HE WAS A MILITARY MAN

HE WAS A MILITARY MAN

HE WAS A MILITARY

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/350228-police-officer-killed-ballwin/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fag

fuck you

fuck you

So? Makes his death so much better

There are ways to get around destroying cards including negating, flipping face down, banishing, sending to the graveyard, or returning to the hand or deck. Get with the meta nerd.

Fuck you

Nice bumps samefag

God damnit man.

only one way to protect black people from the white racists: ban all guns, except for the government.
>IRONY.EXE

Even morons and shit bags make it passed the military, being military mean shit TBH I did 6 years and it still don't mean shit we are all made from flesh and bone it don't make no one a super hero, if he served his time, good for him he supported the country, but it don't change the fact that he committed a domestic terrorism.

reply .

Burn in hell faggot

this is the third terrorist attack by a BLACK ex-military BLM Terrorist. Philidelphia Navy Yard Terrorist was black, Dorner was black. Why are blacks sdo violent against whites?

Dumb nigger

This shit again? why the fuck aren't the mods killing these shit treads?

fuck off

Fuck

Replied

ungnungungung

> he supported the country

lol naaa

your mother will die tonight if you don't reply to my post

It's actually happening
rt.com/usa/350228-police-officer-killed-ballwin/

More police are being shot all over the nation.

It's time to rise up. Put these fucking niggers back in chains. Ungrateful worthless wastes of space. We pay for them to live, we pay for everything they own and they take it for granted. They take it as if they are owed these rights for something they have never personally suffered through.

When are we going to rise up? When are we going to put down these niggers? The time is now! GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASSES AND TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK! THIS ISN'T A JOKE OR A GAME ANYMORE GOD DAMNIT!

TAKE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY BACK!

h

Big surprise. Military men are thugs and just want guns to shoot.

Only difference is this time he actually shot at something that poses a legitmate threat to his community, and not people ont eh other side of the globe

>Even morons and shit bags make it passed the military
When I was in boot, I met some of the dumbest people I've ever met in my life. I was only 18 but living in a barracks with 40 people who signed up for infantry, it was like living in a constant Jackass movie.

Most of them were too dumb to function or do anything else.

The way he turned at a corner made me suspect he wasn't an average thug

Stop

cunt

Cowardly pussy detected.

chances are, if you joined teh military actually thinking you are "defending freedom" or "spreading democracy" or "defending teh country", you are autism to the max

The only legitate reason to join the military is to get paid. And thats not even the best reason. Maybe if your life is a complete mess as well, but there ar ejust better ways to fix those issues

He's a nigger. That's all the truth i know

he was a nigger.

>dads a cop

Most military men I met had nowhere else to go actually. They didn't have any special skills or anything that could land them in a career and most people in the infantry barely pass their ASVAB test.

>get paid
Not a military person here but don't they only earn like $1,400 a month? That's working 12 hour days and 5 days a week.

I can't imagine doing 60 hours a week for a pathetic $1,400. McDonalds probably pays better at that rate.

yea yea

The minimum wage in my state is $8.10 so that's $1,944 a month.

Working at McDonalds minimum wage for 40 hours a week earns you more than joining the military. Jesus Christ...

gotcha

Chris Dorner would eat your asshole alive

My mother's a disgusting dog hoarder who doesn't shower and she's retarded. Good riddance.

WTF man

Nigger

fuck you

cunt

I don't understand how people like this exist. How do people this stupid live that long?

Gg

Faggot

cv

Amerifags are most or equaly retarded than niggers, so there is no point. You can all die, WE don't care, faggots.

Mf

Holy shit kill yourself

Just the liberals. People with money that live in places worth living here are really cool and laid back.

weqewqeqw

choke on a dick

Eat your guns and your shit

fag

-.-

The false flag fags show up after everything.

>MUH FALSE FLAG
>CRISIS ACTORS

They do it to promote their shitty YouTube channels with 1k subs.

Fuck you

egg

Faggot

Never safe

These fucking dipshit threads aren't funny. When did this stupid cancer even start?

>HURR DURR RESPOND TO THIS OR YOUR MOM DIES IN HER SLEEP
Why do people think this is funny? Seriously, most of you have to have an IQ of 80 or lower.

Jesus fucking Christ

ahhh

He was US army he couldn't have been that dangerous.

sad

lame

kl;'

Lmao

Kys :)

He is a HERO

one day you will regeret that post!

Good job America, continue the gun selling. Dumbass

Fuck you bro

Fuk u

the navy yard shooter was black too, also ex military
dorner was black too, also ex military

obviously black veterans cannot be allowed to own guns

blm is a hate group, they are nazis only instead of targeting jews they target all whites.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

stop this

ALLA VERGA

You damn dirty fucker

for fucks sake

asdas

fuck you buddyay

> most people in the infantry barely pass their ASVAB test

Butthurt pog detected. There are retards throughout the military.

ahhhhh

Haha hey guys lool at this nerd

Believe it or not. there are racists in the military also just like every where else. It's just not a common.

=/

rip

Fuck

fixed

fak off

That's why he killed 5 no doubt.
These haters are privileged white cunts with family in the police obivously