Cuck thread V2:Electric Bugaloo. Post your girl and anons say what thy would do to her

Cuck thread V2:Electric Bugaloo. Post your girl and anons say what thy would do to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thoughts?

Hot as fuck. More?

damn those hips. Throw her back around on the bed and bang her legs up.
Then spread ass, jizz on asshole.

petite, could do absolutely anything i wanted to her.
Damn power for a man to have, i'd probably rape her senseless and leave suck marks all over them nice titties

I wish she posted more if them. She knows how to use 'em that's for sure.

what would you do?

Cont?

Her legs. God she still can make me cum whenever she wants.

Her face is too cute. Would definitely have too face face fuck her and cum on her face in a changing room.

This is a terrible picture. Fucking a.

Would reach under that top and grope her little breasts as I tugged those shorts down.
Then bend her over and enter her while my wife watched helplessly from under another guys thrusting hips.

would suck those nips until literal milk came out, hott.
I'd bend her over and hold her arms on her back as I plunged balls-deep in her puss. That belly looks awesome as a finishing place. Dunno if her belly or plainly just her throat. Would easily jam my cock in her mouth.

Age?

Me from last thread want me to continue on with what I would do with her?

Sure if you feel like it.

iid wait until she wasnt paying attention and pull those bottoms down while i stuff her full of cock and cover her mouth until im done pumping her

Strip her, tie her hand and feet together behind her back. Have her laid out on a stainless steel counter and shove veg up her cunt. Once she's fully stretched I'd fuck her mouth with those big eyes looking up at me while she gags on my cum.

5 head in this one. But I heard she loves sex parties. Not orgys, but sex parties. Also legs.

Any full body?

Can I see her feet

I would grab her and get rid of her friends after I would get her to suck me off and I would cum all over her tits then I would get her friends and make them clean her up.more?

Full dump vola 5ja8bu

?

She has that Hailey Stimpson face. Does she look like that in every picture?

Perfect teenies. Is she an anal girl? I'd love to be banging her from behind and just before cumming I'd spread her ass and just stick it in to burst.

I'd literally cuck you and make you watch my dick give your whore wife cum orgasms like you couldn't.

Fuck more if you feel like it. Her parents both leave in about 2 hours too. She's back on the pill and I hopefully get to pump her full of my cum again.

nicee

I would bend her agianst the bench and fuck her ass until I cum app over her back after I would tie her arms there and let anyone who passes fuck her. What is 5j8bu

you want this?

Is that really her pussy?
>looks like my 11yo sisters

Fuck. I'don't love to spread error legs and fuck her on the beach before pulling out and cumming on her face.

Yes please.

as long as i can watch

I would grab a fist full of her hair and start to face fuck her until I cum all over her face and hair after wards I would pushare her on her back and eat her out until she cum then I would fuck her ass. Kik or more?

Watch while fucking a random girl on the beach while looking at your girl get creampied.

Gallopingwalrus on kik

Wwyd to her?

Looks like she has nice tits.

Yes it is

is that girl better than this one?

The only reason i'do say no is because this one looks my friends older sister who would tease all the time. Until a party where she drank too much.

What would you do to her?

No takers?

Reach up her dress to see what kind of panties she was wearing. Then lead her to the bathroom so she could take them off for me.

Id grab this bitch from the neck and rip off her shirt and tie it around her mouth
Bend her back and fuck her tight little asshole and fist fuck her pussy until she came and started screaming and wanting more
Id shove my arms right into her cunt and punch and shake until she started convulsing
I'd have you record everything, user. For your entertainment

man you really like this one eh?

Yeah. My friends sister was the girl I lost my virginity. And she's a "free spirit" girl. No condoms just the good old-fashioned pull out method.

post her

What would you do to this slut of a Milf?

Any ideas?

I would grab a fistful of her hair and face fuck her until I cum all over her face.more

Have her get on her knees and start sucking on my cock, grab her hair and force her to go all the way down my shaft as she starts to choke and tear up.

More?

I'm looking. She is one of those kinda hipster anti-establishment anti-technology kinda girls. Only found an old pictures from when she was younger. Pic from when she actually had a good camera.

Tie her to a pile and violently face fuck her
Fist her ass and pussy until she came and desired more
I'd drink her cum and spit it in her face, jerk off and cum inside her eyes

I'd see how many fingers I could shove into her tiny slit at once before she started crying.

Wwyd

Every reply gets a photo (give me a request and if I have it I'll post it)

lets hear it

I would grab her head and face fuck her until I cum down her throat. More

What would you do to her?

Ass?. I would throw her into the water and get behind her and start fucking her cunt nice and hard

?

I would fuck her pussy until my dick was drenched in her juices, and when I'm about to come, I'd pull out and fill her mouth with my whole load and make her swallow it.

I'd ask her if she had any more pixels

You're an idiot.

Pussy?

If hold her head under water as I fuck her ass, letting her up only right before she drowns.

more? post feet

?

I would get her to strip into nothing then I would bend her agianst the table and fuck her after cumin into her cunt I would let the other people in the restaurant have their way with her.more

Would you fuck her?

I would grab a fistfull of her hair and ram my dock deep into her cunt after awhile I would cum on her back.more tits?

Wwyd?

These are just random pics you saved.

cuckd hard
bit.
ly/29hweTe

If you would kneel and watch while I slid it in, yes.