(Jeff Mangum Live at Jittery Joes; 1998 prior to ITAOTS)

(Jeff Mangum Live at Jittery Joes; 1998 prior to ITAOTS)
"...but it's sort of a companion song to Two Headed Boy. It's about a family that lived in the 1940s, in Europe, and how I'm...yeah. And I have dreams about one certain member of that family...at times...and other things as well."
(vaguely in the background of the recording)
>"Hey...psst. He's definitely talking about Anne Frank, right? Like, the little girl Anne Frank. Dude, this guys fucking creepy as hell, why... I just don't know why he'd tell us that. Like...a little girl, man. Yeah let's get out of here."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYKJ05MD-QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U talkin' shit m8?

(In the corner of Jittery Joes)
"SI! SI! Bravo!"
>unimaginably loud applause

Wanna throw hands m8?

His music is really good, but the lyrics are creepy as fuck.

DELET THIS

semen, mountaintops, etc. etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYKJ05MD-QQ

hey man i enjoy those recordings

>middle of oh comely
>baby starts crying into mic

"Anyway, here's the story about how Annie's life got flipped-turned upside down:"
>C Chord
"When I was young, I killed a king of carrot flowers
And I killed a King of Carrot Showers
They said...I couldn't... but then I jumped off Eiffel towers."
>"UM"

"Um, I was just...not all of these songs are completed, I'm still working out the...bloops and blips. Yeah. I'm a bit thirsty does anyone have anything I could sip on? Not to be a baby... what about the unusually large melon next to the Emergency Exit? Melons can be highly refreshing...I hear..."

Would you, Sup Forums?

>Jeff Mangum Live at Jittery Joes;
>1998

Think you mean 1997. ITAOTS was released in 1998.

(All 6 audience members [including the baby] turn to the exit.)

>"Um, did you just call me a fucking melon? You don't seem to understand the power I control over the music scene. With just my opinion I can make or break your career kid. I am Anthony Fantano, devout Nazi, school shooter, and expert in musical analysis. Watch your step kid."

"Did you just say..."

"Nazi?"

Gunfire bursts from the barrel of Fantano's MP40 streaking across the wall, leaving tubes of the orange, evening sunlight shining through. Four are massacred instantly. Jeff pulls out his miracle worker, his .44 Magnum, custom made with a compass and a stock. Anthony uses his companion "Cal" as a shield while hitting Jeff three times in the chest. With one shot, Jeff blows away the melon head and his friend. He backwards against the wall and slumps over. Meanwhile, Piero crawls out from underneath his table.
>"It all seemed derivative of Reservior Dogs. [6.5]."

Has Fantano been working out? He seems to be taking better care of himself in this picture.

That's not Fantano

I put my heart and soul into this thread, and I get twenty freakin replies (most of them mine)?!!?!

>Amy tear Scream

IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT

>stabs a knife on Sup Forums

DIE!!!

>You will never live in a world that lets Jeff go back in time and save her

I want to commit suicide.

>amy tear scream
>amy tear

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

i can kick your ass

Where will we find him now?

Where's his crown?

underrated post

All over this board when his new album is relleased

You could actually have found him looking uncomfortable and out of place playing guitar at Occupy Wall Street protests with his wife in 2010.

plaid is the ugliest shit you can wear in life

"No"

>What is tweed

but him playing his guitar there was comfy desu