Atheist = 7 letters

atheist = 7 letters
hateful = 7 letters

Atheists are hateful.

Try to prove me wrong!

christians =10 letters
hircsaitns = also 10 letters plus it's a anagram, too
checkmate religiofags

Rapist has 6 letters theist has 6 letters hmmm...

dog 3
god 3

i am not protesting DONT SHOOT

atheists dont hold crusades
atheists dont behead people and animals in the name of the prophet
kill yourself

OPisfag = 7 letters
Suicide = 7 letters
Well, you know what to do.

My only problem is when people of faith don't study other religions. It's like if you believe there's a higher power, whatever. But Don't tell me that Christianity is the only way when there's like eight other mainstream religions.

Two others.

Dharmic religions exist too.

god = 3 letters
huge faggot = 10 letters
3 + 7 =10
God is a huge faggot try to prove me wrong!

Reck scale max

Nonbeliever = 11
Intelligent = 11

You can spell, stop showing off

agreed

godslove = 8
analrape = 8

> love

OP is wrong = 9 letters
christian = 9 letters
So you are wrong

Faith = 5 letters
idiot = 5 letters
Anything else to prove you are idiot and wrong ?

molestingkids = 13
biblicalstory = 13

retard = 6 letters
religion = 6 letters

/thread

Why would i waste time learning lies when there is only one true faith?

Chckmate this time for OP.

Thiest - 6 letters
Faggot - 6 letters

Dude, OP... Are you all right? It's like you're just phoning it in these days. Something got you down?

jesus = 5
allah = 5
apple = 5
5 + 5 + 5 = 15
dude = 15

You're not wrong, atheism is generally very hateful and basically is just telling people that everything they believe is wrong. I choose to subscribe to agnosticism, because I don't know and it's impossible to know.

>uses spiderman memes
>calls someone else a faggot

alright

We aren't hateful of you personally. Just hateful of the fact that religious folk are infatuated with a book of fairy tales. So much so they're willing to kill and die for it.
People have died for a book that contains a talking donkey...
Besides, how many times have you heard about us atheists burning people at the stake because they are theist? How many busses, buildings, trains etc are blown up by atheists?

Religion is the cancer of human kind. It halts progression, encourages ignorance and stupidity and asks you to pay for the pleasure (untaxed too... as if they weren't fucking us enough as it is!)

The sooner you grow the fuck up and put that hateful, bile spouting book in the bin where it belongs the better.

Judaism is also seven letters and yes it's also evil, look at them, Jewish priests performing circumcisions on baby boys and sucking on them for healing? And stealing people's money off of their wallets.

You guys are waaaay too rude

>implying the largest atheist empire (the soviet union) isn't responsible for the largest number of casulties for ideologial reasons