Police Cheif: Suspect Said He Wanted to Kill White People For #BlackLivesMatter

Police Cheif: Suspect Said He Wanted to Kill White People For #BlackLivesMatter
youtube.com/watch?v=va8BLe1E-mE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0JhE15m8mk
youtube.com/watch?v=VXk7GqB9iKI
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't believe a word he says! It's all a lie!

Has a picture of any of the shooters been released? It takes 5 minutes now a days to post a suspects picture but I haven't seen one from this shooting yet hours later.

They were military. Right now they are searching for people to frame

>this dindu apologist

>black people can't join the military
>black people aren't inherently violent apes
fuck off nigger apologist

youtube.com/watch?v=G0JhE15m8mk

Not any good ones, but there's this.

That's because the shooter is probably black or some other minority. If the shooter was white, that's all they would be talking about

It's time for America to admit that they have a black problem.

It's time to make America great again.

Because black people shooting white people will stop white people from wanting to shoot black people.

yea this!

>a dindu that can operate a sniper rifle and succesfully kill 5 trained officers who were in cover

all of my kek

>implying I'm white

try again nigger

>not seeing this was orchestrated by some elite organisation
>not seeing BLM was started by George Soros

Das dacist mang he dun dindu nuffinz he wuz spreadin da word of lawd jezuz krist! Fuck da police mang dey all racist #fuckwhitepeople

>black people are not inherently violent savage apes
fuck off.

white mans guns,cant blame the blacks.

>trained
m8, you know police training is complete shit, right?

>you know police training is complete shit
Which police department do you work for?

>Doesn't remember the military ape that went sniper.
Welcome new faggot.

You don't need to work for a police department to ask police what kind of training they get.
Most police departments are given very minimal training. Maybe spending one day a month on the range firing their sidearm at a stationary target.

>black people are capable of hurting 10 officers and killing 5 without getting caught

>Maybe spending one day a month on the range firing their sidearm at a stationary target.
This has nothing to do with marksmanship you fucking retard.

why has nobody say muslims?

My grandmother was right . Them darkies are a dangerous breed. Time to send them back to Africa.

I'm sure your hobby is interviewing numerous police officers to come to this conclusion.

Are they muslims? That would be quite the double-down, yes?

Fucking hell. I am retarded.
I quoted the wrong person with my first post.
Disregard, I like cocks.

You do know police training is complete shit, right?

B-but our sports team!

Yeah, all of us poor oppressed white people are always unfairly judged.

the ultimate

>black
>targets whites

20 bucks says the words "hate crime" are never used.

They labeled the KKK as a terrorist organization, time for the government to do the same with BLM

Second.

GET YOUR GUNS READY NIGGAS
youtube.com/watch?v=VXk7GqB9iKI

Yes.

Thee letter agencies already label movements like this as subversive. Because they are, as we all can see. Now we wait for the next time they can plaster a nigger shot by the police all over the internet, to confirm their biased view of the world again.

Mad nigger

Welp time to Lynch niggers

Not for #BLM you lying faggot.

Only good guys with guns... oh wait, only white guys with guns can stop, oh wait....

Fuck, we have 5, well trained, armed people all dead. I thought those guns were supposed to provide magical shields of white invincibility.

My sides when badass Texans with guns dindu shit to protect themselves.

First stop. If the chimps hadn't been chimping out none of this would have happened.

Next stop. Why isn't Obama calling this terrorism?

Next stop. Whites are under attack!!

Next stop. More dead black folks murdered by popo.

that dude's a faggot, right?

Probably, but jiggaboo needs to start looking for another job.

One person doing something doesn't speak for a whole group. This is how wars start.

Gunman identified as Micah Johnson

but he dindu nuffin

Funny how a cop shoots a nigger, and all cops are scum. A nigger kills 5 cops, "we can't judge everyone by the actions of one!" Time to bring back the 50s. Segregation worked.

Make sense for black people

>give this user a brain
Oh wait you already have one faggot ;)

OK YOU NIGGERS.

i want an answer to my question(s)

1. why the fuck are blacks and whites trying to involve other races in this bull shit? they aren't even saying #ALLlivesmatter. JUST BLACKS.
(im hispanic btw. argentina)

2.are there any news stories of hispanics or chinks getting shot recentlyin the us? genuinly want to know if it's litterally just blacks dying or if the media is ONLY covering BLACK PEOPLE?

give me answers.

They didn't just shoot 1 black person dumbass

So? They were career criminals, like 90% of niggers.

You know this for fact or are you just assuming....like a dumbass

Hispanics get shot all the time. But the government gives them guns so they can sell drugs, so they forgive them.

im gonna find me some black people right now and kill them

>needs to start looking for another job.
why

And there are over a million cops, so, your point?

Which cop went on a shooting rampage of blacks?

Niggers are human garbage. Who cares if there is a quarter at the bottom of the dumpster?

>BLM movement
>black cops killed
>Hispanics and black cops kill blacks
>confusion
>all black, Asian, and Hispanic cops = white pigs
>Hillary 'innocent'
Public dialogue is erratic right now.

Obama's regime has been the most divisive I've ever seen. Straight out of his hero's book, though.

Now watch as all the ignorant niggers rant on facebook about how this guy is an uncle tom and a puppet of the white man.

Gotta love the sensationalist media

Well the shooter is being cheered on by tons of BLM retards. Cant we judge them on that?

Its was cops that killed over a period of time. You're butthurt blacks killed a few in one day

You do obviously

90% of the blacks killed by cops were criminals actively attacking the cops. To even try and compare this to cops being murdered is fucking insane.

Do police lives not matter to you? Do they not have a right to self-defense when attacked?

Not one bit. I don't care of the second coming has happened, and Jesus is a boon like you. Every last nigger in the county should be shot.

Already starting.

Still nothing compared to the number of blacks killed by other blacks, or the number of whites killed by blacks.

Both sides vilifying the other is retarded.

>most twitter and Facebook accounts are fake
>bots organized by offshore companies
>everyone reads this shit
>rages
>no one questions who's feeding them
>just eat
>no thought
>just hate
>they drive the wedge
>we rank up and rally against each other
>we fight
>we die
>we all lose

Wake up, little sheep. The wolves are getting hungry.

that'll work out well faggot.

Yes. Everyone has a right to defend themselves, but you can't kill a man in cold blood and claim it's self defense buddy. Even if they were doing something illegal you can't kill em if he surrenders

It's a very very safe bet at the very least.

Care to be less vague and spooky? Are you implying 'offshore companies' (you probably mean jews) are creating fake accounts to stir up racial tension because...?

He was fucking army against beat cops.

Everyone I've heard interviewed about it that was part of the protest has condemned it.

edgelord confirmed.

>Even if they were doing something illegal you can't kill em if he surrenders
Are you serious? A 300lb dude gets shot fighting two cops and reaching for his gun and people act like he was on his knees begging for his life.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

The chinks try to make something of themselves.

What about all the supporters blowing up social media?

>race
>sexuality
>income
Because a divided populace is easier to conquer. If everyone is pulling in the same direction, they will find their strength in each other. Read Rules for Radicals. Obama's idol wrote it. The globalists are on th move.

>>being this fucking cucked

This is what happens when you let shit like "white guilt" gain momentum.
This is what happens when instead of saying "listen Jamal, I don't care that my ancestors may or may not have owned yours, you don't get a free ride. The past is irrelevant, get a fucking job"

You lot constantly rip on other nations for being cucks, but you're the most cucked of all.
All you brainwashed nigger lovers are all "oh no, it's duh conspiracy!"
Rather than the usual niggers gonna nig.

At least the UK left the EU and gets to do its own thing no, you liberal pussies are so far behind that you let people get it into their heads that hate crimes against whites aren't a thing, and not only that, but it's an alright thing to do.
Fucking hilarious watching you crumble like the tower of cards made of solidified shit that you are.

They are just rasict that hide behind their keyboards pretending what they believe is what is really going in.

>operate a sniper rifle
Kek, it was prob just a semi auto hunting rifle. Literally point amd click.
>cops under cover
Kek, no.

just...

thanks

Never gonna happen. No one wants the ball ache of trying to 'conquer' America. Why bother? 'They' already have shit loads of wealth and power, turning the country into a warzone isnt going to benefit anyone and will make whatever pile of money and influence they have crumble into dust.

No you're not

Social media is cancer. It's all parroting and knee-jerk outbursts of children.

I'm not talking about him that was justified because he was reaching for a gun but two big cops couldn't handle one guy
Didn't they invent tasers for a reason

This is the thing all conspiracy theories ignore, If you're trying to gain wealth and power, why destroy the system in which that wealth and power can be used?

Thats why nothing will change and shit keeps getting worse cause thoughts like that

It's happening as we speak. There will be a dozen little factions fighting each other. No one will notice when the UN goons swoop in and kill one off.

A taser isnt going to do shit to a 300lb guy swinging at you.

I don't think white guilt is anything more than something wealthy liberals show off as a way of showing how "smart" or "enlightened" they are.
But, how do you stop and idea from gaining momentum?