ITT: artists best album is their least popular

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y06fozFuVvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't listened to that in a while and don't remember it being all that great, what do you like about it?

Prove me wrong

It has the most interesting production of just about any of their records besides the first one and it's probably the only album that has zero "cringe" moments lyrically. Also it's probably their most upbeat album.

ur rong

Saying im wrong and proving me wrong are two different things

You could argue Octahedron is less popular, but its not their best, and I think more people talk about it because it was so bad.

nuh uh

Neither their best, nor their least popular.

objectively the truth

>least popular

>Sees this thread
>"Lets see how long it takes for someone to claim that Bleach is the best Nirvana album"
>3rd reply, first image reply

Agree. Though it's part of a double album, and everyone splits them up. Niggas on the moon is my favorite though.

>implying

the death of the party
came as no surprise

Clearly an amazing album. Gotta say that I find one part lyrically cringy and it's in shell games where he goes "everyone on the count of three, all together now!". Something about that line doesn't really go well with me but the rest is so damn good.

10/10

Coil is the one that comes to mind for me (assuming we are talking about their main studio albums), their best is literally the only one that isn't bolded on RYM, like what the actual fuck?

My favorite of theirs, please any similar recs?

SAYS THE PERSON POSTING THE BLUE ALBUM YOU ABSOLUTE KEK

>reaction image
>thinks I'm posting a reply to the thread topic
>using kek as an adjective
youtube.com/watch?v=y06fozFuVvE

White Pony and self titled are reallll fucking close seconds though.

But Black Antlers is the best Coil album, and it's bolded...

DEM FUCKING DIGITS BRO