to breathe. #stillsanders #bernieorbust

They had less than a day

>Traditional african wear
>Obama's african family is Kenyan
>kenya is muslim

They are in a parking garage sniping cops during a planned demonstration

>the location was clearly pre scouted

Probably an inside job..

What would happen if every citizen was armed? I bet confusion.

Sorry nigger:

Newly unearthed photos of President Obama in Muslim garb underscore his deep ties to the faith -- and possibly help explain his reluctance to call out radical Islam

Not libfaggot

Just factualfaggot

as you were

>implying it takes a sophisticated plan just to go out and kill people
>implying it's that hard to snipe
You people have never shot a rifle have you? All you need is a hunting rifle and a scope and boom you have a sniper rifle. Grant it, it might be hard to hit a moving target but you can still snipe shit

So that's the new Bobby uniform?
Or do you think they'll be wearing that in the swat kind of situation?

Fucking summer

this is all a false flag from the trump camp to get the middle of the road liberals to hate mexican'ts and vote republican

Cops that don't know where the shooter is will all rally in a corner, looking the wrong direction. Then the shooter can just unload on them.

cops > nigs > people like you

Don't believe erbryting the evil media tells you guize

This is a retarded post.

deportations

Would the world be a better place if all niggers went back to Africa?

Nice repost fag, come up with something new it's not funny

Kek - now BOTH parties have a shitload of guns, and the scenario wasn't really all like the pro-gun-asshats thought
I have no words for how glad I am that I'm in the EU.
We could do with fewer sandniggers, but other than that, I check my EU privileges every day

They aren't soldiers they don't know how to handle something like this

closer for them to join isis

Updated Link Post

>News Streams
>Fox Stream
video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
>Sky News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
>Local news
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4770
>WFAA News
wfaa.com/news/protests-of-police-shootings-in-downtown-dallas/266814422

>Scanners
>Periscope Stream
periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzvbbqAqJv
>Dallas Police Shooting Tactical Channel Scanner Channel
youtu.be/zRBJf7xf8T8
>Secondary Perisope Scanner Channel
>Dalas City Police Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
>the j35t3r iAWACS link
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-majorincident.php

>Other Streams
>Person of Intrest 1
>Updated turned himself in
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg
>Twitter feed
twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
>Dallas PD Twitter
twitter.com/DallasPD

nbc can confirm the two people pulled over by police on a Dallas highway were determined to not be suspects in the officer shootings and it's possible Chief Brown did not receive that information before his latest public statement. We continue to watch for more clarity on the number of suspects in custody.

I dunno, would the world be a better place if all whites went back to Caucasus?

IF THERE WERE ONLY A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN IN DALLAS...

There's a difference from having a gun to protect yourself to having a full on killing spree going on

as an aboriginal canadian i support this

It wasn't hard, you here there is a protest, you get whatever guns you have, and just go for it. That's probably what happened, wasn't planned it just was put together and they went

Agreed.
I've had enough of both in this lifetime to know the nature of these people.
They want to reduce their numbers, by all means, go right ahead.

More gun control is what we need!!

Doesn't matter who it was, it is glorious!

Sending, my wishes for a agonised, lingering death to all wounded officers and a lifetime of pain and regret to the families if the dead.

Rot In Hell.

A level 9 edgelord approaches

You would have to mail your guns though

Ahhh... yeah

Sup Forums - the library of all things factual.

As I stated - African - which is 83% christian btw.

>As you were retards

Yes. And the caucases would be better too.

yeah I live here in dallas heard all that shit go down a few blocks away

I would really like to know how old some of you dumb worthless edgy shit lords are...

Fuck crackers

So leave when you're told too. I thought you're mostly scared by illegal migrants. Strong deportation task force should provide some ease of mind?

CBS: Man photographed with rifle and named as a person of interest in Dallas police shootings released from custody

>EU privileges
economic collapse?

Dandruff raosnt in Dallas PD. "Many officers have their Head & Shoulders carried around in buckets."

I believe I saw a documentary about this

YES! MORE GUNS!

YES! MORE GUNS!

YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!

YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!

YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS !
YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!

YES! MORE GUNS!
YES! MORE GUNS!

Let the Brits float away on their posh island, I don't give a shit

Call of Duty lel

I never understood the deep desire of republifags for obama to be muslim. it doesn't change shit. you know that niggers

news is saying target is near or in front of Dallas city hall

You sound salty.

The shooters may have been black but it probably was planned and organized by someone else

>
ty

As i said in a different thread this whole country is about to go... Clinton will win the election, and turn this shit due south. Buy a gun ASAP. Cause after we cant rely on the police, NATGUARD is called and its MARSHALL law... The Clintons are above the law and control the media, they have no integrity to sustain a media barage, hence why the Dallas shit happened. I bet this nations debt that the Clintons paid some group to do it. Theyll do anything to get into a position of power at anyone elses expence, so dont be their sheep

If anything, that's Arma.

i think he was no scoping the cops should take care he has a harrier killstreak