>Be American
>Get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ba25
youtube.com/watch?v=PPP6XAsPbz8
youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ
youtu.be/zfiCPj5cua0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what happens when you give niggers rights America.

>tfw just want to get drunk play video games watch sports and post on Sup Forums
>now have to prepare for the impending race war

if white people don't kill at least 5 blacks the white race is officially a meme

pew pew pew

Looking forward to getting drunk while watching burgerland tear itself apart on live tv.

Tell them they can have equal rights if they stop making nigger music.

Good thing I'm not a cop or black.

>protesting by killing and robbing
What does this even solve? Why complain about "muh police on black brutality waaa" if you're just going to give them reason to do so?

>live 20 minutes away from downtown dallas
aight guys how do I survive the race war when I live at ground zero?

I've already put a tenner on the next kill being a white cop again. Exciting!

>tfw half white/Asian but look predominantly Asian.

Have fun, lad.

How the fuck do you know that the gunman is black? It sounds like a massive false flag to me

will the police retaliate? in brazil cops go on a killing spree in the favelas if a drug dealer kills one of them

This is one of the reasons why we live in a 3rd world shithole.

streamable.com/ba25

wew lad

uh they've all been arrested and one killed. Not to mention they were recorded by civilians.

I know, fäm

#COPSLIVESMATTER

better get more guns

t. Cologne rape victim

>oh my gaaaawd
>oh my gawd
>oh my gaaaawd
>OH MY GAWD
>oh my gaaaawd
>oh my gawd

Sounds like pretty shit cops tbf.

allahu ackbar
allahu ackbar
allahu ackbar
allahu ackbar

>some cop shoots a dindu in Minessota
>people decide to shoot cops in Texas for revenge

America is a gift that keeps on giving

America is literally third world

why didn't the cops shoot back lol :o

Most Cops Are Bastards.

How the fuck can a regular civilian get a sniper rifle and properly know how to use it?

Some Cops Are A'ight

Cop lives matters when?

>tfw from Dallas

They don't know the race, but the longer they keep this hidden the more obvious it wasn't white dudes

Germany is just as bad with Muslims as the UK is, you utter retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPP6XAsPbz8

>tfw also from Dallas

Fuck it's hot

at least you got dirk, bro

Keep your heads down lads.

Probably military training

>dead cops
AHAHHA

Can't wait for the impending civil war lads, bout time our uppity son imploded.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ

GET DA WATER NIGGAH!!!

Did the cops not have guns? I thought that was they way to stop shootings like this happening, give everyone guns

There's black people in Finland?

Hitting a man-sized target out to a hundred yards is actually pretty easy if you can rest your rifle on something. The hard part is being able to keep your hands from rattling when shit is going down.

They were sniped by 3 different men atop of parking garages, Abdul.

Buy sniper
Drive out into forest
Practice

We've lived through Presidents being assassinated by highly skilled marksman from afar, this incident isn't shit by Texas standards. Notice how the gunman targeted police and not civilians.

This will only fuel the rage and divide us further, but, within a month, things will return to normal and niggers will slowly stop protesting out of fear of gunfire. It's literally win win for everyone but niggers and cops. Back to normality.

Literally 3rd world warzone tier

NEED MOAR GUNZ

Literally Somalia tier

>be a favela nigger
>not know how to properly use a firearm

More news at 11

Why can't brazil cops into banter?

And why is this thread on spee?

So having a gun doesn't stop you from being shot?

>sniper rifle and properly know how to use it?

It's literally the easiest rifle to use.

youtu.be/zfiCPj5cua0

We had that when the Houston cop got shot

>why is this thread on spee?

gun violence is america's #1 sport.

To be fair there's video of a dude with a perfect vantage point in his apartment looking down at the shooter.

If he had a gun..

Shooting is at the Olympics. This is the trials

Dallas cops, actually... American cops are primarily used for traffic laws, as in, they're glorified hall monitors stopping people from going too fast. They're overweight shite worthless human beings who couldn't get into proper university.

They're used to riding around in 400hp Chargers, 4th gen Glocks, Lvl 3 kevlar, etc. using latest technology to pull over niggers driving too fast.

They aren't accustomed to dealing with actual threats.

Blacks or Muslims? Or French (a.ka. both)?

>be french
>get le shot

>Olympic Shooting Event
>held in favelas
>targets fire back

Now that I'd watch.

What happens if you shoot someone dead who's commiting a crime?

muh bare arms

Reminder that Americans are so fucking stupid, they'll literally argue the case that it's necessary for their public to have access to sniper rifles

>HURR DURR WE NEED OUR RIGHT TO WEAPONS TO PROTECT US FROM OTHER PEOPLE WITH WEAPONS

Which team are you rooting for?

I'm personally a pretty big fan of the Puerto-Ricans, but I don't think anyone, not even the Niggers, will be able to beat Mexicans in terms of the sheer number of points scored.

Self Defense. Castle Doctrine (to every Texan, their home is their castle, siege is unwarranted and shall be dealt with appropriately, as in killed on sight), no trial by jury. Simple police report.

>dead cops
fookin noice
Civil war when?

Just take the guns away from the niggers.

It's perfectly legal (assuming their crime is severe such as an active shooter).

In this case a civilian shooting one of these guys would probably get a parade.

You can legally buy sniper rifles in America? Why?

in case the british invade

Blazing bullets is a sport now.
>how do I git gud

You don't know what a "sniper rifle" is outside of your shitty Jewish made FPS video games. You gave up your rights in '97. Your opinion is invalid and doesn't pertain to US law nor it's society in general.

GOOD DAY SIR.

I support the redneck constitutionalists

Rednecks getting blacked the fuck out today

>being this petty

>he never heard about #freedom

don't trust the brits

I don't know about USA, but a few months ago two criminals tried to rob two cops in a street and ended up shooting them as soon as they realized that they were cops. A guy who was passing by caught the policeman's gun and started to shoot them back, killing both criminals. He was not charged for it. Actually he was rewarded as a model citizen.

>Unarmed black guy gets shot
>Happens in 136 separate occasions in the past year.
>Expecting people to not chimp out

>White people logic.

whichever team the vietnamese are on

Hunting bro.

If your land wasn't completely covered with Muslim slums you might know a thing or two about it.

I actually think all assault rifles should be banned, desu. People can hunt with shotguns and bows. Snipers are iffy cause shit like this can still happen but one guy is not going to very successful in a mass shooting with a shotgun, sniper or pistol compared to automatic weapons.

How is this not sport related? Here's your murderer Sup Forums

This kind of retaliation was inevitable

Police that murder people need to be held accountable

We don't trust anyone. Not even you, Helmut. We prepare for everything. Cops don't surprisingly.

this

>someone gets shot
>shoot completely different people that have nothing to do with it for revenge

>black "logic"

I'd understand if someone shot up the police station responsible for offing a dindu in Minnesota, but this shit is just retarded.

This is unironically the deeply embedded issue with the US. You're all little faggots that are scared of each other and that's why you'll never give up your guns

>b-but what about the islamics

see coulter's law

>five cops dead
Absolutely wonderful

What if it's away from your property, how serious does it need to be to get away with it? Armed robbery? Mugging?

Can a foreign national legally buy a gun?

t.mahmoud from isis-la-jolie

>tfw pol and sp became one so now I don't have to juggle em both

Oh thank god, praise kek

>shooting multiple unrelated police officers who likely haven't participated in the things you're protesting about is justifiable revenge
okay tyrone

This. As much as I love my "assault rifles" I wouldn't mind giving them up if said incidents would stop. But, I'm not stupid enough to believe they will, nor EVER WILL.

Oswald killed Kennedy (inb4 conspiritrards) with the WORST Mosin-Nagant copy Italian made Carcano. A piece of shit 5 shot Italian made bolt action rifle from distances of up to scout sniper distances.

A well trained "sniper" with said rifle could replicate said actions last night with a 100 year old rifle. It takes SKILL. BUT, It IS possible.

Sick of all you Yuropoors thinking you know a FUCKING THING about our society. Should all just off yourselves.,

I'm pretty sure it's fairly easy to get a scoped high caliber rifle capable of killing a moose or deer in one shot here in Finland. Shotguns for mallard hunting are also easy to get. Hand guns are pretty hard since you have to practice shooting as aa hobby/sport to get it and they won't easily give a license for a high caliber gun when it comes to that. I think we have the third highest rate of fire arms / citizens - but "self-defence" is not a valid reason to acquire a firearm.

Go back to Molenbeek

t. French national squad

No, we are actually having a pretty reasonable discussion for Sup Forums's standards. In Sup Forums it would be "KILL THE NIGGERS, RACE WAR NOW, IT WAS THE JEWS FAULT" all over the thread.