Sacred Bones Records

The entire Sacred Bones catalog is pay-for-you-want until the 4th of December, guys. Dig in!

sacredbonesrecords.bandcamp.com/

bump for great news!

Shit label and shit viral marketing

Shit taste and obvious shitpost.

There's literally no good music on sacred bones

music so shitty they gotta give it away

if this doesn't include physicals, they can FUCK OFF. i'd only be interested in Marissa Nadler's music

Lust for Youth is the only good thing to come out on this label.

Thanks, man. Bought to get so much stuff!

Underrated.

How much are you getting paid for doing this

Awesome thank you

From this year I already bought CDs for John, Jenny, and Marissa so I think I'll start with Pop 1280

I'll be interested to see if they let me get as many as I want.

whos the best artist on sacred bones, and why is it Marissa Nadler?

It is, but Jenny Hval's great, too. Exploded View is also probably worth getting.

Damn dude...

This is literally all it comes with anyway

then just don't download it

>The entire Sacred Bones catalog
what about this

not gonna complain tho, got like six albums from there, didn't find any artists i cared about or previously wanted to check out besides Hval and Nadler, but I got the Eraserhead soundtrack (!!!) and a few other random picks just to see.

I don't like any of these guys but its free so i'm gonna download it for the sake of it, i haven't checked out Destruction Unit so i'll download theirs first.

Probably not part of Sacred Bones catalog. Easy to deduce.

idk, maybe it was released under a different label?

Essential albums I should be downloading?

I'd recommend Telling It Like It Is by Marching Church, anything by Marissa Nadler, the new Lust For Youth album for starters, but maybe you should just explore man

Awesome, going to get the rest of the Sacred Bones discog I don't already have

Only July and Strangers are on Sacred Bones

That Rose McDowall album is some really good dark neofolky synth pop, also Institute - Catharsis and Salt EP are great takes on early anarcho-punk

bump for free music

This label sums up everything that is wrong with American Indie music right now. Ridiculous amounts of reverb/echo on vocal tracks, mundane song structure, muddy production (which can be ok but on most of this label's tracks just exacerbates the problem).

Can anyone suggest some tracks on this label to change my mind?