Muslims kebab workers killed young man in Poland

Muslims kebab workers killed young man in Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

wprost.pl/kraj/10037091/Zabojstwo-i-zamieszki-w-Elku-Kordon-policji-otoczyl-bar-z-kebabem.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceh4E_VsEow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate.
cbs.nl/nl-nl/achtergrond/2016/47/criminaliteit
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant post a video from facebook here, but put below link to FB, then you will see

Street reaction:
michal.tyszkiewicz/videos/10202771769612004/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

sad!

lmao get rekt.

I hope there will be a pogrom as revenge. At least the Slavs still have a pair of balls. Here we're beyond help, and we don't deserve any of it.

check this video from 2nd post, but probably there wont be any pogrom, becouse police already has killers.
But the antimuslim attitudes gonna be on the rise.

kebab removal must've gone wrong this time

good... this feeds the peoples anger

another reason to go all out

Are lipka tatars gonna get lynched?

Lol, where do you live?

No. They are Poles.

I live in Warsaw, but the video is from Ełk. I am not an author.

now now, lets not jump to conclusion.
Just because the murderer was a muslim, doesnt mean that he was motivated by islam

Get fucked sissies

But they are muslims!

It wasnt. It was a streetfight (or more likely kebab fight), victim threw a firecracker inside.

Post a news site please.

If somebody threw a firecracker I'd stab him too (which is why I don't carry sharp objects with me)

isn't this sort of street fight normal in poland?

wprost.pl/kraj/10037091/Zabojstwo-i-zamieszki-w-Elku-Kordon-policji-otoczyl-bar-z-kebabem.html

Yeah but the have given blood for polish freedom couple of times, they are respected. And remember that we talk about 500 people living in couple of small viligies.

Nah you'd probably construct a shiv on the spot and shank him.

I used to live in Gent and Antwerp, in the poorfag muslim neighbourhoods, but moved to Bruges because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Well, hard to say. Murders are not so common but ofcourse sometimes happen, but here is big tension on their being muslim murders, that is something new

>I used to live in Gent and Antwerp, in the poorfag muslim neighbourhoods,

for a total of 15 years btw, I do know what I'm speaking of

well, to be honest, it sounds to me like two low lives had an argument, one is dead and one in prison now, so everybody wins

Here you have a VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceh4E_VsEow

its a truth, but partialy. This situation make people angry on muslims in whole city, and a lot also in whole country. That is the clue.

So none of them are gonna take note of the guy who threw a firecracker into a place?

I hope this wont lead to progroms like in Kielce

nah, pogroms are only when Germans were in charge recently, so today it wont happend

doesnt matter, muslims cant kill people in our cities, there must be a street reaction

>random dudes throw rocks at windows
>crowd cheers sounding like a pack of monkeys

I expected more Poles to be more dignified

i cant agree, i think its a healthy reaction, that was there friend, son, neighbour, they show their emotions

*I am retarded today a gtoup of moneys is of course called "troop" not "pack".

seems likes poles and muslims have a lot in common

are you laughing at me?

I'd like to see you do the same.

at least not cities and girls, like in Germany

Europe. What a shithole

>t. jamal

save us Donald

I'll suck your dick if your do

it's probably just banter. calm down.

America has a higher homicide rate than any EU country except Lithuania.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate.

Also in the Netherlands crime rates have been reduced by 50% since 2005. Even under migrants.
cbs.nl/nl-nl/achtergrond/2016/47/criminaliteit

Europe is the safest, wealthiest and most prosperous places in the world.

Hussar riots when?

Poland doesn't have enough Turks in it so there is no one to sit the ar*bs shits down , look at Germany for example Alamancis have been controlling the whole immigrant population ( both muslim and non muslim ) since 90s and shit is going just fine. Apart from some truck drivers ehm