Met a girl on tinder, She is pretty cute and I like her attitude...

Met a girl on tinder, She is pretty cute and I like her attitude, the only problem (I try to look past) is she is a bit of a slut.
Second "date" her place, cooked her some pretty decent food and we watched a movie, wrestled a bit, gave here a massage and I gave fingering a go, then she blew me, literally RIGHT after that she started using fucking tinder next to me thats like dog as fuck am I right? Is that enough of a reason to walk away without feeling guilty? I dislike fucking off the moment my dick was sucked but that's a weird thing to do right after yeah?

Is this actually serious?

get out, now

trust me

And before you jump on me, I say she is a slut because she literally talks about the guys she was with (the previous night) to me all the time. Thats also pretty abnormal yeah? She is only 18 btw.

she's a slut

she sucked your dick

she went on for more dick.

this is how it works from here.

She blew you and you came without even fucking her/trying to make her cum

she was probably tryin to see if youd say anything about it, which im sure you didnt. cause yousa bitch

Low-key dick, that is a little grimmey. I would keep her around for something to smash on the reg but yeah those nights-in making dinner and a movie, that's like, shit for the wiffey.

Maybe
just maybe
she really liked you
if you can't handle the thought and don't think that's possible become a gay bottom instead

Guys when i asked do you have a STD her response was "I DON'T KNOW"

General rule of thumb, you should assume everyone does.

Femanon here, believe if you will.

The fact that she got on tinder right affer blowing you confirms her as a slut. If you can deal with that in a deeper relationship, go for it... but she's not gonna change.

She's got other guys to blow and she gets off on satisfying others.

fuck her, with condom, abuse her

what's the problem??

>fucks a person on tinder and is surprised they are a slut

kek'd

This

why are u guys always talking about relationship?

just fuck her until she gets boring? that's what those sluts are made for...

If you want a true relationship get out.
Else, enjoy the ride but never forget a condom.
I admit even for a one night stand she looks like a slut to me.

you're a slut too, fuck off with that holier than thou bs

Ok Yeah back on topic Im in the right to just drop her yeah? I did tell her I wanted to do all this stuff with her, and I got that virgin trash in love with first person to touch you thing going on. Took a lot of self control not to fuck her with her asking me constantly.

Im like the opposite sorry.

My question is, where's the fucking pictures???

>Im like the opposite sorry.
If you're not interested in just sex dump her. If you stay she'll hurt you.

I am but uhhhhh, Monogamous? kek

Uses a tinder for a "relationship", nigga you dumb

If I had them I would not share anyway.

Cause you're a fucking bitch. I'm not asking for nudes. Let us see her tinder profile?

Fuck her again. ;)
Hope you don't get an STD

She's using that app solely to get her self-esteem boosted (aka get dicked down and get told she's pretty). You're wanting to get a legitimate gf from an app or what dude?

>on tinder and not a slut

okay.jpg

What is this thread?

Oh okay. Well I guess I understand it. I think I'm the same. Not going in an official relationship and getting sex with anyone isn't quite the same.
I must admit I'm not comfortable either at the idea that my girl could have sex with someone less. Even if we're not "dating"