Great album

Great album

cool

Thanks friend! Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday

>If we make it sound stupid enough and weird enough people will think it's artsy

>If we make it sound good ppl will think it's good
Fucking bastards

>sympathize with the retard
>being held by his mother
>she's got spit in a napkin
>and shes pushing him that way

Oh look user, they mentioned you in one of the songs

It doesn't sound good, just vaguely autistic.

yeah it's cool sung tongs is wildly experimental beyond belief so I understand if someone thinks it sounds weird

the last three songs are the most peaceful 13 minutes animal collective has ever recorded

I feel like the only person who loves whaddit i done. I love it as a song and closer.

i love it

>it sounds vaguely autistic
I hate this place

nice. You get a qt anco

What inspired this album? What albums should I check out if I love animal collectives folk side?

Campfire Songs. All the slow parts of Sung Tongs in one album

prospect hummer

yes, their best even
why do you say that?
nice trips btw

wtf happened to deakin

I'm saying it as a joke because the guy said it tries so hard to sound artsy and weird when it's like top 40 pop compared to everything else they released prior.

It tries to be weird and different while doing nothing new or actually challenging, that's the thing

thats not the deak

As much as I love this album all the songs sound really autistic live especially We Tigers.

The guitar sound and percussive noises are pretty unique imo. Dunno what you mean by challenging but Visiting friends is pretty challenging

cool, tell me something I don't know

I think it's a perfect closer for the album, but as a song it's definitely the worst on the album imo
what others have said along with Panda Bear's Young Prayer and Avey and Kria's Pullhair Rubeye (unreversed.) the latter is probably the closest to Sung Tongs other than Prospect Hummer.
as far as releases by people unrelated to AnCo, I wish I knew.

Wild ivy league, all of Marc Bolan's freak folk stuff, Vashti Bunyan

>[spoons rattling]