Is it possible for an attractive woman to have had just 3 sexual partners at 27?

is it possible for an attractive woman to have had just 3 sexual partners at 27?

>dating this latina for a few months
>hot face/body
>always told me she's only had 3 prior bfs

i dont care about the number as much as i care about being lied to

so in your experience, is this possible or not?

pic related

lasting relationships exist
faggot

its possible you've had 0 and your fucking dumb

She obviously lying, probably to embarrassed to tell you.

You do know people can have sex without being in a relationship with the person

>implying 3 bf's equals sexual partners

Its very possible. Contrary to what virgins on/b/ tell you not all women are whores

First off, it depends on your definition of hot, as compared to ours. Seeing a shitty camera angle of her flat ass really doesn't help.

Secondly, if she is attractive, it's entirely possible. Some people legitimately wait until marriage, some women don't actually like sex all that much. Women's sex drives differ from horny all the time, to horny sometimes.

You can also judge your answer based on your relationship with her. Has she ever lied before? Does she have any reason to think you'll judge her based on her past exeriences? We don't fucking know her, OP, so we can't decide those things.

Statistically though, she's probably only had a few boyfriends, but she's probably had a lot of flings that she doesn't want to talk about. Get comfortable with the fact that she's had other dicks in her before. Be happy though that now she's yours, and all those partners in the past just made her better at sex for you.

3 boyfriends doesn't mean 3 sexual partners.

I've had 2 girlfriends but fucked 12 girls

yes it's possible
but she told you have many bfs she had, not how many sex partners. she could have 1 every weekend. also, when they tell you the number multiply it by 2

Good point except all women are whores

Take a photo of her vagina I'll tell you how many have been in it

Also sidenote. Everything sexual that she does to you, she learned from somewhere/someone before. If she seems really, really good at sex, and offers advice and new tricks, then she's been around the block OP

3 BFs doesn't mean only 3 sexual partners. She coulda fucked dozens of guys who were not BFs.

only 98%

May/b/, may/b/ not

Yes. I know a woman who looks like a model, she remained a virgin until 27 and only ever had one partner, her husband. And I know this to be an absolute fact.

Ask her about it, honestly and frankly with no animus. You can either trust her answers or not. Where you go from there is up to you.

>3 bfs
>fucked 23 guys
>sucked 56 guys
That's about the number for 3 bus op. Now post pics

Thought it was 3.4?

This

Why not Pi

Few user here. Since no one knows me. If she is saying she had 3 bf, she definitely fucked alot more. And blowing even more. Trust me, I never admit the truth to guys I meet. But I have had 2 boyfriends but fucked 18. I have sucked 65 guys, although 12 was in one night at a frat party. I'm 24. So don't be fooled.

Of course it's possible. 0 partners would also be possible.