Sup Sup Forumsros, I'm a virgin who really wants to fuck Asian women. I need tips and green text...

Sup Sup Forumsros, I'm a virgin who really wants to fuck Asian women. I need tips and green text, also general Asian women thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HDXXXMOVIES/comments/4rvegs/damsels_in_denim_nicole_aniston_anikka_albrite/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asians are godtier for sex.
Freakiest fuckers ever, literally, my wife is an Asian QT 3.14, her sex drive never dies.

Green text a story like a good 4 chan user

Why is op such a virgin

reddit.com/r/HDXXXMOVIES/comments/4rvegs/damsels_in_denim_nicole_aniston_anikka_albrite/

>Be me
>27
>Always on tumblr AsianxWhite blogs
>Read about white guys going to Asia and slaying women
>Fall for it and spend my savings to travel to Japan
>Don't know where to start
>Ohayou gozaimasu all over the street while winking at some random chinks
>Some of them pronounce the word "gaijin" but I can't understand shit.
>Try to find love hotels and find out the many of the prostitutes are ugly as fuck
>The qt ones are all in love with asian guys with long hair like J-pop idols, the ugly ones want your monies
>Go back to homeland and cry
>Try again in Singapore
>All the bitches are only after my money and not really my cock
>No 3.14 qt Azn to woship my white cock
>realize Tumblr blogs was not real and it lied to me
>Get mad and stay for the street food
>Go back home
>Spread my story as a warning.

Sucks mane

Feels bad mang, how was the Asian food though

Thailand. Warm water, cheap hotels, great food, cold beer, thousands of girls, prices okay.

Book a ticket to pattaya or phuket.

But have been to japan, singapore, hong kong, too much money and you have to be rich.

It felt melancholic but refreshing at the same time since it's not McDonalds.

Go to Thailand. I'm a Malaysian, been to Phuket cuz bored. Women stood by the streets about 10 - 2am. Had a threesome. Definitely gonna go there again

Worried about trannies though

>travel to Japan

why would you travel to one of the most expensive places on Earth. Everything is overpriced and obviously aimed at raping tourists wallets. You have to go to the shittiest Asian countries where western civilization doesn't exist. Cambodia, Thailand or Laos.

How should I fucking know, Sup Forums and tumblr gave me the impression that I would be a walking god just for being white no matter the country.

I need Asian Gifs and pics now. Please help me Sup Forumsros dump asap

Bump

tips:
-Women often hang around by 4/5 star hotel
-Trannies go for the cheap ones
-Go to bars, nightclubs. Go for the bartenders
-DON'T go to the tight alleys. T-girls area.
-Keep your eyes on yo wallet.

>research

you forgot to say how many bucks you wasted because of tumblr blogs

checked

Moar

who is she?

it really depends on your looks mate

i live in brazil and had a classmate from europe, germany i think

he could have ANY pussy he wanted. He was a walking god

Instead of Laos, go to Vietnam or Philippines.

Why asians? My ex was achink. She was not that really from my other sexual encounters with non chinks. (i'm from Yurop)
The only real benefit asians girls have is that they will look younger for a longer time, but once they reach the menopause, they will go ugly like other women.

Tips for getting an asian women:
Groom yourself. Shower daily, wear decent clothes and use perfume.

Be charming and complement her shoes. Women like that. Dunno why shoes, but it's just the fucking shoes.

You should be able to talk about subjects othern than your hobbies or your job. Even if you just pretend to be interested. It does not hurt to know who Taylor swift is or what the latest pop icon did. Even if you are dismissive about it.

Learn to fucking listen. Women like to talk, even the asian ones. Just say 'mhm mhm', 'interesting' or other shit to let her know you are still listening.

Other than that, I don't fucking know. get lucky, I guess?

u dont listen to t sweezy?

the fuck is wrong with u

Not all,
I love my Jap gf but the sex blows, she won't touch my cock so no hj, no bj, ever. Like fucking a bag of potatoes.

i like the fobs, fam. the ones who DON'T know who Taylor Swift is.

This guy gets it. Shit ain't difficult just takes more effort than alot of people searching tumblr for easy ways to get laid are willing to put out

Maybe you were the problem and not the asian birds. Oh well, i'm in japan right now. Fucking sick place. At least you got to go there.

dating a japanese chick right now could throw some advice

>If she's full Japanese, be interested but not too interested. Full Japanese women love the ones to be excited and care

>If she's half, don't be autistic. Literally all it takes

>Compliment them on random shit at random times. When you're at dinner, say something about her eyes. If you're just hanging out, say some gay shit about her shoes. Don't be dumb about it though

>Look presentable, don't be a complete slob and try to, or at least look like you're trying, to better yourself

>Some love smoking, some love being around smokers, some hate it. Whichever the case, don't be against smoking

>Listen is top priority

>Be smart is key too

Hopefully you're not full autistic or neckbeard. Even if you are, just be as social as you can be. Don't ever show you're interested in them until they show that to you. They love it when they can't figure someone out, especially someone they like

love to be the ones that care*

Asian women live in your own country. I have had many. Prostitute are also cheap and easy and usually attractive here. Life is good

Asians have some the tightest pussy I have ever put my dick in. My Asian friend invited me to an orgy with him and his girlfriend and I can say without a doubt that all the Asians there were really tight compared to the other girls there.

Japan is overrated. Korea is where it's at.

+90000

this man gets it

Dubs speak the truth