What's Sup Forums's dream car?

What's Sup Forums's dream car?
How about a factory standard 638hp family sedan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ythIODYEUOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Volkswagen Baja Beetle.

Fuck the spoiler off and fuck yeah

Like dis

For the classic minded.

And something a little more modern.

Fast but no soul

One if the best japanese cars ever made...

Same here.

Honestly, I just love the drivetrain.The looks aren't all that, but I love the idea of that much power going to all four wheels at once in such a well controlled manner.

Or this, i'm a sucker for old mitsubishis

I love jap cars

I loved these before the anime tax hit...

>overratedasfuck.jpg

Yea now they entered meme status along with the rx 7 and shit like that

/end thread
there is no greater threat to the world and this is the solution.

I cant stop. I love cars mang

supercharge that and put a good exaust on it. pull out that battery and you have the speed of a stock FRS

Don't care how well made it is, I hate that fake rallycar look. As far as Mitsu style goes, the old 3KGTs were pretty sweet. Going to be nice when the new ones start rolling out. I mean if they do.

thats a nice looking car

Fuckin build one.

Current car crush

those are cheap

So? I like the way they look niger

But the Prius is such a piece of shit. We already had mileage approaching that back in the 1980s, but no one wants to drive a 1 liter car with 50hp anymore. Could you just imagine the kind of mileage you could get with a .6 or .7 liter engine mated to a hybrid design? Modern consumers would scoff at the performance though, so it'll never happen. Besides, those gigantic batteries are just wonderful for the environment when you have to replace them at the 100K to 150K mark.

Its so sexy

thats a rare beauty

uhhh? They are cheap meaning fucking buy one you dipshit?

The Screaming Chicken?

Yeah you don't really see those on the streets.

There's some awful square boxes with giant engines and suspension from the 19th century in here.

Walkinshaw

ive seen one, but that is when i worked for a BMW dealership

But Smokey and the Bandit said I should buy one.

Oh. Well I already have an old iroc camaro so im alright. When I do buy a new car I will tho.
The angry rooster

Holey shit, what an ugly piece of shit. In which eastern european hellhole was this deisgned?

Get out.

Noice.

Brocky

Australia

Bogan shitcunt detected

the backs get uglier by every year, but sweet car

Australia fuckwit. And this was a road version of a 1980's v8 supercar - a mix of formula and touring races where sedan based cars race around a wide circuit. I'm sure the shit your country was churning out (see: America or Britan with English like that) at that time was a fwd econobox with Fiat tier build quality.

Yes but in 1990 this Holden won the Bathurst 1000 ahead of R32 Nissan GTR's BMW M3's and Ford Sierra RS500's

what are you 11?

Looks like it was designed in Need For Speed, kek. Commies are trash, Falcon master race faggots.

Tops all so far

not liking both, stay bogan af

We even make Volvos cool in Aus

literally sounds like a petrol guzzling boat.

They literally are rally cars though?

Fuck yeh. At least he and Steve Irwin went out the same way - unable to handle their fishtails.....

Whoa, salty.

Talk all you want about its technical achievements, but you cannot tell me that car is anything but an ugly pile as far as styling goes. It looks like the head of design was blind as fuck and doing everything by feel.

no just swedish

Mitsubishi might still field rally cars that LOOK like that, but those aren't rally cars. Besides, rally cars are for fags.

that particular body kit always made these cars look bloated. Defiantly preferred the origional

Pity they are gone next season. The Volvos were cool af

Im not sure how much it would set me back. (Mainly because i never looked into them too much)

Yes

Too much. What you want to do is find someone who tried to build one, but ran out of money 75% of the way there.

And race 5.0 V8 Nissans

All these threads are:

>old asthmatic american muscle bullshit
>hypercar concept bullshit
>plastic rice burner aftermarket bullshit

Occasionally somebody Googles what the most expensive car in the world is and posts some classic Ferrari that some idiot paid a fortune for at auction for the sole intention of keeping it as an investment.

Jesus fuck you guys have shit taste.

Sounds pretty good.

Do you think i would be better off buying a lower end baja and upgrading or just buyng a beetle and upgrading from scratch?

I'd love to have something like the build in the picture i posted.

post a car you like

For the holden fans

Either of these...
Of course they'd break down all the time but one's got a Maserati Engine and the other one a sophisticated hydraulic suspension that practically makes it a lowrider

Australian cars are shit. They look like plastic, and the panels fall off. Would you really trust Australians to build something?

Also Ford gearboxes break always, and Commodores sound like they have asthma.

You dun fucked up sonny jim this is the right one

Have you actually looked at the cars in this thread you cum guzzling cunt?

falling for b8

Why is an f40 better than an f50?

I really don't know. The one in that picture looks pretty radical. It's to the point that it might be its own frame with a beetle essentially stuck on top. The most cost effective solution would probably to pick up an 80s jeep for cheap, pulling off the body and mounting a jeep. It wouldn't look as clean, but it would get the job done.

Thank you, user!

I want an old boomer car that i can make reliable for daily driving
>HK-HZ Kingswood
>VH-CM Valiant
>XR-XC Falcon
doesnt matter if its a 6 or an 8, just some old boomer car as my daily

I disagree
youtu.be/ythIODYEUOM