Facebook censorship

Facebook censorship.

So I saw this pic here earlier and laughed so I posted it to FB. (my own profile) and not very longer after the post got deleted and I was logged out.

Do you guys think it was some fb faggot who stumbled upon it or did one of my contacts snitch?

chances are, a friend of a friend saw it and snitched

who really cares though?

Find the snitch and make him pay (or her, probably a her)

I've noticed people get offended pretty easily on Facebook. Don't post memes there no one appreciates them and they get taken down

They can't see my shit. I got about 17 contacts and I would like to know if and who fucking snitched.

If someone snitched it was a fucking woman, yeah.

There's no free speech on Facebook.
It's ultra-left biased. If you somehow couldn't fucking tell.

>who fucking snitched.
prolly your mom

Facebook has been weird lately.
Comments get filtered out of the blue, and not just ones in different languages. You click on "view comments", it shows you a few, then click "view one more reply" and it doesn't show it to you. Lots of filters in place, sometimes you'd get auto-blocked from commenting because you wrote the word nigger or kike somewhere in a post. I personally got a 30 day ban saying "I hate niggers, kikes and fags"
I've lost like 4 accounts because I don't want to use my real name or upload pictures of myself, I just use the website to talk to my friends. "hurr durr the site policy is to use your real information!" No fuck you, after a service has become large enough for absolutely everyone to be using it and there's no alternative, people will HAVE to use it regardless, or experience social death. In such cases obtrusive terms of service like this should be ignored.

As for free speech, facebook has turned into a gigantic echo chamber and hug-box. Honestly, I hate this shit and I witness friends of mine slowly converting to popular sjw beliefs in order to adapt and survive socially. More and more friends started using real names and pictures since most jobs you try out for check you out on facebook.

tl;dr evil is afoot and we'll only understand this once it's too late

freedom of speech doesn't exist anywhere, you twat. I can shout nigger all day on stormfront, but if I start posting about Hitler's relationship with his niece and the speculations about the goat, then my ass is banned.

people get banned from here, too.

rules exist everywhere niggerfaggotassmunch, deal with it.

B-but, consequences make me REEEEEEE

I never said there was. I just asked if it's likely that someone snitched on me as opposed to someone from Facebook stumbling upon the post. And no

My mom isn't on Facebook.

Consequences of what? Talking?
Rules regulating talking?
"Oh, you can't say that, you don't have the right, you're hurting people by saying it"

I know the feel, breh.
>My mom isn't on Facebook.
that's exactly what the old bitch wants you to think.

facebook is a US defence contractor, in case you didn't notice

in with the department of state

you can disagree all you like, but... facebook is a private entity providing a free service, that you're free not to use if you don't like the terms. Their house, their rules.

freedom is a two-sided coin, friend. Welcome to adulthood.

Well she would need to be friends then anyway in order to see my posts.

why the hell do you ask here? how is anybody of us supposed to know? are you braindead or just looking for sympathy?

Same as the freedom I have to become a hobo, yeah, I know

Your account is probably flagged.

Braindead? Perhaps SOMEBODY has some experience in this matter you fucking tool. Not you apparently, so just stay away.

What does that mean?

freedom of speech is given by the states and is to ensure the state doesn't imprison or fine you for opinions. it has nothing to do with companies.

If you post enough racist/offensive shit or you get reported enough your account gets put on a list, staff at facebook review your shit, not that often though.
One of your friends probs reported it.

what do you expect to see? that someone suddenly says "yeah i hacked fb with just these three easy steps to see who reported me"?

related, yes, but not quite the same. I get your drift, though.

but then again, we're here right?

Are you fucking retarded? Nobody ever asked this. Read the OP again.

The problem is they have monopolized social networking and are going totalitatian on everyone's ass. Now I know they're non-profit ( they make a huge profit from this shit though ) but they should have competition. I think there was even a law about that, but laws can't keep up with technology without making some retarded overgeneralization.
Anyway, don't mistake your submission for maturity.

are you unable to follow a conversation? go back to and then pay close attention.

or friend with a friend who then snitches you out to her. The paranoia is real, bro.
>ensure the state doesn't imprison or fine you for opinions
when you live in a given state, you agree to comply with the rules and regulations of said state. It's a paperless contract. And no, you don't have absolute freedom of speech anywhere... try calling the local police station claiming to have a bomb, that you're going to set of in a bus. IT'S A PRANK, BRO!

laws against monopolization are to ensure that a company doesn't inflate prices on a product not for ensuring what ever you think it does.

they get the competition we provide them with, and nothing else. Google tried and failed, myspace died, twitter is humping along. The market has spoken.

>And no, you don't have absolute freedom of speech anywhere... try calling the local police station claiming to have a bomb, that you're going to set of in a bus. IT'S A PRANK, BRO!
obviously. those aren't opinions.

when you live in a given state, you agree to comply with the rules and regulations of said state. It's a paperless contract. And no, you don't have absolute freedom of speech anywhere... try calling the local police station claiming to have a bomb, that you're going to set of in a bus. IT'S A PRANK, BRO!

and that's why the market should be regulated

Haha trust me. It wasn't mom.

>obviously. those aren't opinions.
irrelevant, it's still speech. But hey, by all means, call the local newspaper and tell them your name and address, and that your opinion is that Obama needs to die.

are you really this autistic to post Sup Forums things on facebook?

you're absolutely right, user. But, try telling that to the average American and then stand back as he starts screaming about communism.

ask her, if her eyes turn sharply up and to left and her eyebrows curl down, she's lying.

idk you understood me? i know that and i don't know how i've given you any other impression?

He's trying to compare a wink at the bus station to rape, essentially. Arguing is useless at this point.

Wtf is autistic about a funny picture?

point is, you're not allowed to speak freely.
dude wat

Swastikas are banned on a lot of social networks, they probably have cod that scans images for them

17 Kek I bet most are family

Who the fuck cares about Facebook censorship?

I meant code.

>they probably have cod that scans images for them
a cod is a versatile fish, indeed.

kæk

I don't give a shit about them censoring this guys shitty memes, but they also censor a lot of rightwing opinions that aren't even that bad

Facebook?!

Proof you are an underage faggot. Only Moms, grandmother's enforcement shill accounts and faggots still have FB accounts.

Yeah I get you but my point is Facebook is so filtered from the real world that it's become fake.
The majority of people are dumb and will use Facebook without even noticing but the people that see it happening barely use Facebook anyway. They're usually busy having opinions and shit.

>but they also censor a lot of rightwing opinions that aren't even that bad
>aren't even that bad
so you do think they are bad? do you have some examples?

I actually have it cause my best friend wanted me to.

I can't remember specifically it was a while ago that i saw anything about it. I remember Lauren Southerns account being taken down over basically nothing, but then again she's more in the spotlight so it may have been more butthurt users flagging it rather than facebook themselves zeroing in on it.

And no I don't think the right is bad, I meant bad in the eyes of the liberals that facebook attracts

>racewar and swastikas

gee man I wonder why facebook took it down

>there is a share button
>there is a wall on people profile of things they shared
>even if you werent snitched on, your personal settings locks dont prevent everything you post from reaching people you didnt intend to
>you probably already know
op is fake

Fucking faggot