Does anyone actually play this game

Does anyone actually play this game

General osu thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.ppy.sh/u/3860156
osu.ppy.sh/u/Bekek
osu.ppy.sh/u/Random examples
osu.ppy.sh/u/8667469
osusearch.com/search/?genres=Video Game,Novelty,Electronic,Pop,Rock,Hip Hop,Other,Any&languages=Instrumental,English,German,Spanish,Italian,French,Other&modes=Standard&star=(5.90,8.05)
osu.
osu.ppy.sh/u/156833
youtu.be/f2ddy8fKfqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the one thing I wouldn't expect to find on Sup Forums.
osu ppy sh /u/ shin6666

game is fun I guess

Been a while since anything Osu! Related popped up here, I play but not too much to mention my profile, so fuck you

I freaking love OSU. Like I could literally sit there forever and just play it. I like music though. What can I say. Especially weeb music. Or techno or dance crap. You can pick whatever you want to play. That's just what I tend to like. Whoops.

I play it, usually 4-5 star maps. I even got a map with a song, that you cannot contain lauhter throughout playing. Top kek man, real talk.

best game ever tbh
osu.ppy.sh/u/3860156

ayy 5 star player here. its a great game

Pretty much only autists play this game

Oh shit that rank. By the way pozdrawiam cieplutko.

Why do you think so?

Because I only see autists playing it. And I mean that in the "meme" sense of the word.

i spend my life playing this game lol

Well, I guess if you look at #osu it is quite cancerous, but I met few great people in it
Też pozdrawiam :)

To be honest osu has one of the most laid back community, I usually play single player, but I've never met someone even a bit dickish... everyone are either neutral or friendly and talkative, had sme good laughs with people, so yeah...

I mostly play for fun, so don't bash me for my accuracy osu.ppy.sh/u/Bekek

agreed, even tho i rarely play multi

i plei gaim yes. pretty guud n simple... unless you do like me and go 8 star stream maps just to torture yourself....

>The Big Black

I love OSU

>8 star
>the big black
?? the big black is like 6.5 or smth

Ofcorse. It's one of my fav games. Im playing 4 stars at the moment. Honestly cant stop

Add me on OSU _legit_

You can all suck my dick I'm actually the best mapper ever

DJPOP?!

t. Andrea

But it still is fast, lots of clicking, so it exhausts you fingers.

Also add my friend Random example

I don't know if anyone cares about the other modes but
>be me
>be 2 years ago
>find out about this game
>play for a bit and think it's pretty fun
>think it's easy because I got into Normal maps in 2 days
>2 weeks later still can't notice any progress
>find out about catch the beat
>get to 14k in a few hours thinking I'm good at this
>pp algorithm changes and I go back to 50k
>months later I get to 5k
>pp changes again and I get kicked back to 14k
>some more months later get to 3k
>do some more pp leeching off other accounts and reach triple digit
I still remember how long I was staring at my profile when I was rank 666
>one day start doing some serious pp farming
>get to fucking 250 (250)
>wake up next day at 1.6k
>pp changed again
fuck you peppy

No faggots, I'm light years ahead of such primitive mapping styles. Although I always had a thing for djpop's patterns.

Big Black exhausts your fingers? wtf dude

osu.ppy.sh/u/Random examples add me

My fingers get tired quickly on maps like this, don't ask me why

for some reason this gave me a huge confidence boost
I won't sleep today until I get into 250k

Everyone add me _legit_ osu.ppy.sh/u/8667469

i hope fort reinacts this pic

after 2 years of Osu! I now only listen to nightcore music
help me

i have fc on 7 star map =)

Is this legit or are you trying to spam someone?

kek

t. Satan

180 bpm :D fast :D

This is very true. Fort's mapping is fucking disgusting, and his music taste leaves a lot to be desired.

i am rank 5900 and i can't stream over 155 bpm

I used to play, but now it's just weeaboo music simulator. I can't fucking stand it.

It's like the whole osu! community has just completely forgotten that there are other genres of music, and if you try to remind them, you get lambasted up the ass.

Shhh, not everyone are japaneese pro players

My osu acc is xLordDrakusx add i if u want we can play

osusearch.com/search/?genres=Video Game,Novelty,Electronic,Pop,Rock,Hip Hop,Other,Any&languages=Instrumental,English,German,Spanish,Italian,French,Other&modes=Standard&star=(5.90,8.05)

ffs m8

>Trying to make them listen to subhuman trash music while they have access to glorious Japanese works of art

Kill yourself cunt nugget. I can't fucking stand you.

I play it and enjoy it a lot, but almost never multi, I'm not good enough for that

>clicking

there are usually plenty of games at low stars.

he has so fuckin many fangays tho FeelsBadMan

Take the fedora off, put the katanas down, and get out of that Gundam of yours.

People think you're weird in real life.

Fangays and connections in the mapping community let you get away with too much bullshit, even when you are objectively wrong.

ayy 3.7k STD player. I've hit my wall of sorts in that I can't stream past 190bpm or tap above 210 consistently, so I've started to take up 4key mania and its really fun. also it's great to work on a mode that only scores off of acc

Close the shitty english pop music video youtube tab, pause that generic 6 minute long dnb "song" and get out of that rave club of yours.

People think you have a bad taste in music.

Shit' gonna go down

0.7k rank faggot here

osu. ppy.sh/u/156833
Long time player, hit wall due to hand damage, into mapping now.

Still, if I start playing muti will most likely spend the next 6 hours doing so.
I want to keep it like a enjoyable game, no like a try hard one

mouse only player, can get around 80% on 6 stars

osu.ppy.sh/u/156833
Fixed link

Kk, have fun with your LoL Ranked match

tap+x master race boys
youtu.be/f2ddy8fKfqo

>playing osu on mouse

ITT bunch of #10k+ faggots who spam image material in multi lobby and spam through it getting 60%

80% on 6 stars..? that doesnt even mean anything

Azer and Rohulk faved my map faggot, and I'm not 10k xddxdxdxd suck a fat one gotcha

jedi kurac, rekto te lik

what map difficulty is considered a good player?

7 stars fc

whats fc?

fuccboi

but what percentage?

69%

come on seriously though what percentage on a 7 star is considered good?

95%

S or fuck off

umm how long would it take to get there if you played with mouse only?

It's impossible with mouse only. OR if it is possible it is more than 7-8 years since no one can do that yet.

Buy yourself a tablet poorfag

playing it for 2 months now

i like it

so with mouse what is the best someone has gotten?
Thats like giving yourself an advantage

Yes, but that is the way it works. Even many sports rely on having good equipment, that gives you some adventage. Cycling, F1, etc. Nothing new...

I'm not talking about playing with mouse + keyboard. I'm talking about mouse ONLY, so both clicking and aiming. I don't know what the best someone has done with that but it is literally impossible, and I'm sure if someone did anything remotely interesting with that playstyle the word would have been spread around already.

Worstpolackeu bro

I'm still doing mouse only but I find it hard to improve, so I'm just wondering if I hit a wall

This game was fun and good 3-4 years ago nigger

Its shit now.

Luckly i have the notalgic memories of it

there are a couple mouse only players in the top 1000 so that's what you can aim for. Though the only thing that might be a wall is how you hold your mouse, you should use a palm grip more than a claw because clicking will cause a jitter in your cursor movement. Ide recommend you learn keyboard if you can only see yourself using claw