Im 18 and at the end of this year my parents are kicking me out. I have no job and no place to live

Im 18 and at the end of this year my parents are kicking me out. I have no job and no place to live.

Sup Forums how do you make enough money to maintain a NEET lifestyle and how can I do it?

I really really really dont want to get a fucking job but having an actual house or place of residence would be preferable to being homeless. what do?

Dude, are you retarded.
Your NEET life is over, go get a job

>FKYS

but I dropped out of school and have no previous work experience. what place will hire me that isnt some total bullshit like mcdonalds

You only think you want to be NEET because you're fresh out of highschool and are a weab. People need to work, it's not healthy to have too much free time on your hands while not being responsible for oneself. It'll fuck up your ego and ability to be handle outside pressure.

ok. so what should I do job wise?

Stop being a child get the fuck off of Sup Forums and get a job you lazy nigger

it depends what you're interesrted in

I really dont give a fuck as long as its not manual labour or some shit like mcdicks, bk, kfc etc

Join armed forces or learn how to bartend. Either way get off your ass and go do something. Your parents are doing you a favor by kicking you out.

Why are you getting kicked out?

Don't talk down about those places when the people there have jobs and you're on Sup Forums crying about having to grow up and find work.

become a vagabond. You can be the hipster version of homeless.

Being in the military ( I'm Active duty Army) is basically NEET 2.0, my advice is to join either the Airforce or the Army National Guard or Reserves. Those three have the most opportunity to become a shitbag, however if you do choose to join the wonderfully rewarding and oh so simple life (depending on MOS) of a military man you'll have to maintain decent physical fitness. Whats your skype btw? kinda wanna chat you up a bit

sucks to be you manual labour is prolly a must if you dropped out. unless you want to deal with dealing with people, but if you're a neet i believe you won't be much work force on that route
You might luck out and get a job on a cornershop or something like that, beats working in mcdonalds but it's the same thing anyway.

Wait tables, dude. You might have to start as a dishwasher or busboy and work your way up, but once you get there it can be like 20$ an hour plus, no education required, just on-the-job training

U in US?

I know of a work at home job for a call center (internet tech support) that starts at 9. Goes up to 10 after a month or so.

you don't have to leave your apartment or wherever.

Just need Internet. A pc. Headset. Can't use wifi

any job is a good job

Oh I forgot to mention that during this time that you still have at home, please try and get your GED and also GET IN SHAPE. Army doesnt recruit anyone like they used to. Well... sorry my bad they'll recruit you but you'll probably get a shitty MOS without a GED.

because im a fucking loser and my parents dont want to put up with my shit anymore, which is fair

wasnt really meaning to talk down about them, I just dont want to do them

considered joining the army as im relatively fit, one of my eyes is slightly blind will that stop me from joining or what? also dont have skype

that sounds perfect but im not in US. fuck

Well do you have kik? Also yes I dont think they'll let you join if you're slightly blind in one eye, however thats something you'll have to ask your recruiter. They may just try and fix it with an appointment to the eye doctor.

Beggers cant be choosers you lazy cunt. do your bit. everything can be fun if your attitude is adjusted. fuck me these these lazy cunts nowadays. btw you can rake in the cash with a labouring job if your willing to put the effort in.

Just go to community college and get a degree like me you fucking faggot. You can still be a NEET while in college, and I'm sure your parents won't kick you out if you're actually doing something to better your life.

I'm the same age as you, and I'd love to be a NEET forever too, but would you rather bust your ass at McDs and live like a third world nigger or go to college and have a comfy room at home?

wow they recruit from Sup Forums now isis look out

oh and before I stop lurking OP. you can be locked up in a loony bin. just go to a hospital and say you tried to kill yourself. then when the kookoo doctor comes around, just act completely fucking nuts.

now only if you don't mind losing the right to ever own a firearm again.

so what I got from this thread is that I should stop being a faggot and get whatever job I can take?

and also try to do some more schooling to get better qualifications?

ok if you guys say so.

Well like you mentioned you werent american so what are you??

here's a tip inrole with online school, get a shitty entry level job and look for better-paying jobs while you're at it, if you want to make enough money to live on your own manual labor is the way to go, on your downtime finish your grade 12. I'm in a similar position as you but im 19 turning 20 in November where i live grade 12 is offered for free online as long as you don't have a grade 12. Age doesn't matter, you're not in the position to be looking down on entry level jobs like mc dicks and manual labor or you'll end up homeless have fun faggot.

tfw reality kicks you right in the shitter.
either that or sacrifice your life to being a drug dealer. Live knowing you could be robbed killed or arrested at any time. My brothers doing it and he's the only reason I can still afford to be neet.

>get whatever job I can take?
You're 18, have no higher education are by virtue of age a retard, you're not exactly what employers look for. So yes if someone is dumb enough to want to hire you take it.
Also talk to your parents about going to uni and moving out, not immediately getting a job because odds are whatever you find you will not be able to support yourself.

what kinda money is your brother pulling in?

As someone who just graduated from high school, is currently looking for work, and lived a similar lifestyle to you, I just have to say this.

Don't expect anything if you don't look for work, you need to work and make money in order to survive.

There's multiple ways you can get a start, getting your GED, joining the armed forces, looking for work at whatever will hire you.

But if you sit on your ass and cry about how hard life is, you won't get anything done and you'll be homeless.

If it's of any consultation. You can only do it in southern states. Right to work laws.

It's called telenetwork for anybody else who might want to know.

Waking up 30 min before your shift. Working in nothing but a bathrobe.

It's as close to being a NEET as it can get but still have a job. Get a full time schedule. Paid time off. (like a week every year) and I don't even have any kind of official cert or anything.

If you can get past the mind numbing repetition on every call and still seem reasonably plesent it can get you from one stage of life to another. Hopefully you don't stick there your entire life.

I don't discuss it with him lets just say he has
multiple 10-20k plus vehicles bought a house. And he sometimes brings me out to places on the weekends and spends like 800 dollars a day
while were out.

He's been working up connections since he was 14 though. Helps me and mother out with rent and food ect.

None.
Which is why you'll go to McDonald's and make minimum wage like the other retards that dropped out and learn your lesson.

Watch NHK. NEET life is never forever.

Do manual labor. Its not that bad.

Mcdonalds for experience.

Sounds waaay too good to be true user

I kid you not. and this is dating me. I took a job at Radioshack OP. Best choice I ever made. I made fake IDs and boosted TVs with my boss until I had enough money to buy drugs. When I bought drugs I cut them with bullshit. Then I started heading to the nearest big town and hanging out at clubs. Sold the bullshit drugs and fake IDs to enough people until I had all the cash I needed and moved out of town not telling anyone. 21 years later I am running my own company.

sooooooo...... what type of drugs does your brother sell?

cocaine, and party drugs I think mostly.

so is he like.... idk... looking for help or w/e?

>you can still be a NEET while in college
No, no you can't.