? what is a red room?

NOOOOOOOO

Refer to

Lo

no

ugh

o boi

K.

So what is this link. On cell at work don't have tor on phone.

No

hey, jane eyre didn't like the red room, sure I wouldn't. hallucinations and shit

Just a reminder that registration closes in 1 hour prior to this thread being closed, so save the email if you wish to join in the festivities!

We have self-proclaimed ISIS members apart of our livestream tonight!

:O

idk what that is but ok

no

quora.com/What-is-red-room-in-deep-web
here you go faggots, all of the answers are just a simple google search away

gotta reply

Fuk u fgt

So OP wanted to wake up in a red room. Okay, fine by me.

OP here. also would like to note that the viewing is free for all those who wish to be entertained, but we only operate off PAID requests via BTC.

Our blockchain is 20sdfg94MD54ghkLg5G5

mmh mmh yeah sure but your link doesn't work

What is

Spooky

woah

:(

fdgdfgdf

A website where people are killed live. Almost certainly don't exist.

Refer to

if you want to be proven wrong.

It may as well exist since you didn't get trips.

Immunity cat is like free antivirus software. It works fine until you stumble upon something serious

Nope

no fuyck you

OP here, just a reminder that we need 2 more registrations for the livestream to happen.

We currently have 23 people registered & saved in the registry database as of the time this post was sent.

First come first serve.

whatever

How do I log in help

Is this the new meme?

Refer to

Why are these so fucking popular now

I tried that and I emailed them and haven't gotten anything

kek an onionlink...

I've received many emails and have logged all desired account details in the database, along with confirming registrations via disposable email sender containing our blockchain address and the hidden onion link

Where do I go for the link and stuff

Ehh.

The email contains the onion link, our blockchain, and your confirmed login details.

Site doesn't even work lol...

The onion link in the original post was our splash page advertising the event.

Unfortunately it was taken down.

So what would I go to now to get to the actual site??

Register a desired username & pass to [email protected]

OP here

Someone thought it'd be funny to say they're reporting us to the FBI, even though legal authorities have relatively 0% chance of taking down our operations.

Here's their information we gathered via their email:

IP Address - 85.17.24.76
VPN: Secured (LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V)
Real Location: Nottingham, England

Kek user fucked up.

top kek

whatever

post in thread

You suck, fucking cuck.

I'm gay

nigga...

OP here, mass email sent out to all those who registered that contains the onion link as well as our blockchain.

Please remember your login credentials, as we don't have a reclaim username/password feature.

Livestream will be up at 20:00 (UTC+01:00)

Eb end

Have you stopped accepting users?

Registrations are now closed, as we have a viewership limitation of 25 concurrent viewers.

Next batch of test subjects at another one of our private facilities will result in a new thread being made in the near future.

We currently withhold 3 self-proclaimed ISIS members and 2 confirmed ISIS affiliate supporters in Depot #1 which we'll be livestreaming.

Don't you normally have to pay to join red rooms like a fair bit aswell?

Why not?

i thought those that run red rooms were really selective with viewers

bait

We offer a free livestream experience for the first 25 people to register, but only work off of paid requests via BTC.

Our blockchain has been posted in the email & this thread, requests must post the confirmation transaction ID of at least 0.5 BTC & their desired action to inflict on the test subjects.

If we receive no requests, the livestream will go offline as well as the site, and the subjects will be executed off stream.

im not waking up in a red room fam

All of these deep Web stories are fucking bullshit. I haven't seen a single screen cap to back anything up, ever.

Related affiliates of our red room hosted a public viewing of the torture of an ISIS member, and the video was even captured by a viewer and posted on liveleak.

Do your research before doubting of our existence on the dark net.

This is a thriving field of business, bringing in average of 5btc per 5 hour stream.

I think it is a site on the deep web where someone livestreams someone being tortured and people can pay to request something to be done to the person being tortured. This may not be 100% accurate, but that is what i have heard about them

Safety measures

damn fam

Nice try FBI. Not today mate, it's rather rare the deep web invites us to it and since it appears above that you can get our details, seem like a good idea to dodge.

Because the FBI would publicly post someone's information for people on Sup Forums to exploit.

Riiight.

We only retrieve details if you have different intentions other than experiencing the spectacle.

fuck that, and fuck you OP.

I see your point, although I must point out that posting open details on the deep web is not exactly much of a stoop for them, I mean look at MKULTRA or more recently for America, in general, the Hilliary case
Anyway enjoy the show I guess

Besides it isn't even illegal to view these streams.

Exactly. That goes for anything on the deep web.

The only ones at risk are the ones producing the content, and the ones who buy into it.

Dubs have spoken