Be a pudgy Englishman

>be a pudgy Englishman
>go abroad on holiday
>accent makes foreign knickers drop to the floor instantaneously

Does your countrymen's accent attract foreign women? Are there any foreign accents that women in your country find irresistible? Is there one accent that women in your country absolutely abhor?

>Does your countrymen's accent attract foreign women?
Not sure, but apparently, Chinese and Arab women love my voice. It's nothing special though.

>Are there any foreign accents that women in your country find irresistible?
Most European accents. French, British, Spanish, Italian, German, etc. One of my cousins came to visit a few years ago with his fiancée and he had women openly flirting with him in front of her after they heard him speak.

>Englishman
>Philippines
>sex

Sure, Nige, it's your accent. Your Brexit-powered accent. Do you tip them with your accent?

Same thing happened to me in Japan, m8. And the Japs are even more first-world than you.

heh

countries with nigger presidents aren't 1st world, paco.

I gotta get myself to Japan
Is it true your average nip women is pretty ugly though? Found that out about the chinks the hard way

Yes

>Calling trump a nigger

We went over this, he's a faux-tangerine wanker, get it right.

Sup Forums tells me that flip girls all like monkeys, while all Jap girls look like my animus
In reality there are far more Fillipino cuties than nip ones

>Hating on Trump
>Literally the only person treating Britain well post Brexit
I bet you think Corbyn is a great leader too don't you?

*all look like

>bitching about your contribution to NATO and trying to ditch you for R*ssia is treating you well
I bet you think the Daily Mail is a real newspaper too don't you?

>attract women

you think im a fucking normie or something?

>treating Britain well
>implying Brexit has happened yet

He's chatted with Nigel Farage and done fuck all else. The frig am I supposed to be grateful for?

Also

>Corbyn strawman argument

Corbyn is a leader, but I wouldn't call him great. He's managing the labour party, not the country. Compared to Thatcher lite, BojoJojo and the rest of the tory cunts, it's easy to look nice and shiny.

Provided the daily mail doesn't take a photograph of you eating a bacon sandwich, and start their own personal vendetta.

he's not president yet, patel.

>Calling trump a nigger

Let's see:
>has five children with three different women
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate on par with Bill Clinton (except he isn't a pedo)
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'

The guy's 100% nigger.

>Hating trump makes me a paki

Sorry, but I voted to stay in the EU, not like the pakistani communities that found european priority unfair.

He's president elect, and I'm fully aware of this. He will however very soon be president, unless he gets caught by a really strong gale before then and gets blown to canada by his parachute like skin.

Sadly no girls finds kiwi accents sexy and all girls find Euro and Brit accents sexy

If I went to foreign country all the girls would cream themselves over some Brit talking and they would find my accent lame

>I voted to stay in the EU

What, do you think anyone cares?

What have we done?!

The politicians do. No-one's admitting it, but even if leaving the EU was a good idea, the union can shaft us with any deal we try to make.

>B-but in the long term it'll be better
>Just wait 20 years
>No seriously, waiting 20 years is an honest goddamn reason given

So now, every politician is getting a little bit shifty, as no-one wants to be the asshole who put us down the shitter, if only for a 'short' period, which is why everyone continues to stall plans until the opposite party can take the fall for ignoring the referendum, and why official statements include 'What kind of brexit will this be? It'll be a blue, white and red brexit'.

On topic, as apparently I have to give a fucking essay justifying my whiteness if I insult the annoying orange, foreign accents in general usually arouse people. People complain that their accent doesn't appeal to others, but unless you have something like a really strong Bootle-Scouse accent, someone is going to find your intonations charming in another country in the vast majority of cases.

Hell, even if you're part of the former case, that only changes the countries I'd imagine. It's a shame no-one has compiled a which-for-which database for this purpose, it'd make a good read.

Damn maybe the kiwi eksint sounds a bit feminine and the BBC one has a bit more prestige from britain's influence and actually being an upper class dialect. Although I don't think aus and south african accents are much more appreciated than NZ's

Amerifags please respond, if I went on a holiday to America would the women be turned on by my accent or laugh at it?

In some places, the rioplatense is an attractive accent when is talked by s civilized person
'Eh todo piola loro y voh?'
Is not the same than
'hola todo bien, y vos?

GET OUT WHITE BOY GET OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEE

>tfw the only Filipinas interested in me are single moms who are 30+ and ladyboys

Such cases.