What would you do to my sister?

>What would you do to my sister?
>Rate my cousin
>Pics you shouldn't share
>Respond to this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>Facebook fap thread
>Pics you saved from pics you shouldn't share
>Post girls and anons say what they would do to them

Am I fitting in? Am I cringe enough to be a part of 2016 Sup Forums? Almost every thread.

Yep everyone on Sup Forums is a cuck.

That shit is for fucking faggots, all of those dudes are jerking off to the thought of another man masturbating to their girlfriend.

C
U
C
K
S

>Scrolls up front page
>sees none of the threads OP claims
>OP is clearly a faggot and a simpleton

>Go to the catalog
>The first few threads

we post pics of our girls and other anons say what they'd do. Only reply to people who have left responses regarding what they'd do to someone else's girl. Part 3

What would you do to my girlfriend?

Pictures you shouldn't share

Literally, the first three fucking threads.

I started filtering shit after just saying so much shitty threads. Now I just try to avoid Sup Forums altogether.

>saying so much shitty threads
>saying so much shitty
>saying so much
>saying so
>saying

seeing*

orly?
Pic relevant

Perhaps you just have shit timing

What are some other good boards on Sup Forums?
Ive only used Sup Forums for cheap entertainment for the last few years but its just not funny anymore

Stop this shit, faglord

You do know that every second the top threads on Sup Forums refresh dued to the enormous activity on this board, right?

Did you not even look at your own screenshot? There's so much cancer in one picture.

I hadn't been on Sup Forums for a month or two and I come back to see this shit. No wonder why I stopped.

kek

It's subjective. Sup Forums can be okay you get a rare thread that's good. And Sup Forums is entertaining as well. Again the rest comes down to prefernce.

Cringe is a meme. No one over 14 actually cringes

Sup Forums is only good during happenings. So enjoy the whole happening while it lasts then it goes back to mostly race mixing threads.

Precisely. And you pic a time when the catalogue is full of shit each time

Seriously, these pictures aren't funny. You're a fucking dipshit.

It's mostly that people don't understand what cringe means and it is used as a buzzword.

>A fake story cuck thread
>A tinfoil hat thread
>A steam thread
>A liberal thread
>Another fake story cuck thread
Jesus Christ...

A bit like cuck?

wtf

You should also smoke 75 cigarettes a day..

Checks this list
Then checks this list
No correlation. OP is clearly a simpleton

Hi friend :)

Official Facebook Sup Forums ambassador here. Did you get lost and accidentally stray away from Facebook?

OP's exaggerating a bit but it does kind of feel like a High School around here lately. I really don't get the whole "post girls you know" threads.

Did somone say...?

No you fucking faggot.

Ohhhhhhh... Rumad bro?

>I really don't get the whole "post girls you know" threads.
Nor do I. Which is why I don't open them. A bit like cock rate and sissy threads

I'm sorry OP. Would you prefer more dicks and trap threads over underage retards posting girls they don't know and pretending they do? I hate it too but I'd highly prefer that over the fucking mental illness/trap shit.

Trap threads and Furry threads are also fucking annoying

But if course they have been around for a while.