Why do you fuckers hate Prince?

Why do you fuckers hate Prince?

Who said Sup Forums hates prince?

he's a gay nigga, but not in a cool way like MJ

just cause an old black guy dies doesnt mean im obligated to like him

i like prince but he's dead lol

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Prince ain’t bout this, Prince ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Prince ain’t no hitta Prince ain’t this Prince a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Prince I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more

We don't, there's just nothing to really argue about with him.

>le lgbt +18 mj

80's relic. Shallow & pedantic

I fucking love Prince, 1999 , Parade, Purple Rain, Sign O the Times and Lovesexy are classics

Fun Fact: Little Red Corvette is about a dog penis

Sup Forums is too pleb to listen to genres other then rock and rap.

>comparing prince to michael jackson
>calling prince shallow
is this pleb hour at Sup Forums? Holy shit, you have to be completely clueless to shit on Prince. This nigga gave us Parade, r u serious?

Because he went to shit immediately after his one promising album, but he still had some good songs, but on overbloated albums, he's like a better MJ in that regard

>one promising album
he didn't make a weak song from 1980-1987 PROVE ME WRONG

Most of 1999 and Parade

>i've never listened to anything other then Purple Rain so it all sucks

The real truth is, no one on Sup Forums has ever listened to him because he doesn't put his stuff on youtube and that's Sup Forums's only source for music.

>too pleb for prince

>most of 1999 and Parade
nice try pleb, Parade is a perfect album (his second best imo) and 1999 is just as good, the one slightly below standard track it has is Critics in New York which is still a pretty good minimalist funk piece for what it's worth.

Dirty Mind, Controversy and Around the World in a Day are great also. Everything he did in the 80's is perfect.