Nu-males believe this

>nu-males believe this

the only thing i learned from this thread is that OP has a reddit account

If you wade through all the trash there's some decent music posted to /r/indieheads.

I'm a nu-male and I don't agree with this

>the world has a difficult time with the female auteur
who the fuck is Pauline oliveros

>who the fuck is Pauline oliveros
yeah, who the fuck is that?

What if you just didn't wade through trash

You have to go back OP

That post is more well thought out than at least 95% of posts on Sup Forums

/thread

yeah, Sup Forums is strictly for shitposting. however I do think there is a greater variety of music discussed than on leddit, although the quality of that discussion is (generally) much lower.

I mean, he's half right.

Beyonce probably doesn't have much creative control, true, but it is pretty sexist that she gets more shit for it than your average shitty rapper Sup Forums worships, like Kanye, Young Thug, Drake or whoever.

>died 2 days ago
Fuck

>that last paragraph about how Lemonade is great
dropped

plebs get out

>posting screenshots of reddit threads that make you mad on Sup Forums
how do i stop myself from becoming this neet

talk to girls

Beyonce definitely doesn't do all of that shit herself.. Kanye probably used to. However, with TLOP he probably did a bit more himself, hence the shitquality of the production of some songs on that album.

However, I 100% believe what Bjork said about her contributions.

Then we wouldn't post here.

Who cares if she's an "autere" if the album sucks booger balls out of a donkey's anus? Also, who cares if 500 million people all worked on an album if the output was really good? Never gave a flying fuck about artistic attribution and nobody should.

Why are there so many threads about nu-males on Sup Forums ?

Sup Forums takeover is slow but unstoppable friend.

there gay

Who are some female Autechres ?

Kek. Women don't know how to make music. They are just the pretty face to sell more albums due to the profit driven nature of the industry. Guys like max martin and rick rubin are the real brains behind beyonce or katy perry. The only reason lemonade got critical acclaim is because of how the media is pushing femenism and race baiting. Beyonce is pure trash and so is the hack Bjork.

cause Sup Forums is for ol'-males only

i actually know the OP here in real life, he's a real cunt

can't argue with this one

>Women don't know how to make music.
>Outing yourself as not knowing how to make music

i for one cant wait until feminism is a citizenship-stripping offense

This. :^)

Are you serious? Shit :(((((((

Embarrassing

Not an argument.

>rick rubin
>brains of any operation

bruh all he does is make the musician do hundreds of takes so he doesn't have to make edits and then turns every waveform that goes through him into a fucking stick of butter. the only time he was ever relevant was when def jam first started desu

go look at his credits, he's not a songwriter like the kinda producer you're trying to refer to

Wasn't supposed to be. It was supposed to be a statement - which is what it is.

Honestly at this point 'Kanye West' may as well be a band name for the most famous producers and musicians in pop music, but at least he's honest about it.

Beyonce, on the other hand, takes 100% of the credit and acts as though she's sending some amazing, never-before-heard message all by herself, which is completely false.

The alt right is a movement built on fear and insecurity so they feel the need to project their own insecurities on to other people and rant about nu-males with their 300 pound frame and basement dwelling life.

Laurel halo, she toured America with them
Otherwise exactly zero girls/normies care about anything idem related, it's the music version of reeeing

tujiko norriko?

what Bjork said is absolutely true

that redditor chose the absolute worst fucking example in the world to use though. lemonade of all albums

Liberal here. This guy's a cuck.

p4k has proven there are at least 12 people that can do what beyonce does with their own ratings. i don't think anyone has come close to imitating young thug effectively, and kanye basically re-invented hip-hop. Beyonce is still singing outtakes from destiny's child EPs with some SJW lyrics thrown over, while Kanye was putting out shit like Blood on the Leaves. i don't really get his point at all