We post pics of our girls and other anons say what they'd do...

we post pics of our girls and other anons say what they'd do. Only reply to people who have left responses regarding what they'd do to someone else's girl. Part 3

Gangbang with BBC.

strip her naked then fuck in public while friend records

Rough anal with no lube.

bump.

Raw sweaty sex with deep creampie

strip her down and make her drive around town naked. any time she stops at a light or stop sign she has to show off her chest and if she gets pulled over offer the cop a blow job.

Gangrape on that playground.

cum on her face

Rip her clothes off and fuck her holes bloody.

Catfished online and raped by 3 old black men in all holes at the same time and left in abandoned crack house

force her to suck the cocks of homeless men in a back alley. got more of mine

Gangraped by the homeless.

Anal rape her and make her choke on my cock.

Piss drinking.

Push her down onto her knees and force her to suck me off until I cum all over her face.more?

Push her to the floor and fuck those massive tits until I cum all over her face.more?

Indeed

Irrumatio until she vomit

bump.

I would remove her bottoms and get her one her back and tit fuck her and then fuck her tight cunt until I shoot my load into her.any from behind?

Sorry no but i got this

Gangraped by everyone on the beach.

I would bend her over agianst those stairs and push her skirt up up and fuck her ass until I pull out and push my dick into her cunt until I cum.more?

surprise her on her birthday with a gang bang by a group of black men

force her over the back of the couch, tear open her yoga pants and rail her until i unload in her. Turn her around and make her suck my dick clean.

Gangbanged by surfers.

Force blue in that position up against a wall and fuck her till u explode inside her dripping pussy

Fuck her asshole in front of a mirror so she can see how much of a slut she is.

Grab her ass and rip open her leggings I would make her spread her legs and fuck her ass until I cum deep inside of her.more?

Lips look too good to not get a blowjob. Would force her to suck my dick, with a mirror behind her and her dress hiked up passed her ass so I look at her asshole while cumming in her throat.

I would cum all over her face and tie her up in the locker room for anyone to abuse

Get all 4 of them and take them to some place public place and fuck the og girl while the others get used by othe people I would cum all over her back in the end and leave them there to be used

Fucked by mountain men.

I would ben her over and ram my cock deep into her ass and fuck her tight ass until I switch to her cunt and cum deep inside her.more?

Bent agianst the tree and skirt flipped up and fuck her u til I cum deep inside her

my gf

would butterchurn that bitch and record the whole thing secretly. Cum shot would be right in the eyes. Post vid on Motherless.

I would face fuck her until I cum all over her face.more?

Wwyd?

Put her head through that gate and fuck her in the ass, tie her there and leave her with shorts down til I come back for more

I would bend her onto her bed and fuck her ass and then switch to her cunt while I fuck her cunt I would grab her hair and pull on it with my left hand while my right feels her tits after I would pull out and cum on her pretty face. Any nudes of her u lucky basterd?

Cross burnt on their front yard.

Nope but I do have more

facefuck and gangbang

I would ger her on her knees and throat fuck he long and hard making sure to force my cock to the back of her throat and watch her eyes get teary until I need to cum then I take myself out all the way and tit fuck those amazong globes and cum all over her tits and face.more

Who would do it?

I would any more?

Anyone want her?

What do you like?

I would face fuck her then take her somewhere busy and let people use her cunt and ass while I use her face after I would leave her in a public men's room gaged and with a note saying use.

Her ass and tits also face if there was a clearer picture

Awesome

reverse cowgirl anal

More here

Who wants her

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

Public use.

She has an amazing body I think I'm in love

Who would fuck this thick slut?

Tie her down on her bed and tit fuck her while she squirms, cum in her eyes

Jesus Christ she's got me hard.

cucks

Take her to a rodeo let all the rednecks fuck her in her ass pussy and throat then they tie her down and let a horse fuck her to death

I would squeeze those tits together and fuck them till I cum all over her face.more?

drunk anal rape

Tell me more

Lift her dress up and fuck hey tight cunt agianst the wall and cum deep inside her. More?

Tie her up in a stable. Ram a space into her ass ripping her apart, then fuck her pussy until I cum while groping her tits and slapping her around. Finish, then video her getting throat fucked by her horse

She would like it

Fucked by dogs.

Oh boy lucky.
I would get her on her knees and throat fuck her the get her onto all 4s and push her dress (I don't know what tht is) up and fuck her ass and cum all over her hair and back.more?

Would bend her over and rip open her leggings then fuck her ass till I cum I would tie her to a tree and gag her and leave her to be used by others.more?

She has that effect on dicks

Take her hiking.

Sounds like a good time

Any real man here that can handle her thick ass and tits?

I would grab a fist full of her hair and roughly face fuck her then shove my cock tO the back of her throat and leave it there only to pull back for her to get enough air I would watch her face as it gets teary then start to that fuck her until I pull out and cum all over her face.god shes hit more?