>My favorite support and tank

Are you me?

maybe. maybe not :P

>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB
shit thread kys

go to instead

that's my phone wallpaper btw

Save it as a .jpg instead?

Also, I've never really liked /wg/. I've always liked Sup Forums's wallpaper threads because the wallpapers are all over the place whereas /wg/ has them all in designated categories which ruins the fun of not knowing what you're going to get

germans traffic lights are awesome :)

Current one.

Dumping some of mine, have a nice folder full of just good wallpapers

nice one

Some of them are for phones tho

I have these two wallpapers in my folder as well. Since the one guy is dumping, I guess I will as well since SK vs Flipsid3 is taking so long to start.

current

That's fine man. If anything, I'd prefer it. I've used my current phone wallpaper for almost two months and I'm itching for something new

Just dump, or this thread is going to die, hate when it happens because Sup Forums has a good taste in wallpapers (except for the weeb stuff)

I hate myself for coming to this conclusion, but this reminds me of this horse

Will do

This is mine, i love it

Princess luna? hidden brony fag

I actually was a brony from July of 2014 to December of 2015. I got cured of the cancer...for the most part...

hidden?

But i suppose this is something more of your style?

I fucking love Haywyre. I have a few of his songs in my playlist. I might use this as my phone wallpaper. With the words removed of course

This reminds me of the Inner Cloister from Diablo II

This one is pretty awesome, I love the colors

Might want to take a look at this:

csgostash.com/family/Hyper Beast

I am actually not sure if it is a really good drawing or a photo

Glad you found something you liked! I love his music as well, but I haven't gotten around to shopping the words out yet, thought about doing it tho

fave

It's a direct screenshot. I searched "Inner Cloister Diablo II" in Google to prove the comparison

I would do it, but I'm currently dumping

Wait, it's not the same is it? I mean, the colors are pretty similar

It is the same. It's the Hyper Beast skin from CS:GO.

Same here

Wow really?? I thought that too when I first saw it, but I never bothered to compare

Oh, ok. Never played Diablo so I wouldn't know but I guess you are right

I don't know if the artist drew that first and then put it on the gun or vice versa

I've only the first half of Diablo II and it's really fun. Has that classic RPG charm that's hard to describe.

The match I was talking about earlier just started, so my dumps might be a little slower

Well, that seems like the smartest thing to do since it is a skin on multiple guns, but they are all a bit different placed on the image (If that is understandable) and that would mean the artist would only need to draw it once for every gun, and then just place the image where it fits

Oh, ok. I am not a big rpg player (mostly play fps'es) so the closest to an rpg that I have played a lot is OS Runescape

Once a brony, always a phony.

I'm a big FPS player as well (TF2, CS, OW). Which FPSes do you play?

Best wallpaper

smultron/smultron
>Jag gillär smultron

You're probably right. I haven't masturbated to ponies in over a month though. That's an accomplishment.

did yo ever had sex ?

Kekius maximus

I really like this one

Mostly CSGO, OW and Battlefield

>healed from being a brony

How you still alive ?
only cure for brony is some good ol´fashin Euthanasia

That sounds good. Who's your favorite hero?

Yeah its pretty good, but one thing that bothers me is the three clouds that looks copied and placed right by each other on the left side. I fixed it in Photoshop tho, but it's on my pc and i am currently on my phone :/

Nice ;)

There was a midseason hiatus in July of 2015 and I completely forgot about the Cartoon Horse Program by the time it started up again. That, and I realized the shitty fanfictions I was reading were really cringey

Oh, also Siege ofc (played since day 1). My favorite hero is Genji/Junkrat for attack, and Bastion (I know hes shit but I really like him) and Reinhardt for defence :) and you?

I never even realized that. It's not too big of a deal for me because they're different distances apart from each other

Well, yeah that makes it a bit better, I guess

Attack: Genji/McCree
Defense: Mei/Widow
Tank: D.Va/Roadhog
Support: Mercy/Lucio

thats pretty inaccurate, the 2 parts share most activities

This is my last desktop wallpaper

Aha, nice :) I really suck at playing support so I tend to stay away from playing thoose (although Lucio is somewhat playable for me). I also almost only played D.va in the beta, but I kinda got a bit bored of the playstyle. She is really kawaii tho ;)