What is some super easy song (easier than Seven Nation Army) for drums that's also not shit and fun to play

What is some super easy song (easier than Seven Nation Army) for drums that's also not shit and fun to play.

any hip-hop song

Plug in baby & Time is running out by Muse

They Say -Scars on Broadway

Weezer's discography

squeeze - cool for cats

Fuck you sam

Fuck off Sam

I want to
>take that kid and beat the everloving shit out of him
>smasjh the drumset on his face
>break his arms
>shove the drum sticks up his ass

m-mods?

pick an acdc cong

That kid would beat your ass.

c a t
t
b
h

Basically all beginner's music is shit

It's why I gave up the guitar, there was nothing interesting to play even after months of practice, just dad rock shit and weak 'heavy metal'

At least with piano it stops being shit after a month

serial killer detected

>Because the guitar was invented for white people to make classic rock
You know that guitar is the most commonly played genre in the world right? Like I'm fucking serious, do you even understand how many genres and styles guitar playing easily rest into?

You are aware all the decent genres are basically unplayable at the beginning bar a few shitty songs because they are filled with complicated music?

Yeah I'm done playing easy blues shit, guess I'm ready to rip my guitar a new asshole like I'm the new Dragonforce

>It's why I gave up the guitar, there was nothing interesting to play even after months of practice, just dad rock shit and weak 'heavy metal'

that is profoundly ignorant

there is a gargantuan amount of music that is very good and very simple to play. on virtually any instrument you can imagine. especially a fucking guitar

i don't think you're understanding how much music there is. there are other bands than the ones mentioned in rolling stone

He's 14 just ignore him

your mom is gargantuan and easy to play on

Few months of practice? Good thing you weren't playing jazz.