There are people who care about the European Championship

>there are people who care about the European Championship

>world champions weren't able to score one fucking goal against the worst defense of the tournament

>there are countries who can't win world cup and euro in a row

pleb

Hahahahahahahahahahahshahshhshsshahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah Gershit still mad. Got BLACKED like their whole nation ahahahahahhahahahahahahahh

only the hosts take it seriously desu

Does England take anything seriously?

yes, losing

>nigger frogs talking shit

But honestly maybe its a good thing, from what I remember:

France won WC in 98 and Euro in 2000 and did absolute shite in the next WC

Spain won WC in 2010 and Euro in 2012 did fucking abysmal in 2014 WC

DID THE KRAUTS PLAN THIS!?

>mickey mouse cup
>relevant
LMAO

>there are people who care about the European Championship until they got cucked in the semis

We should call it immigration bowl from now on. Every country grabs the poor colored kids with a lot to prove even though some of them are fucking first generation immigrants.

UEFA should limit players to 3d generation.

But 2d is best d

>being this buttblasted

What has your country achieved in all of sport?

lmao

Asspain won 3 titles in a row, not 2. The 08 Euro, 10 WC and the euro again.

>germoney

you yesterday

This

Who exactly gives a fuck about these competitions without Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay.
Fuck this meme tournament, "Europe" itself is dead anyway

I wonder if this thread would have been posted if Germany won

>damage control, damage control
Also Europe died because you fuckers and politician you're voted. You are sick man of Europe a.d. 2016

>Also Europe died because..

can someone tell me why Europe "died" or is such a shitty meme continent right now? I have no clue about politics.

I know you can pay with Euro everywhere, there are no fees or inspections on the borders...
What's so bad about Europe?

he's clearly a Sup Forumstard

according to them yurop is worse than africa

>how do you dare offend refugees, you stupid poltard
>Europe is a great continent, stop pretending it is Africa or something
oh the doublethink

it made it further than yours

So in the entirety of Portugal's sporting history their greatest achievement is getting to the final of a major tournament

no but

winning the tournament

no mate they also didn't implode to a tiny nation with a population the size of a small city

yoooo rofl

It's been a god awful tournament guys.
>finish 3rd place
>end up in the final
ridiculous desu.
If it wasn't for Iceland, Wales and Hungary there would have been literally no entertainment value whatsoever/

I bet the copa america was better.

>no inspections on the borders
>you can pay with Euro everywhere
Wow it's fucking nothing. How can you be so naive? And Schengen zone will be closed soon.

>no mate they also didn't implode to a tiny nation with a population the size of a small city
Like for example Jamaica

Well they had to start somewhere even though it's been over 150 years since sports were first regulated

Damn, literally every Argentinian is a fucking retard

>we're all doomed!!!!

+1

absolutely, the euro cup is just fucking stupid 2bh

>it's a good thing that people with moral values from the stone age are allowed free movement between continental europe

you m8s take dive grass seriously and it still happened lmao. at least in the US we have the excuse of having curling being more popular than dive grass

With 0 CF/ST

+1

You get BTFO by Cuba in baseball so what's the excuse there?

>putting words in my mouth.
piss off m8.

t. countries that have never won anything

>Putting words in my mouth
piss off m8.

+1

The baseball team I root for sucks a mountain of dicks and the All-Star Break is coming up, and football is still two months away.

What else am I supposed to watch?

>host nation in final
>playing some team who scraped and drawn way to final

Its like 2004 all over again
Portugal to win and Ronaldo to score the only goal
Calling it now

Certainly not the EU.

Of course not.

You're very naive then if you don't find it concerning that millions of people completely incompatible with European culture were allowed to flood in all at once

concerning absolutely. but there is no need to be so sensationalist. i agree it will be closed eventually.
Anyway go back to Sup Forums and discuss it there.

that we're faggots?

im just fucking with you m8

>concerning absolutely
fuck off to reddit

>but there is no need to be so sensationalist
There is no sensation about it they are incompatible with the lifestyle and no one can afford to house them you are naive and think it's funny that people that have lived in their countries their who lives have to compete for housing, schooling and medical treatment with people that shouldn't be here in the first place

>There is no sensation about it they are incompatible.
fuck off with your idiotic ramblings you absolute moron.
go back to Sup Forums and discuss it there.

>fuck off with your idiotic ramblings you absolute moron.
Of course this would be your response it's just a joke to you and you don't like seeing the reality of the situation

I don't find it a joke that there are people like you shitting up our country with your verbal toxic.

you're a fucking Nazi brah
Gratulations to France, hope you win against the TSUUUUUUU

>I don't find it a joke that there are people like you shitting up our country with your verbal toxic.
Yes of course it's just big meanies spouting their facts who cares about the German students that have to deal with 300,000+ extra children taking away attention and resources away from them and who cares about the German tax payers that have to pay to house millions of people that shouldn't be there

>its a liberal thinks the has the moral high ground episode
next up is the
>liberal calls people with diffreng opinions nazi episode

Netherlands got in three WC finals and actually won a Euro. What has England done besides the 1966 fluke? You haven't even been to a final (Euro OR WC) since then. Only 1 semifinal and Netherlands has been through 2 and then you only got to 2 Euro semifinals and Netherlands to 4

literally saved by the refball

Hungary won the 1952 Olympics back when winning the Olympics actually mattered, and Netherlands won Euro 1988. Which means they've won more Euros than Englel.

>Germans being completely anally devastated

won a rugby world cup
won a cricket t20 world cup
won 11 f1 world championships
3rd in the all time summer olympics medal table
so a bit more than 2 irrelevant shit hole countries that aren't even particularly good at the one sport they care about

you forgot to mention that in 2015 the Brave Sir Tyson Furyson defeats the evil commie Wladimir Klinchko and brings peace on Earth

>cricket

Portugal plays with two wingers up front and France played with ''''''''''''''''giroud'''''''''''' up front.

You've got no excuses Anis.

>Giroud isn't responsible for almost all of Griezmann's goals
>Gomez / Gotze are better options than Giroud
>Giroud is bad

It's pretty solid without Rami

we played 1-1 with iceland

our entire football team worth almost as much as ronaldo

and yet you managed to lose to a fucking dentist

haha it's sad innit

fucking international milk cup

And t20 cricket at that

BLING BLING*

pick up the phone germany

>i rate giroud

he looks like the kind of white kid you'd see around big black rappers who's just there as a clown and doesn't even realize that he isn't REALLY "one of them"

he's a nice guy from what i heard not a scum like ribery or benzema

exactly.

Benfica European Champion in 62 and 63
FC Porto European Champion in 87 and 04

Europa League 2011 portuguese final between FC Porto and SC Braga

Rosa Mota won Gold medal at the female marathon in 88
Carlos Lopes won Gold Medal at the male marathon in 85. A record that he kept until 2008
Fernando Ribeiro Gold Medal at the female 10k in 96
Nelson Evora. Gold Medal triple Jump in 08
Vanessa Fernandes. World Champion in Female triathlon

Plus various other European Champions.

he seems more like that really dude that played with in the shit team just and passed the ball to everyone and when there was fight he was there to separate it

Take out the arabs or wannabe arabs (like Ribéry) from the team and they play better.

I mean.

No Benzema
No Ribéry (coverted muslim that looked like a muslim that got hit by a train in the first place)
No Nasri fucking little manlet mudshit
Remove Rami from defense and suddenly the defense is better

Why are arabs so bad?

>inb4 Zidane

Zidane is a berbère.

>literally zero football accomplishments
>lists "accomplishments" in irrelevant and boring sports to compensate

good one englel

look i understand it is a discipline problem, but Benzema is miles better than Giroud

Zidane was a different type of arab. At least in the interviews and as a person he seemed kind and well-spoken. On the pitch it seemed like at times something would trigger the Akhbar inside him though. Still don't understand why he's so excited about Benzema and saw him as a great prospect. Ronnie 9 was far more doubtful about Benz, even in the interviews he'd laud him he was doing it with some kind of cringe trying to hide the real emotions

compared to overrated striker like lewandoski, giroud actually delivers for his team.

Why the fuck is T*rkey apart of the EURO cup?

We're more European than fucking t*rks

as an individual - true. But for France he is no good influence

turkey participates in the africa cup, though.

Kek, so they should

no he is shit and can only score against faroe islands
good thing he will never play again for us

We dominate Futsal and Beach football m8

this is pathetic.

>0 shots on target against besides those 2 penalties until Iceland
>shit

France's defense is fine.

1215: Barons of King John draw up the Magna Carta, and invent democracy

1687: England's Brave Issac Newton invents gravity. Everyone stops floating around.

1707: England and Scotland, the two greatest nations on Earth, unite to form Ubernation Great Britain. The world looks on in awe.

1781: Great Britain starts the Industrial Revolution by building the world's first iron bridge. The world thanks Britain for dragging them out of the stone age.

1859: England's Brave Charles Darwin invents evolution. Will be used to troll Americans for centuries to come.

1928: Sir Alexander Fleming single handily kicks death in the balls by inventing antibiotics, saving billions worldwide
1942: Alan Turing invents the computer. The British government call him a fag.

1953: Watson and Crick invent DNA. No one else understands.

1972: David Bowie releases the seminal The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

1989: Sir Tim invents the World Wide Web, the internet, WIMP, email, wi-fi and Sup Forums, all in one afternoon.

1997: Wing Commander Andy D. Green OBE, Uses superior British engineering to becoming the fastest man on earth, smashing the Land speed record by more than 100km/h

2012: Great Britain hosts the Greatest Olympics of All Time. The world bows down in amazement. England's Brave Andy Murray cements GB's reputation by becoming the Greatest Sportsman Ever.

2015: Sir Tysonious Furington defeats the evil communist Russian boxer Wladimir Bitchko freeing the world and boxing from his tyrannical reign and once again proving English warriors are the greatest the world has ever seen

2016 In the aftermath of the unrivalled success of the greatest British film of all time, (Star Wars: The force awakens) the rest of the world concedes that the planet would be better off under British rule once again

>90 replies and 12 images omitted. Click here to view.
>the city of Sup Forums

Ahmed pls

Rate you cunts are going, a 3rd gen ethnic white German will be little more than a footnote in your history books. Except those books will be burnt for being "Un-Islamic".

Multiculturalism Macht Frei

About 30 milions german until yesterday