Screenshots of your most autistic faggot friends

Screenshots of your most autistic faggot friends

edgy

>autistic faggot friends
>friends

So, this guy is your friend right? And you're just openly slamming your bro?

Hope this guy cucks you.

Why are you friends with a 12 year old norMIE YOU FUCKING SUMMER FAG CUCKKKKK GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD JUST THE FAST THAT YOU CALLED HIM YOUR AUTISTIC FAGGOT FRIEND MAKES YOU A FUCKING SUMMER FAG FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU BETACUCK MORONIC 9GAG USING AUTISTIC FAGGOT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was a friend, until he became a brexit faggot

Take your morning anti-psycotic pills mate

kek

>
He was a friend until he bacame a rascist brexit faggot. Hes half my size. i can cuck any of you keyboard warrior basement trolls

rascist brexit faggot

lol

Fucking Legend.

EggsDee

not even old enough to vote, but old enough to wear a suicide vest.

fucking faggot
>mfw penta

Fucking summer fags thinking there's something wrong with racism; yoU'RE ALL FUCKING NORMIES, KEEP THE FUCK OFF OUR BOAAAAAAARDDDDDDDDD. GO BACK TO IFUNNY OR 9GAG YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC RETARDED PEICES OF CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alright it was funny the first time faggot

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM TOO I'D ASK YOU KINDLY TO LEAVE BUT THIS IS HEART BREAKING OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jihadi John v2

faggot kys plz

what does a ree sound like when a 20 something screams it?

We offered to take him to a strip club to which he said we were "silly"
We asked what kind of beer he wanted and he said milk
We all went to a red robin once and he literally brought a PB&J and milk
He's 23.....

you're probably a fuckING LEafy FAN YOU FUCKING FAG ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY IS KYS AND FAGGOT OMF U MUST BE NEW HERE FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG SUMMER FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like a 20 something screaming ree. What else?

omg leafy is so sick! have u seen his lates video?

seems like a fun dude

>rascist
kek get the fuck out mate

>Islam is a race now

wtf a 4 year old in india got 50 whiplashes to make that basketball and u break it . :c

Jews are the fag race, atleast muslims can be taught not to be fags

New Pasta?

kek

Probably pretty cool.

kek

>I can cuck any of you keyboard warrior basement trolls
>I can cuck
>I CAN CUCK
Do you even know the definition of "Cuck"... I'm beginning to agree with this crazy REEing oldfag.

oi i will cuck you if u say that again

Literally updates her statuses on Facebook like a goddamn preschooler would write in their diary.

Yeesh

Kys

Here's an example of one of her cringe af posts.
So far, on my vacation to Georgia I have:
Seen tons of humming birds, cardinals, frogs, squirrels, butterflies, lightning bugs, and trees
Eaten delicious home cooked meals (as courtesy of Colleen and Alan)
Had wine with fancy cheese while hanging out with some cool Clark family friends
Seen Finding Dory
Seen lots of fireworks
Gone to the zoo
Gotten to snuggle many cats
Enjoyed the AWESOME weather and the endless sound of nature, while sitting on the front porch
Slept in the world's most comfortable queen sized bed (vs what I'm used to sleeping in, which is a twin)
Gotten lots of well needed sleep
And tomorrow, I get to go play volleyball!
This vacation has turned into everything I've been needing
AND I still have 4 days left!
Thank you Colleen and Alan for being great hosts and letting Jeff and I spend time with you guys and for being AWESOME!

seems like you might be more the autist friend than her

i always check this threads hoping to not find one of my photos