None of these are perfect

None of these are perfect.
(not saying they are bad)
inb4 "kanie iz 10" no he is not get over it or give me a good explanation.

Can't speak for the other two but I agree with MBDTF not being perfect.

So Appaled ruins everything.

What a stupid fucking thread

Genuinely reminds me of something I'd see on ultimate-guitar's forum 10 years ago

>implyying kanie izn't 10

Sup, Kostas?

>So Appaled ruins everything.
why?

but Trout Mask Replica is perfect

That reminds me I gotta listen to ITAOTS again. Thanks OP

All three admittedly pale in comparison to the best album in their respective artists' discography but TMR is at least a good album

>mbdtf
yeah, definitely. i can't stand kanye. i don't know what about him draws peoples' interest; shit is uninspired at best.
>itaots
not really highly rated here anymore.
while the songwriting is quite basic i still think it's a cute album.
>tmr
never listened. i'm guessing you're right though, definitely seems like some pseudo-intellectual hipster bollocks.

patrician music chartposting?

scaruffi didn't even give it a ten

Ye.

mid and right are good albums, right is trash

get off FACEBOOK!!

REEEEEEEEE

scaruffi didn't give any album a ten

>MBDTF
3.3/10
>ITAPOTS
3/10
>Trout
10/10. The best album ever created, right behind "Lick my decals off"

Nice shitpost.

so there is no such thing as a perfect album then

>he knows it's a FB group
Sooo... you know that you basically just admitted that you use Facebook too, right?

>N-Nice shitpost you surely cannot have better taste than m-me!

that's the J O K E, who actually cares if you use facebook though? I thought people just hated it Ironically or something

Nobody should care, but there are pretentious fucks that unironically shit on Facebook.

there isn't a TRULY objectivly perfect album but by being as objective as we can we use the rating system to compere albums, I don't know why scaruffi never gives a ten. For me a ten is the best album i've ever heard.

probably because there is always something that could be better.
and by your system, you'd have to change the 10 everytime you hear an album that's better.

>>tmr
>never listened. i'm guessing you're right though, definitely seems like some pseudo-intellectual hipster bollocks.
Yeah, it's right up your alley.

IM SO APPALLED SPALDING BALL

TMR is a goddamn motherfucking meme.

"Ok guys, lets just strum instruments for 80 minutes and have beefheart spew random bullshit over it."
"Great Idea, and we can come up with this wild story of how I had you guys in a cult like situation so that avant-teens in the future will be stupid enough to consider this bullshit art."
"Nice one Beefheart"
"Yeah let's get to recording."

Beefheart truly was the greatest troll ever. People are still falling for his shit.

I think reddit might be a better site for you friend.

Not an argument :^)

Ok that was an overexageration, of course, but still. It was a pretty bad track. Bad beat. Terrible hook. Forgettable verses.

I was listening to trout mask replica after many a times and today it hit me
it is perfect. It's artistic, tonally complex and I think it may be satire to the way music was moving. Quite a big fuck you to the buyers unless you allow yourself to be absorbed into tmr