Ask me anything, just broke up with my gf today, she was a stripper...

Ask me anything, just broke up with my gf today, she was a stripper. caught her leaving the house at 5:00 in the morning to go cheat on me.. will post nudes

anyone care to see nudes?

Yes

i have more

Delicious

i dont know why it posted upside down

i have more, just transferring them from my phone to computer rn

a stripper cheating? whaaaaa seriously OP your a faggot all im hearing from you is you dumped a hot stripper the rest is irrelevent.

nah theres more to it than that bro, trust me, she never cheated on me before we always had each others phones, there was a lot of t rust between both of us.

she was psychotic. this bitch needed to be cradle with attention 24/7 and if not then she would freak the fuck out. like serious attention needs

all women cheat. im in bed alone right now while my girl is out earning a new pair of workout shoes from her guy who is some fast food manager. fuck relationships. trust me she was looking at you from the outside in. the more securely you lock them down the bigger the rush they feel when they get strange.

Come on man, where's the good nudes? She's a stripper for Christ's sake! All these nudes should have face too, there is no reason to hide.

Yeah same man, i got tired of waiting in bed until 2 in the morning for her to get home from the club. i ended up having to get her an abortion because i could just not see myself be locked down with her forever.

you can see her face. what you mean?

nice job, OP.

you arent a beta cuck, drop that shit.

If only there was some kind of based income for citizens so i would not have to put in 45 hours a week just to come home and read my girls filthy texts to her fling. im vanilla in the sack. missionary once every 3 weeks is all i need, she got men treating her like their sister pet car thing while they get off its groddy. kill yourself Me.

Yea she legit told me to my face. Ill still be with you but im going to go cheat on you because i feel like sleeping with someone else right now...pffft fuck that shit bitch

Yeah but the quality is garbage. Strippers should be sending pristine nudes, the best of the best. Including vagina, etc.

Same here bro, her sex drive was insane, dont get me wrong i loved fucking her but im just a simple guy when it came to sex

she was very self conscious about the way her vagina looked so she almost never took any pics of it. trust me if i had more id share them

Did she strip full nude or just topless? Would she let guys do more in the back room?

Just topless and nah she was a prude, shed barely let them grab her tits

She ended up cheating on me with my dad