S/fur thread

s/fur thread
k/fur edition

stop posting guns stupid fucking faggots GUNS KILL PEOPLE

moar guns time.

If you don't come and post something in the /waifu/ thread your mother will die this night

If you don't come and post something in the /waifu/ thread your furry mommyy will die this night

fuck off tripfags

/fit/ hijack of /K/'s s/fur thread on Sup Forums commencing now.

I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute. My internet is being absolute shit today, again.

No

one titty bigger than the other titty

Hiyah bro.

Idea: What would a s/fur thread made by the other boards look like?

Heya, what's up?

Since I posted a bit too late in the last thread, reposting:

Stupid question, but how are the girls in the furry community usually? The only one I have known is my ex who cheated on me, and was batshit crazy. [spoiler]Not even a furry myself, I just want someone that's not a normie.[/spoiler]

Sup Forums

huh, thought I saved the fixed version.

Not much, spent my a good part of my birthday chilling with my brother, got a lot of cards, fair bit of cash and had a good time, then nutted up and asked my crush out for a second date which worked out, went good places and now, now im back on the ride.

I can only speak of my SO, and she's a clingy loving sub fox that doesn't do that much and is as loyal as a vintage 12-G.

2 connection errors already. Lovely. Whatever, I'm not even going to fuck with it today.

Good to hear. Sounds like things are working out well between you and her.

There aren't many femanon in these threads besides myself.

>besides myself
everybody knows you are a trap

Trying my hardest to walk the tight, tight line between not pushing too hard and still making a solid effort at making things work.

And you seem to be doing quite well. I'm happy for you, and I hope everything continues to go well.

This is the internet.

Looks like the faggot from h/fur really came here to be a cancer. congratulations retarted assfag.

Don't even try, the stupid left there because he couldn't resist reading stuff people posted that wasn't to his taste, good luck with this cancer.

I too would like for things to go well for a change. Just for a little while.

im the guy you are talking about and thats not me

Well, my apologies then, sorry.

dont be sorry ill post herms later forever faggot

poor little sadboi

Shark grills are the best.

fuck off forever faggot

I'm sorry for talking shit about you thinking you were someone else, that doesn't makes you less one a cancer for posting herms here.