I have suicide thoughts daily, low self esteem and despise myself

I have suicide thoughts daily, low self esteem and despise myself.
The only thing that I love is my family.

Do I have depression? I hope not

Here's two sentences vaguely describing how I feel.

Diagnose me Mr. Internet

Yes, you're suffering from suicidal ideation, which is a symptom of severe depression.

Get help fast.

To much edge

Not only do you have depression, but you have some mental issues going on m8.

If this is from a break up, it's normal to feel this way. When I broke up with my 6 year ex (6 year long relationship, not 6 year old you pedo fucks), I was also depressed, suicidal, etc etc.

If this feeling is from nothing.... Yeah go and seek therapy mate.

totally a depression.
been living with moderate depression
pretty much all my life.
learn to compensate and you will be okay.
fuck alot.
smoke less weed.

>smoke less weed

You mean smoke MORE weed

>Do I have depression?
Seems more to me like you might be schizophrenic man.
You should go see a doctor

actually i mean something like "smoke the right weed". most cheap weed is just to strong nowadays. to much thc

Listen, Nancy.. depression and anxiety are emotions that multiple complex forms of life experience. Take some god damn responsibility for your own existence you fucking worm. You're in control.

What the fuck are you talking about? People pay more for a higher THC content. Low grade marijuana can cause paranoia though.

Nah, I have this since two years, don't know the problem.

I don't do drugs mate

Yeah, been think about that lately. Too scared to go to doctor, don't want to be diagnosed as psycho for rest of my life

Not only will you be labeled as psycho, you will also hinder your odds of getting a job. Many jobs check medical history like government jobs, police jobs (who would want to be a pig anyway), medical jobs, etc. Of they see that you were in therapy or whatever, you're fucked.

So don't get help. Stay how you are.

Also, don't get me wrong guys - I just feel like I'm trash wasting food and water. I don't want to ruin and make scars in my family.

Not sure if you are ironic, but that's how I exactly feel.

Stop fucking blaming anything other than yourself. You don't need pills you fucking mongrel. You need a kick to the ass.. a purpose. Work to your potential and then push yourself further.

Nah, the truth is I blame only myself for that. I try my best, get scholarship, I'm in top 10 of my Law School.
And the truth is I always feel people around me hate me, lots of friend disappeared, there is no one who I can call true friend to be honest.

And daily, when I try to go to sleep I think "I should do it". The fuck is wrong with me

We haven't got long here already without you cutting it short. People generally suck, you shouldn't strive to make too many friends. I'd probably chat with you a little here and there if you wanted though. I'm sure no one hates you if you aren't instigating anything with them. Don't give up dude. I'm not one to say this shit either but I know there is profound beauty in this world. You most likely aren't a dummy so just keep pressing on. Don't ever give up. One day you will come to your own personal realization and your state of mind will change for the better. I can say this with absolute certainty so long as you strive to better yourself and never give up.

You will need to ask a medical professional whether you have depression. From the sounds of it, you should do that rather than asking Sup Forums.

Or you can kys.

I checked on these tests online for schizophrenia - 1/20 points. So I don't have it.

Paranoia on the other hand... Fuck. Any way to fix it?

join us brother

I have come to that conclusion too, is life really worth living?