Hey

hey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pa9YUDNHobE
metro.co.uk/2015/12/13/the-man-who-thought-he-was-the-only-one-with-a-1-inch-penis-5562736/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi :)

Hey

Hi :(

what's happening there?

nigga i thought u had an infected boob by the thumbnail

lil guy

Bumpin for more of ops insanely monstrous member! My god thatd split a chik pea in half!

Whats it like hard dude?

nice clitty

op here. brb suicide.

That sucks man

C'mon op, show us what you got

Would love to suck on that, how much cum can that thing produce?

Op where you at nigger?

LOL so did I

Oh man, this thread just made me feel really sorry for you OP.

Is there any hope of science coming up with a cure? Or are you just stuck with it?

;_; nothing anyone can do.
and yes, filename is accurate.

What if we took some of your somatic fibroblast cells, induced them to become pluripotent stem cells, multiplied them in cell culture, and then grafted them onto a 3d-bioprinted cartilaginous structure and forced the induced pluripotent stem cells to differentiate into the cells of the various structures of the penis and then grafted the new organ made from autologous tissue (so no risk of rejection) onto your own body and used a precision surgical device like the Da Vinci Surgical System from Intuitive Surgical to perform the necessary microsurgery to connect your blood supply, urethra and nervous system up to it?

ok

Also, what about the balls?

Its glorious in its own way dude, im sure someone out there would be lucky to experience your pocket rocket

>pocket rocket

Want to compare, brah?

Can you show it with a measuring tape / ruler?

06/07 would suck

hairy

don't pretend you don't want it

It looks vinegary as fuck.
Shave that shit and I'll gobble you up.

what are these scars from?

Do you think you could handle it?

you gotta get swifty yea

i got confused on the 5th word

yours beats mine op

Step aside junior

hey

What about mine?

does everyone on /b have a huge wang?

only the liars

Don't you?

cute

1v1 me

nice more pls

Jesus just snAp that fucker in half

Consider becoming a gay bottom bitch

thats tiny op. rip in pieces.

Holy shit what's your diet and workout routine bro. You're fit as fuck. Btw nice cock

I don't understand the image. I'm not even talking about the dick. I'm talking about everything around it. Why does it seem like you've got a weird swollen pouch that your dick and balls are resting on? What's that weird as fuck crease in your stomach(?)? Where's your bellybutton?

I just don't understand.

hormones.op is a trap

Good idea

Is there an actual technique to grow your dick?

WHY

>9 cm
Lol

THIS. I dont get it op. Explain.

Are you fat op? It would make more sense. Are you a trap? Pls explain more

Post more pics. Believe it or not some ppl like small dicks. Mostly guys i think. Sometimes i wish mine was that small. I would trade with u if i could

should I?

No hormones dont make ur belly button disappear or make weird pouches for ur cock and balls. Op is up to some fuckery. Op needs to explain what is going the fuxk on or im gonna go ham up in here

Op obviously has some chromosomal disorder which results in undeveloped genitalia. Congrats Op.

Micropenis can be caused by a hormonal imbalance during pregnancy. Up until the 70's, newborns with micropenis were castrated and had an artificial vagina constructed.

>tfw I was born in 1982 with a micropenis.

photo

go on...

Post a hard photo you sissy you don't even have a micro dick you just want attention

fucked for life

Oh fuck I click on this shit and I thought it was a small titty.

>Starts measuring from waistline

what of shit?!?!

Can you fap and make photo with your cum?

youtube.com/watch?v=pa9YUDNHobE

not really sure what you can do in life with that thing.

become a cuck to blacks?
become a tranny?
join circus

Can you even masturbate? Your fingers would crush the poor thing..

How about becoming a trap?

Is there a medical explanation for this shit? I'm genuinely curios how the fuck something like this happens.

Damn beat me to it.

feel sorry for you, OP

9cm tiny dicj Rick?

I feel terrible for you, OP. There's nothing you can do to fix that, huh?

If you had screwed up teeth, you could get braces. If you had screwed up skin, acne or acne scarring, you could do any number of things -- proactiv, dermabrasion, laser surgery...
If you had shit eyesight, you could get glasses or contacts. If you were scrawny and weak, you could work out/go to the gym.

There's just nothing you can do to a fix a small penis, and that makes me very, very sad for you.

Whats with the shape of his body??????????????

yup. Even the grills.

There are no official numbers but men with micropenis have a huge rate of suicide. My dads friend has worked in a funeral home for more than 30 years and said that at least half of non drug related male suicides had a really small dick.

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY FAGGOT

It's sad if he likes active penetrative sex. But... I'm not small, just average, but i just don't use my dick that way: i prefer passive anal and my dick is just for sucking and touching. You can still enjoy a full sex life even if you have a small penis, if you give anal sex a try— there's pegging if you're "straight"

>Up until the 70's, newborns with micropenis were castrated and had an artificial vagina constructed.

Cite this my man.

That's terrible. Jesus...

Yeah man I mean I don't think OP should necessarily kill himself or anything. He's got to find a way to live with it, but come on...

>It's sad if he likes active penetrative sex

That's kind of what sex is... active penetration. Everything else is foreplay, really.

I wish i could say it is cold out...

But it's not.

cute :3

It is on the micropenis wiki page.

actually yes, and it happens to 1 in every 125 men

metro.co.uk/2015/12/13/the-man-who-thought-he-was-the-only-one-with-a-1-inch-penis-5562736/

fucking lol

If it's on wikipedia then it MUST be true!

i like these qt penises in a non sexual way theyrr just cute

It is the book of knowledge so of course it is true.

pedo alert

Have you actually had sex or at least a blow job?

i think i've had sex. if i do manage to get it in, it falls out again instantly, so it's basically impossible.