Other incest thread died and I was writing my first greentext so I'm just going to paste what I had

Other incest thread died and I was writing my first greentext so I'm just going to paste what I had.

I've lurked here for like ~6 years and never actually greentexted anything before so bear with me if this is awful. Pic related

>Be 22, I guess I should just start right when summer break started after junior year of college
>Sister is 17, she's 5'2 pretty thin, light brown hair but she highlights it blonde
>Always been kind of curious as to what she's looked like with nothing on since, well, I'm pretty good looking with nothing on, so she must be too
>We've always gotten along well. Both of us play vidya together, we've given one another shoulder/back/foot massages but none of that was really story worthy or sexually charged
>Shortly after I get home sister starts getting really protective of her phone in a non-discrete way
>Not really sure what she has to hide. I knew she had done some stuff with boys before, sucked some guy off after prom (not her date, mind you) and I was fairly certain she had had full sex by that point
>Always goes for total losers though. Cute girl, awful taste in guys to pursue
>Through a mutual friend I find out she's been talking with some guy that's like my age
>After some snooping I find that he's as loserish as the rest have been
>He's like 5'5, a ginger, has lived with his parents post-HS, is kind of a hick, and doesn't work full time yet
>A real catch amirite
>So after about a week of this, I just have this idea in the shower
>Well, since this “talking” is supposed to be fairly serious, I can probably get my question about what she looks like answered since they're bound to be sending things they shouldn't be, hence the overprotective behavior
>First course of action is to just try and guess her phone password because why not
>Get lucky one time she showers and she leaves her phone in her room so I nab it
>Heart starts to kind of race

Kind of want to see if people are reading this before I type something I end up regretting lol

totes. gotta finish

bump

Hurry,up faggot

Ok lets hear it

sage
no

Bump

send it in bits girl

Bump

I should be vacuuming but go on

I guess one reader is enough. ty user

>Heart is racing because I'm a puss
>I try like 7 or 8 things I thought it could have been but none of them worked
>I scurry out so nobody sees me
>Back to the drawing board
>After another couple days an idea hits me
>I pull out this shitty old laptop she gave me after mine had crashed
>Plug it in, still runs sort of ok
>Pull up her browser of choice
>Go into privacy settings
>Saved passwords
>find all of her passwords she's used in the last couple years
>Always remember friends, if a female needs computer help, say yes and steal passwords
>I go through sites I think I could maybe find something
>Find a super old risque pic or two
>Since this is old it isn't something I want
>It's on an old account on something she never uses so I was nice and deleted the almost-CP off the internet
>Brotherly love
>Time for the next phase of the plan

Yes more, what do you think all the bumps were about

Took too long.

I'm out

ZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzz

Bump

op deliver!!

More

That was a boring update wasn't it?

>Next phase of the plan is probably a little too risky but idgaf at this point
>Decide to just try using one of these passwords and logging into her Snapchat from my phone
>I'm not really smart-phone-saavy so I'm just praying that this doesn't alert her in any way
>All of her recent passwords were the same thing so I just punched in her username and password
>Bingo
>Find the guy she's been talking to
>Slide over to the chats
>The motherload
>Kind of a surreal moment
>Kind of short of breath

I'll cut it off short here so I can just deliver part of what I found. This one was my favorite frontal shot. Couldnt screen cap so I had to use my webcam to take pics of my phone's screen so the quality is meh. Sorry fam

There's still more to the story though so imma get back to typing. Kinda doing other things at the same time though, I have a life guys.

>I have a life
>on Sup Forums

Yeah.... about that

how cant you screenshot

Her phone. I guess thats why

Don't they get a notification if someone takes Screenshots?

>So I save all the pictures I want and gtfo of that
>Find out later that logging into snapchat from another device kicks everyone else off of it
>Good thing I did all that shit late at night
>She never said anything about being kicked off of it so I'm in the green there
>Now that I've seen it though I just want more
>I like logging into other peoples' shit so I decide that while she leaves I'll just get on to her laptop
>Eventually I'm home alone and grab her computer
>Same password, lol
>Just kind of browse through her browser history and find a bunch of normal shit I would expect. Vidya, facebook, yadda yadda
>The I see Sup Forums
>What the fuck
>No Sup Forums though
>She browses /h/ like once in every blue moon
>Incest threads
>A girl after my own heart
>Realize when it comes to all of this we might be more alike then I thought
>Aside from that didn't find anything new
>Back to the drawing board
>Start being more friendly with her
>Offer more massages then what had been done in the past
>Cook her some
>Just be really buddy buddy
>Still can't think of how to go about doing this

Yes, it would notify both of them if I took a screenshot. It was also on my phone so it would create a weird, he said she said sort of thing between them which would make them suspicious as shit.

Aside from user #3 do you people even social media? The fuck guys, come on.

idk i dont use snapchat

She has a lovely pair of tits, can't argue with that.

How long ago was this? This could have been during the airplane mode screenshots doesn't notify era that's now dead.

Damn good stuff! keep posting pics!

i read that if you slide into the convo and load the snap without opening it then once loaded turn on airplane modeopen it and take a screenshot. afterwards close the app and make sure its not running in background by going to the multitask window and swipe. afterwards you just disable airplane mode, should b fine

That doesn't really work anymore. You have to use third party apps now to take screenshots without the notification appearing.

k idk how to use sc just read that

All good user.

Hoping OP is typing up another good long story post.

Any worth recommending? Some block the use of snapchat, some are straight up shitty...

>Decide to go the 100% desperation route on this
>I've been snapping her more too just so that seems normal
>Easiest way to make a girl attracted to you is to just be around them and in contact without being a total fucking weirdo
>Time to go into full retard plan mode
>Just having a dumb snap conversation with her and also my gf
>Guess we're going all in
>Send pic of rock hard boner to my younger sister (and gf of course, living away from one another between semesters at school was a rough life)
>Nothing for awhile
>Shows she opened it
>Heart pounding out of chest
>No response
>Borderline heart attack
>I've always had an anxiety issue but since I saw a counselor it hasn't been much of an issue but holyfuckgoddamn I thought I was going to die from this panic attack
>My door opens
>Sister comes in in pajamas and sits on my bed
>Silent for a moment
>She just goes "Whoops"
>"Yeah..."
>"It's fine [me]. I'm not weirded out or anything, I've seen a dick before.
>Kind of chuckle in response
>Some more silence
>"Let me see it again"
>"What"
>"Come on"
>So I move the blanket, pull down my boxers and whip it out
>"Oh wow"
>My gay roommate at school said I had the "perfect bf penis" after he walked in on me and a girl once
>Apparently has to fall in a certain range or whatever. If anyone reading is 7.5" and has nice thickness then apparently that's the best size for most girls/men according to him
>Sorry for the penis talk
>She kind of just stares at my dick for a bit
>Leans in and kisses me
>Long slow kiss
>We pull away
>"Hey don't I get to see a little too?"
>She pulls up her pj top to show me the goods
>No bra
>Nice
>I don't ask, I just reach out and cop a feel
>They feel as good as they look

Oh yeah, her ass is magnificent for a white girl. Meant to use this one last post but whatever

sorta feel like Snapchat spys on your phone though. i mean if it knows when you capture the screen what other sequences does it reconize

Just download a free screen recorder, record you opening the snap, then go into the video file and screenshot. Make sure snapchat is closed though when you go into the file. I recommend AZ screen recorder.

now heres the good stuff, moar

lmao I'm really sorry guys but I actually just had something come up and might need to bolt

Already feeling like I shouldnt have posted pics even if I did cut her face out. If anything though it would just look like that other dude did it anyways.

There's more but I might have to be a cock tease and post it when I get back home.

Hurry up and type op, this shits good

If you have android use Casper for a third party app
Its only for pictures through snap and nothing else but it does the job

Faggot, no

Is there a second part?

If you sign in using Casper now your account is actually banned I believe. This started at the same time as their crusade against rooted phones

Following...

Bump

The pics are great, she is gorgeous and the story is interesting. Keep it up!

Really? I was on it yesterday, it didn't work for a little bit but I'll check it out

Hurry up OP

I'm losing my boner op...

more!!

BUMP

i don't know i look if i have

Blue balls and all bro....
Blue bals and all...

more more !!!!

sorry seems i do not

>Run my finger across her nipple a little bit
>She lets out a deep breath and sort of just falls on me
>We lay there and make out for awhile
>I reach my hand into her bottoms and feel her ass
>After a bit of this I bring my hand around to the front.
>Sopping wet
>The moment my fingers enter she let out a cute little grunt that she was clearly trying to stifle (parents were in bed)
>She thrusts her hand into my boxers and begins to jerk me off furiously
>Maybe a little too furiously but whatever, I'm diamonds right now
>We go at this for a little while, but given the situation, despite it being a handy it was honestly bliss
>She then pulls away
>Pulls my boxers down
>Precum everywhere
>She spits on my hard on and just goes for it
>You'd think she was trying to save the world
>I'm basically just paralyzed laying there
>I'm getting close after just a short bit of this, the situation is a little bit overwhelming
>I tap her on the head a couple times but she just picks up the pace
>I blow what has to be the biggest load of my life into her mouth
>Gulps it down like it's the fountain of youth
>Looks up and grins
>I feel exhausted after this
>She giggles some after seeing that I'm definitely pleased
>She leans in and nibbles on my ear lobe
>For some reason this always gets me going hard
>Penor is standing at full attention again
>More giggling from her
>"Do you have a condom here?"
>Holy shit, honestly didn't expect it to really get there
>Scramble to go grab one
>there's no more talking after this point
>She snatches it from my hand and opens the wrapper
>Puts in on my cock
>Sits me down with my back on the wall
>Then she just gets on her knees and starts bouncing
>Tighter than my gf
>RIP me
>She's just going to town
>We make out more, I fondle her tits, grab (not smack sadly because sound) her ass

message too long

Keep it going user

God damn OP this is hot. Keep going.

more!

Op is back

Don't stop now.

con't

>She starts to cum. I can tell because at this moment she just chomps down on my shoulder to try and not make any sound
>This hurts like a fucking bitch, why is this her go to plan
>I grab my boxers, stuff it into a ball gag of sorts, push her off of me and just shove it in her mouth
>She just leans her head back, continues bouncing and just begins to moan
>She begins to slow down so I roll forward, lay her on her back and finish her and myself off
>We lay there just catching our breath
>After a bit of this she just puts herself back together and leaves
>My phone goes off with a text from her saying "Thanks :)"
>A couple days later we talk about it some, she says she doesn't regret it but we can't be all super friendly with one another to look weird
>"and you know, we're both seeing people"
>Oh yeah
>We go at it one other time before I have to go back to school

Since graduating I've moved in with my gf and obviously things have come to an end. Maybe I'll greentext the other time someday but it doesn't have all the fun lead up to it like this one did. I'm a sucker for needlessly long build up to the fun part.

Hope you guys had a good read.

pics!

There are pics in like every post mayne

Also, I feel really bad now that I've posted her pics.

I know it's Sup Forums but I'm going to feel like shit if I see her stuff reposted everywhere after I stole it from her snapchat without her knowing.

Yeah sorry about the 30 minute wait, that was my bad.

Fuck, never a story got me so hard, gj m8. Drop some more pics if you can.

I was just wondering how people were OK with sharing these pics. Obviously not great but most people don't even save shit. I have pics of my cousin bUT I'm too big a pussy to share

She will think its her bf, take is easy... she won't even know about this in the first place

I'm really not ok with sharing this sort of thing but I couldn't keep the story bottled up forever.

This probably wasn't the best place to post it but where else would I get high fives for this?

Oh yeah, just for the record, her 18th birthday was that summer so she was 18 when that all went down.

18 in pics?

Yeah, I'm not freaking out or anything, I'm just saying if I see people repost the pics in the 1000s of pics you should share threads I'm going to feel like a bad person.

Yes albeit barely

I would struggle posting this too. Maybe one day I'll green text my story but I don't know if I could bring myself to post her pics. I think I'd be too paranoid

Doesn't matter. Ok guys, i'm gonna need some lotion over here. Be back in 3-5 min.

Didn't take that long....I'm back Sup Forumsros

I hate all the stories on here when the girls are grossly underage, especially after this.

I'd feel like I took advantage of her if it was any time before that.

That was less than a minute to fap clean up and type that out. Impressive

Don't worry OP. The question isn't whether or not you are a bad person. We already know you're a bad person. The only question that matters is, will you get caught being a bad person?

Age of concent here in Canada is 16. Not even close to underage for me

I'd prefer it if the answer to that question was no.

Not my first time, user.

To be no, not was

goddamn I'm dumb

The way I see it is there are thousands upon thousands of pictures on the Internet of girls who don't even know they are on the Internet. Every set of tits is just another set of tits. They only have meaning if you know this tits personally

by "doesnt matter" I meant it doesnt matter she is barely 18. I did not mean that it didnt matter if she was under 18.

Then let's hope she never ventures over to Sup Forums when she decides to look at /h/

I stand by my previous statement.

I feel like everyone on this thread is most decidedly not a faggot. That doesn't happen often. I don't want this to die.

Kek

Yeah kind of surprised my poor writing didn't get shredded. Must have been the pics.

Fingers crossed

Gotcha

Yeah I guess that's true

speaking of the pics, any moar? I know you're nervous and feel bad but, i mean, if you posted some you might as well post them all.

Well thanks for the story user. Always enjoy a good winces story. I'll share mine one day when I decide not to be lazu and type it out

That's the last one I'm posting.

Welp, you got me hard, OP. Grats