What do you think of yolandi's body of work?

what do you think of yolandi's body of work?

I'd hit it for sure

she is horrifically ugly, but it kinda works. she has a great body, and the deformed face makes the idea of fucking her transgressive

if she had eyebrows and take that slav shit hairstyle she would be a 8/10

a perfect target for a small disguisting one night stand

Awesome thank you

I'm really looking forward to ejaculating while looking at this

That's not even a picture of Yolandi.

if she had a less white trash haircut she would be so fucking hot 2bh

God, her Venus' mount is huge...

would hatefuck her

i would keep her

I think it could be her Neptune's wand

I know right. Made my mouth water.

plenty more where that came from

more like a long-term fuck buddy you would never under any circumstances tell your friends about but still regularly beg to fuck her because she lets you do weird stuff even though you know that slight discoloration on your dick is almost certainly from her because she lets everyone do anal but at least its exciting since you've been "dating" boring girls since college and this albino african freak is a good break in the monotony of day to day adult life

Im with this user

you don't know her

yeah that too

you spelt the beatles wrong

I can respect someone who can make a rap remix of a song from Aphex Twins Selected Ambient Works and actually make it work

>more like a long-term fuck buddy you would never under any circumstances tell your friends about but still regularly beg to fuck her because she lets you do weird stuff even though you know that slight discoloration on your dick is almost certainly from her because she lets everyone do anal but at least its exciting since you've been "dating" boring girls since college and this albino african freak is a good break in the monotony of day to day adult life
what did he mean by this

her music is awful but I think its really great how she gave birth to ants

who the fuck is that`? its not yolandi

i would eat her pussy of music

kekla

she would be genuinely attractive if she had a regular fucking haircut, but then she wouldn't be a special snowflake

thats not yolandi reeeeeeeeeeeee
dont mind die antwoord though, like some of their older stuff too
and her body is obviously fucking amazing

You what that song is fucking horrible, I dont care if RDJ liked it himself its a rape of a incredible track.
Also she is ugly and her band sucks.

link to the song?